[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he leaves his shoes loosely tied and just slips his feet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: AUTISM.jpg (140KB, 1212x682px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.jpg
140KB, 1212x682px
>he leaves his shoes loosely tied and just slips his feet in and out of them like they're slippers
>>
I can't tie my shoelaces
>>
>>36006731
Why not wear these bad boys
>>
this is efficient, not autism

please do not make fun of the way i put on shoes
>>
>>36006701
the shoes i use when doing things like taking out the trash or yardwork were tied back in 2010 and have never come untied since
>>
That's jiheishorashii as fuck
>>
>>36006877
But you will give yourself blisters, and warp the heel's top piece.
>>
>>36006999
i don't get blisters on my feet and ive been doing it for like 10 years
>>
>>36006863
creepy gloves for mah feet!
>>
This is why I bought 100ft of while elastic strip to use as shoe laces, looks like a normal shoe but I can slip them on and off and it keeps them tight against my feet like tying. Join the elastic masterrace boys
>>
>>36006701
>jiheishou
>composed of the kanji for self, shut, and illness
I love how Japanese nouns already give you a clue as to what they mean just by being able to read the characters. Alphabets can't do such things.
>>
i never heard this meme. it seems more like autism to untie and tie your shoes constantly unless it's something like dress shoes or work boots.
>>36006999
i put my shoes on once per week for a minute on average and they're 14 years old.
>>
>>36007037
I actually wear those in the summer and they're great. It takes some getting used to but you also learn to walk properly for the first time since you were a toddler who got up on two feet.

Wearing thick pads of foam and rubber and leather that are modern shoes makes us walk all fucky.
>>
>>36007066
>What are prefixes and suffixes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.