[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there r9k , me and you used to be the bestest of friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: mas8oED.jpg (173KB, 810x1013px) Image search: [Google]
mas8oED.jpg
173KB, 810x1013px
Hey there r9k , me and you used to be the bestest of friends ,but ever since I got fit my confidence rose. I look at myself in the mirror and start walking like I own the world. I stopped caring about other people's problems because that's boring and a waste of time. It's time to make my last post here ever. I've been away for awhile and have been a gymcel for the last 6months . Now it's finnaly paying off when I asked this qt girl out and she said yes. Just grab your balls r9k fuck the haters,improve yourself ,and fight the pain. Life is a never ending struggle so take some time to make it better for yourself and live a little. There is always a way out so find what makes you happy and stop caring what others think of you. Start being that leader and go take charge of your life. Bye forever r9k , I leave knowing that you guys will eventually make it just like me and get a qt gf to date you. :)
>>
nah fuck that I'd rather be a schlub
>>
>>36006373
You're being too cheesy m8.

Should've been motivational at /adv/ or /fit/, /r9k/ is still a lazy fat faggot that won't improve for shit.

But at least I'm glad you actually got out of this shithole, OP.
Hopefully some other anons will one day.
>>
File: 1487129766788.gif (963KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1487129766788.gif
963KB, 450x253px
>>36006373
Fit dude here too dont think fitness helps get a good relationship, it does help you get your foot in the door though. Still if you think it somehow makes a relationship good like youve always wanted then you are foolish.

Miss Zyzz's attitude in the spectrum of lifting he forever changed lifting but would like to still see him around, least he died without becoming what he hated.

Just get fit so you feel better, look better, move better, and at least then you have more options.
>>
>>36006467
I have, I've lost 20 pounds this year so far
>>
File: 1488581213167.png (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488581213167.png
206KB, 800x800px
>be Zyzz
>get fit and die of a heart attack at 22
ok
>>
>>36006672
He had a heart defect, dumbshit
>>
File: rgq.jpg (62KB, 871x619px) Image search: [Google]
rgq.jpg
62KB, 871x619px
>>36006938
but anon, don't we all have a metaphorical defect in our hearts?
>>
This motivates me to keep working, thanks, anon.
FYI, I am trying to gain weight and myself, also I am doing mindfulness, metta, gratitude meditation and now I put more effort in uni. Someday I will do some ggia exercises
>>
File: bllah.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bllah.png
448KB, 900x900px
I DON'T WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND I WANT TO NOT HATE BEING ALIVE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY GODDAMNIT
>>
>>36007093
Instead of "myself" is "muscle"
>>
>6 months
>I got /fit/
how do I know you're LARPing?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.