[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got muy dick sucked today guys, and had my first kiss on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1328846036906.gif (118KB, 658x870px) Image search: [Google]
1328846036906.gif
118KB, 658x870px
I got muy dick sucked today guys, and had my first kiss on the same occasion. But the problem is that i barely felt anything. Have i been fapping too much or just she was bad at it?
>>
File: 343243.jpg (110KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
343243.jpg
110KB, 1000x750px
Did she focus on playing with your foreskin? That's where most of the best nerve endings are.

If she focused on your glans she was barking up the wrong tree. Most of the nerve endings in the glans can't sense fine touch and mostly serve to sense noxious stimuli. Plus the glans doesn't have the stretch dimension the foreskin has.
>>
File: 20251925.jpg (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
20251925.jpg
130KB, 500x500px
>>36006216
>implying he has a foreskin

eurofag detected
>>
>>36006161
i was i think 21 the first time i got my dick sucked..it was boring, i barely felt anything

eventually she said her mouth hurt so she stopped and i didnt mind

sex feels 1000x better for me personally, and i think its simply because of too much masturbation+too hard

now with my wife i just get oral for fun but ive never even been close to cumming with it

your experience is pretty consistent with mine so i wouldnt stress it my dude
>>
>>36006216
I don't have foreskin. And that's the thing. I could barely feel where she was focusing
>>
>>36006369
I hope you're right because i didn't lift all these years just so i could get a blowjob without feeling anything
>>
File: 55874590.jpg (265KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
55874590.jpg
265KB, 500x500px
>>36006388
checked.

also it is a fact that frequent masturbation reduces the ability to feel as much.

the palm of your hand is much harder than the inside of a mouth or vagina.

go a couple weeks without tugging on your little pecker.
>>
File: partial frenulum.jpg (200KB, 883x966px) Image search: [Google]
partial frenulum.jpg
200KB, 883x966px
>>36006388

Do you still have your frenulum or part of it? If so she should focus there. It won't be the same as if you had all the foreskin but there are some erogenous nerve endings there.
>>
>>36006505
But that's the only pleasure i get out of the day
>>
>>36006782

How do you masturbate? Dry, with lube, rough, soft?

If you do it gently and aren't hurting yourself I don't think it's contributing to your lack of ability to feel blowjobs.

You could try an experiment right now and rub your glans with your fingers. I'm betting you'll notice it doesn't feel that good at all.

If you try the same with your frenulum (assuming you still have at least part of it left), you might notice it's quite a bit better.
>>
File: 1469502775780.jpg (457KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469502775780.jpg
457KB, 960x1280px
>>36006161
Did she look lovingly into your eyes as she sucked?

Also some variety is nice too. Like licking and kissing etc.
>>
>>36006161
Was she hot?
Or at least cute?
>>
>>36006161
How cute was he op? Did you find him on /r9k/?
>tfw no cute robot bf who sucks my penis
>>
>>36007009
>he, i said she anon
>>
>>36006955
She was a hampig. I didn't care I was just taking what i could get
>>
>>36006913
It was from the side so no, and i guess. I got to feel get boobies they're much softer than i thought
>>
>>36006907
I go in dry, but ill try what you say because I feel cheated. Everyone I here keeps saying that once you have sex or do anything sexual you've evolved from a robot. But is it even all that its cracked up you be?
>>
>>36007196

Unfortunately, you're missing the main sensory structures of your dick, so sex isn't ever going to feel like it would have otherwise. The actual nerve endings are gone.

A lot of people think the glans is the hub of male pleasure--they could not be more wrong. The best nerve endings are in the foreskin, right there at the tip. You got cheated probably before you even knew what your penis was for.

I don't mean to discourage you. I'm just being frank here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

If I were you I would try to wait to have sex with a girl you really like. The emotional connection might help a lot. It won't bring back the missing physical feelings but it can still feel good in other ways.

Good luck with trying the frenulum stimulation idea. You might be surprised at what you can do with it (just be gentle with it, don't damage it by being rough).
>>
>>36007121
There's your problem pal.
A big part of a blowjob is the show.
No good if the "actress" is unnatractive.
>>
>>36007160
Well if she was a fat pig the yeah I would think so.
A real chick (slim/fit ) would have firm tits.
>>
>>36007323
Thanks Anon, when I have a son ill let him decide if he wants a circumcision
>>
>>36007407
She should know how yo eat tho
>>
My first blowjob sucked, couldn't really feel it so I told her to suck my balls while I jacked off.

Felt amazing, only reason to have a gf desu.

Fucking her mouth also feels good, sucking and licking is shitty but if you can get your dick into the soft part of the back of a persons mouth it feels good.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.