[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling down, robots. Is a nice feels thread too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1bP4jRcXtE-12.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1bP4jRcXtE-12.png
22KB, 300x250px
I'm feeling down, robots. Is a nice feels thread too much to ask?
>fall in love with a girl (this is my first mistake as all women are thots and I know this)
>I can't help it as she has excellent taste in memes
>"I love you, anon" (bullshit)
>date for months
>tells me she can't "be committed" to me anymore because of her "mental health"
>go along with it because nice guy syndrome
>months in to this hell
>rarely leave my room, talk to few friends, suicidal as h*ck
who else here /unwillingcuck/?
>>
It happens but one thing you should know is that you have to lose that all women are whores mentality.

It's gonna legit kill any chance you have of making it with a girl. Unless you fish for the bottom of the barrel for dysfunctional women.
>>
>>36006068
You are easily duped. You will be exploited and made the amusement for many in this life op. Lol.
>>
I sort of get that feel. Mine was a little different though, and happened a few days ago.

>finally find girl that seems genuinely nice and interested in me
Inb4 that's where I fucked up
>similar interests, both awkward as fuck but we laugh it off
>end up spending a few hours a day together after class for extra curricular stuff
>don't get to know her super well, but it's enough for me

>6 days ago
>extra curriculars end, don't wanna specify what it was because I'm pretty sure some of my classmates post here
>finally decide to ask her out
>literally as were getting on the bus I pull her aside and pop the question
>she looks stunned
>recordscratch.wav
>basically explains super fast that she's just out of a relationship and isn't up for anything atm
>mfw graduating in two months

She hasn't talked to be since. I know I shouldn't be this broken up about it, but I can't help it.
>>
>>36006166
OP here. That's a rough feel, buddy. I've definitely been there before.
>>
>>36006068
>because of her "mental health"
if this is the reason you may be lucky
oldfag here
>burning her bra at your frontdoor
you may be lucky she didn't
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.