[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing a lot of hatred and misogyny against women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

I've been seeing a lot of hatred and misogyny against women on this board lately so I'm going to do you all a favour and remind you why we have it harder.

1. We have to go through the pain of childbirth and child bearing.
2. We bleed out of our vaginas once a month and have to lug around annoying pads/tampons.
3. We have to work harder than men to get positions we want for jobs because we dont get taken seriously.
4. We have to wear makeup otherwise we get made fun of for being ugly.
5. The government doesnt cover prices for tampons and makeup even though theyre necessities for women.
6. We have to deal with icky cat callers on the streets
7. We cant dress how we like because we might get looked at wrong
8. We have to be home by a certain time because its dangerous to walk alone at night

just be thankful you're a man and play life without all the hardships we have to deal with
>>
>>36005954
It's satire we dont hate women

we love them
>>
>>36005954
>1. We have to go through the pain of childbirth and child bearing.

stopped reading here, not even joking
>>

For the most part, pragmatically speaking, that is a decision you make. A lot of women choose not to have kids.

>2. We bleed out of our vaginas once a month and have to lug around annoying pads/tampons.

Sorry. There isn't anything inherent to being male that's comparable to that, so I'll give you that one.

>3. We have to work harder than men to get positions we want for jobs because we dont get taken seriously.

Most men don't have positions they want either.

>4. We have to wear makeup otherwise we get made fun of for being ugly.

For what it's worth, I know a lot of women who rarely wear makeup.

>5. The government doesnt cover prices for tampons and makeup even though theyre necessities for women.

Makeup is not a necessity.

>6. We have to deal with icky cat callers on the streets

Not exclusive to females.

>7. We cant dress how we like because we might get looked at wrong

Not exclusive to females.

>8. We have to be home by a certain time because its dangerous to walk alone at night

Not exclusive to females. Also IIRC, males are statistically more likely to become victims of violent crime.

So far out of ALL your points, the only one that has real relevance is the whole menstruation thing.
>>
>>36006052
whys that? because you guys just sit in your moms basement and jerk it off all day? please tell me
>>

Irrelevant

>2. We bleed out of our vaginas once a month and have to lug around annoying pads/tampons.

Irrelevant

3. We have to work harder than men to get positions we want for jobs because we dont get taken seriously.

Not true.

4. We have to wear makeup otherwise we get made fun of for being ugly.

Irrelevant

5. The government doesnt cover prices for tampons and makeup even though theyre necessities for women.

Irrelevant

6. We have to deal with icky cat callers on the streets

Irrelevant

7. We cant dress how we like because we might get looked at wrong

Irrelevant

8. We have to be home by a certain time because its dangerous to walk alone at night

Irrelevant

------------------------

Literally all of this is completely irrelevant to any ugly guy who gets rejected by women. You made us your enemy, now you are surprised that we act like it.
>>
File: tumblr_ndzbx0BHL61rluoaco1_500.png (67KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndzbx0BHL61rluoaco1_500.png
67KB, 500x269px
>tfw slowly realizing that men are the real problem
>>
>waaa why doesn't this guy who gets rejected by women threat women with respect

WHY SHOULD HE?
>>
>>36006115
Anita was always right all along, Gamergate was a mistake.
>>
>>36006141
thats what im saying!! men are the most violent of both genders!
>>
>>36006083
>reminds OP makeup is not a necessity
>forgets to mention tampons are not a necessity

kys
>>
>>36006185
literally what do you expect us to do? stain all our underwear?
>>
>>36006199
wear regular pads you fucking dolt, why the fuck are sticking some weird ass thing is your pussy ?
>>
>>36005954
There isn't a competition you necessarily have to participate in, nor a must to buy commodity items and dress shitty.
All the pointers are goals or hinders that comes with alternatives.
>>
>makes post on r9k about misogyny and how women have it so bad
>makes post on r9k
Fuck off dipshit.
>>
File: 8373458857607.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
8373458857607.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>36005954
Nice bait, but I'll humor it.

You just proved men have it harder. Through all that shit you put up with, guess who has to fucking listen to it all day long? You are just a self-aware reproductive tool. Your only purpose is to raise children and make more of them. Your only "roles" in society were developed to keep you busy and maximize productivity while men were out hunting and engaging in tomfoolery for amusement.

You are what is wrong with women. There's plenty of perfectly good, functional and genuine women, and then there's this jackass character you perpetuate.
>>
>>36006199
Diapers and medications aren't free either. Get over yourself. If you don't want to spend money, you can make your own reusable pad, I've seen tutorials on YT. Tampons are literally $3-5 for an entire box.
>>
April fool's day is over, holy shit.
>>
File: 1489864636573.gif (301KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489864636573.gif
301KB, 460x351px
>>36005954
Thanks OP for giving me a good laugh
>>
>>36005954
>lately

Lurk moar new cunt. In fact just fuck off.

Also TL;DR
>>
>>36006096
My mum was anaesthetised from the mid section down when she gave birth to my brother. Cry more bitch.
>>
>>36007621
Its not bait, some fat purples haired slut actually wrote that unironically and believes it.
>>
god fuck this gay earth everything's ruined
>>
Women hate men because they take shit bait like this
>>
>>36005954
Everything On this was stupid but especially this

>The government doesnt cover prices for tampons and makeup even though theyre necessities for women.

The reason the government covers condoms is cause it is a health good while tampons are purely sanitary. It would be like the government paying for paper towels.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.