[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was quickscoping fgts online and munching on tendies when shitfuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1460143475503.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460143475503.png
55KB, 1124x685px
Was quickscoping fgts online and munching on tendies when shitfuck lil sister came into room and told me Mummy's boyfriend Chad was coming over to watch a movie with us.

I tried to get out of it by putting on my Stench-Socks (I wore a pair of hiking boots without socks for 1 whole year to get them foul, then put on thick woolen socks to marinate in the juices every night for 3 whole months. Now when I put them on, the whole house stinks and Mummy gives me 10 GBP just for taking them off) but Chad is a stupid-face dumbfuck and wears so much cologne that the stench did not even stop him!

I sat on the couch with my waifu pillow (Katsune, OC do not steal) and he put on "Paranormal Activity 3." The wool on the couch was making me itchy and ChadDad told me to "stop breathing through your mouth, it's loud as shit"

I softly REEEEEEE'D at him (I lose 2 GBPs whenever I REEEE too loudly) and watched the movie. It was a real Spookfest! I got way too spookied and I'm not allowed to bring my pissjugs into the living room anymore so a little bit of my lemonade trickled down my pants and onto the couch.

ChadDad and bitch Mummy both were very upset with me, they told me Isabella (bitchwhore cleaning slave) had to shampoo the carpet and couch and scrub very hard to get my lemonade out. I have lost almost 500 GBPs on this. If anyone can donate GBPs or mail me tendies I will make you a thank you video of me playing Smash Bros Melee.

Thank you and fuck ChadDads
>>
>>36004906
Are you fuckng autistic?
>>
>>36004906
Why the fuck do I go on this board
>>
I am currently 300 GBPs in debt. I want to take out a loan but they said they would use my tendies as collateral.

No one touches my tendies.
>>
>>36004949
I was under the impression that everyone on this board is
>>
>>36005885
But...but what are you going to do when you run out of tendies?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.