[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >born as a buffalo which dies by having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: nut-biter.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
nut-biter.webm
1MB, 480x270px
>one chance at life
>born as a buffalo which dies by having it's balls crushed and teared off by a hyena in such excruciating pain that literally drops a whole adult 1,300lbs buffalo down

Why is life so cruel with all living creatures?

Are we all here just to suffer?
>>
>>36004136
I can guarantee you that yaweh was laughing his ass off when that happened.
>>
Things like this make me think life isn't so bad after all. At least I'm not that guy.
>>
>>36004232
I can guarantee you that I was laughing my ass off when that happened.
>>
File: Salmon-Types.gif (136KB, 957x508px) Image search: [Google]
Salmon-Types.gif
136KB, 957x508px
>>36004136

>born as salmon
>also one chance at life
>hatch and float downstream into ocean
>might get caught be asshole fisherman or bear
>make it all the way to an ocean
>hangout in the ocean and meet qt girl salmon
>after deciding that she's the one, nervously ask her to swim upstream with you so you could fertilize her eggs
>she says yes
>the two of you swim upstream
>your digestive system stops working, but your nose grows big and strong
>after finally reaching the top you're both exhausted
>your qt digs a little spot and lays her eggs
>just as you're about to fertilize them a bigger stronger Chad salmon shows up and beats the shit out of you
>the last thing you see before your death is Chad salmon blow his load on your qt's eggs

Life is suffering all around anon
>>
>>36004136
impressive how quick it is incapacitated
>>
File: fight.jpg (99KB, 1487x897px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
99KB, 1487x897px
>>36004694

It was having it's testicles mauled. Males are that weak.

A male is only as big and as strong as his balls.

This is why we need Feminism to make mankind really move forward.
>>
sufficient evidence that eunuchs are the chosen people
>>
>>36005008
Is this picture from an extremely situationally specific combat manual?
>>
damn that nigga's like the Ragnar of Hyenas
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.