[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sister makes me steven universe with her >Gems make a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: say it again.jpg (20KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
say it again.jpg
20KB, 500x328px
>Sister makes me steven universe with her
>Gems make a wedding-style cake for one of Greg's relatives
>The cake has a bunch of different combinations of brides and grooms, some with two grooms and two brides
>She lets out this excited squeal and talks about how cool it is that they did that

I thought I didn't need /pol/. I can feel it flowing through me now.
>>
>>36003984
wait, so they have fags in cartoons now? fuck this shit
>>
>>36004250
Yes. It feels terrible because I want to like the show. The designs are cute, the music is good, it's just fucking poisoned by this social justice sludge.
>>
>>36003984

Who the fuck cares.
Not like it affects me, not like it ever will affect me.
Same goes with trannies, who the fuck cares?
Honestly most of them look like 2/10 men in skirts. If they're passable I doubt that they would settle for a fucking robot.

Now just shut the fuck back to /pol/.
>>
File: Yo Fry Man!.jpg (30KB, 574x497px) Image search: [Google]
Yo Fry Man!.jpg
30KB, 574x497px
Shut the fuck up anon. Andy was literally the best part of that episode. The creators are definitely too liberal and had a pretty shitty episode about consent. But it's damn amazing how Liberals saw the bigger picture for a moment tried humanizing instead of demonizing conservatives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMQwuAsmJbQ
>>
>>36003984
I literally don't even know what you're going on about.

But yeah, SJWs ruin everything.
>>
File: nice.png (424KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
424KB, 750x500px
>>36003984
You were watching the episode with Carl from ATHF's VA. Decent EP desu, the cake had all those peeps on it because one of the gems (aliens) said something along the lines of "Hey, lets all get married xDDDD" and they got a cake and shit
>>
>>36004501
>>36004358
Gay = SJW

This is some flawed logic
>>
>>36004250
Yes, they have for awhile. Another cartoon called Clarence has a kid with two mothers, he has some really bad issues with girls and various other things.
>>
Doesn't tumblr supposedly hate Steven Universe now because of how it "appropriates lesbians"?
>>
>>36003984
Is there something wrong with gay people in cartoons?
>>
>>36006261
Yes. It needs to fuck off.
>>
File: WPPepe.jpg (102KB, 618x803px) Image search: [Google]
WPPepe.jpg
102KB, 618x803px
>>36006261
There's something wrong with gays being in every single movie/show/cartoon now.
>>
>>36006261
The bad thing is it being forced into things so social justice types can squeal and talk about how cool it is. It pisses me off to no fucking end.
>>
>>36004466
>episode about consent
I want off this place....
>>
Andy did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Steven_Universe.png (36KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Universe.png
36KB, 300x281px
>>36003984
>Steven is a FUCKING JEW
>curly black hair
>star of david
>based on creators jewish brother
>typical jew power fantasy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.