[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of trying, I'm never good enough. I went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.jpg (46KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
46KB, 429x429px
I'm tired of trying, I'm never good enough. I went from a NEET to a person with a stable career. I'm /fit/ now. I've changed, but I have no friends. I've tried getting in internet relationships, but the women always abuse me and throw me away after I validate them. My internet friends mock me, one of them only comes online to make fun of a secret I told him a year ago while he's drunk. My co-workers don't like me, I've tried talking to them. I go outside every day to malls, to anime shops, and I just try my best to talk to people and it never works out -- and on the extremely rare chance it does they always use me and throw me away. People on Steam delete me or ignore me no matter how hard I try to chat, I only have 3 friends on there and they make fun of me.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm nice and people say I'm funny. I'm just so tired of trying, I have enough money saved up to be a NEET for a few years. At least I won't have to wake up at 6AM and keep trying for something that won't happen, every day for years. I'm so tired anons...
>>
File: Down_Mournes.jpg (1MB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Down_Mournes.jpg
1MB, 2400x1597px
>>36003193
at first I was thinking it sounds like you have a semblance of a normal life compared to my own and I'm able to cope ...then you mentioned work. that has to suck I feel your pain.
>>
>>36003193
Get your own land and become a real independent men you little bitch
>>
>>36003272
I'm just not sure man, if I quit my job and get all that free time would it really change me? I hate it but it's the only thing keeping me away from all the thoughts of me being socially incapable of having a single relationship, even just a platonic one. Most NEETs on here I'd say don't know this feel, they've never really tried and failed. They're afraid of failing, where as I've exhausted just about every possible option and now I'm tired of it. I think I'll just get a nice cheap place and go hermit mode, I'm only 3 years away from being a wizard.
>>
>>36003193
>wahhhhh waaahhhhhhh... i live better than 7 billion people... waaaahhhhhhhh

having your feefees hurt is nothing compared how most of us in the real world have to deal with.
>>
>>36003355
Here have a (You) and leave my thread, I know that's all you wanted when you smashed your keyboard incoherently you mongrel.
>>
>>36003193
Tell me your steam name and we can chat and play some games, I won't make fun of you for sure!
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (17KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
17KB, 396x384px
>>36003386
You mind posting your Steam ID? I've added hundreds of people on here, and I've got a list written down of people that delete me randomly or ghost me whenever I try and chat. I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to double check my list first.
>>
>>36003433
Yea that's a problem, I also don't want random people to add me! Any other way?
>>
That is how it goes anon. There is no turning back from having the world treat you as something less than a human. Eventually that's the perception you take for yourself. We're done for.
>>
File: just.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>36003474
No, I guess not. If you've ever posted your ID on steam threads I've already chatted with you though and you've unfriended me, but thanks for caring.
>>
>>36003433
Not that guy but send me an email at [email protected]
>>
>>36003381
sure you will go far in life humblebragging in a sentinelese spear sharping forum
>>
>>36003507
Just send me your steam id per email: [email protected] And no, I've never posted my steam id on here and as you can see I am not planning on doing that either!
>>
>>36003193
>"Only have 3 friends and a decent job."
Fuckoff?
>>
>>36003612
Yeah I can benchpress 400 and I make $70k/year I'm really getting a fucking stiffy from bragging about how shallow I've spent the past 10 years of my life trying to look good for people that see me as a lesser being, you're totally right. You've got me all found out anon

>>36003612
messaged you but I'm about to sleep so sorry it's kinda generic
>>
how much time do you spend talking about yourself? in my experience, aside from being threatening or mean just sitting there and rambling about yourself and your life are the big conversational turn-offs to most people
>>
>>36003676
3 ONLINE "FRIENDS" THAT HATE ME AND MOCK ME EVERY DAY THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS A REAL FRIEND

>>36003699
Never, people say I'm too kind/clingy and that's a turnoff. I can't really help it though
>>
>>36003719

ah, i think i understand then. you probably come off as desperate and emotionally dependent and it puts a lot of pressure on the other person. i suppose it's sort of a "between a rock and a hard place" situation because without strong relationships it's hard not to be emotionally desperate but it's hard to form strong relationships when you're emotionally desperate
>>
>>36003719
I'll be here for maybe another 5 minutes so if you want someone to chat with on steam just send me your steam id to [email protected]
>>
>>36003193
I came here to feel and I got it.
I'm sorry, Anon. Some of us are never really at rest. I've got to say my years as a hikki were some of my most relaxing, good luck.
>>
>>36003193
look for "MGTOW" videos on youtube, they can teach a lot
>>
>>36003193
Sounds you are ready to go your own way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.