[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever done any discreet sneaky faps before? When

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1486611365680.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486611365680.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
Has anyone here ever done any discreet sneaky faps before?

When I was younger, sometimes I would jerk off when a family member was just in the other room with no doors in between and sometimes even in the same room- and I never got caught. I've been thinking about this a lot lately... like what if they did know and just didn't say anything?
>>
When I was 15 I jerked off in the hot tub of a hotel pool.. I think my brother was in the pool and couldn't really see what I was doing, and there was no one else around.
>>
>>36003009
At uni I jerked off in the bunk bed while my roommate was right below me. I did it very stealthily, subtly humping my bed to make myself cum. I don't know if he knew or not I never asked.
>>
>>36003009
I jerked off on the girls bathroom in highschool and came on the stall door

There was a huge uproar on the next day and I was scared shirtless that they would make a DNA test
>>
>>36003009
I live in a 1 room apartment, my mothers less than 3 meters away from me when i masturbate.
>>
>>36003009
Hell yeah thats my thing
On a discord I'm known as the Cumquistador
>>
>>36003009
All the time. In a hot tub with my sisters present (the bubbles made me unseen) my high school classrooms during class, in the backseat of my car with my laptop during a road trip with six people in the car, and nearly every day at my office now at my desk. .ask me anything.
>>
>>36003009
this isnt me (i swear im not this autistic), but i have a friend who was sent out of class in the fifth grade, and fucking jacked off while sitting in the hallway. anyone could have walked around the corner and seen him and im pretty sure there were cameras.
>>
I once masturbated while my sister was asleep in the bed next to mine (not to her though).
me 20, her 17
>>
Females of all ages do it to the point of orgasm all the fucking time. And I do mean all ages.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Female-Masturbation-3327/f/Crossing-legs.htm
>>
>>36003740
Were you jerking it too your sisters?
>>
>>36005290
What the fuck. Women just cross there legs and they can orgasm? How in the fuck is that fair.
>>
>>36006618
Their orgasms are more intense and they can have several in succession.
>>
>>36006807
Wow, those lucky bastards.
>>
>>36003740
Noooooo not at all. Just was horny
>>
>>36006932
They don't think they're lucky, because they don't care enough to think how much better they have it than men.
>>
>>36003194
if it was a hotel and not a motel, I can guarantee someone saw you doing it from their room
>>
>>36003009
I sniffed my sister's hair while she was sleeping once.
She was 15/16 at the time
>>
>>36007167
Oh and I fapped while doing it
>>
Weirdest place ive ever fapped was in the same bed my friend was in while he was asleep
>>
When I was 14, me and my friend were fucking around in a dark room and I had a fap when the lights were out. He was less than 5 feet away for the 5 minutes it took to nut, and he never knew about it.
>>
I get the feeling that some of of you are lying.

Here are a few true ones that I myself conducted in order from my oldest memory to the present
>In the front seat of the bus in 7th grade in the seat directly behind the bus driver under my hoodie
>in the testing room while taking a practice SAT exam under the desk
>in the back seat of the bus while a hot freshman was in the next seat up diagonal from me, I could've almost cum on her arm
>in the car when I'm driving too and from school
>in my colleges library bathroom
>in my colleges science buildings bathrooms

The worst one though was the one I almost got caught doing. I was on a coach bus for a school trip in 8th grade and I was sitting by myself with a blanket over my lap and a pillow to my right to lean on. I had loose shorts on so when I got a boner I started stroking it with my thumb and index finger just to pass the time. After a little time and being on a bus filled with all of my classmates I realized that I sumhowneven with such little contact I could cum. I started concentraiting in on it changed to a more rapid back in forth rub. I immediately heard the kid behind me say to the other something about ".... jerking off.." and I froze. I tried not to panic and just sat there motionless for a few seconds. I slowly tucked my dick back up into my underwear and lifted my shorts up to expose my thigh. After I pretended I was changing my sitting position and while doing to I purposely lifted the blanket exposing my leg and my hand scratching it. As soon as I did that the two kids sprung up behind me flipping out and confessed that they thought I was jerking off on the bus. Obviously I was, I even went back and finished later that bus ride
>>
I used to slouch down in my desk, lightly touch the girl in front of me on the ass and fap to competition into my hoodie/boxers (would remove them in the bathroom after and throw them away. Didn't do that often). I realised they knew and had a bit of a freakout when I got home that day. One had given me a knowing, "You're pathetic" smirk after class. She still was nice to me, but man did I avoid her after that. Stopped fapping/groping in class, too. The other girl just smiled at me for real. I don't think she knew, but she was a sweetheart in general, and probably the most attractive woman I've ever seen to this day. Her bf was a compete asshole, and I was afraid of him.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (16KB, 441x334px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
16KB, 441x334px
Get on my level faggots. So when i was younger I went to see avengers with my mom and bro and we sat on the middle seats best seats. So i thought black widow was hot as fuck and every time she showed up on screen i would get a stiffy. So i unzipped my hoodie then put it on my crotch and tried to discreetly rub one out. I was between my mom and bro.
>>
>>36008583
There's more, but I'm too embarrassed to admit my crimes. I'm a terrible person. I probably deserve to die of cancer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.