[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl at school keeps bugging and and wants me to eat her ass,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1481156500625s.jpg (2KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481156500625s.jpg
2KB, 110x125px
A girl at school keeps bugging and and wants me to eat her ass, what do I do? She tells me that I just need to give into her and do it but I think it will taste bad and be dirty...
>>
Fembot or no?
>>
Don't worry, it will not taste bad if you cook it on a grill
>>
Nope, I'm a dude, and she's three grades above me. it's kinda unsettling, but her confidence and persistence kinda turns me on and makes me wanna do it. She plays a lot of sports and isn't bad looking either.. :X
>>
She's a junior and I'm a freshman.
>>
File: imagesCZC9HD26.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagesCZC9HD26.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
> good looking girl of the opposite sex asks you to eat her out
FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEE
>>
Lol, it doesn't help that we've known each other for a long time. She used to bully me a lot when were in middle school, even hurt me a few times and made me do stuff I didn't wanna do. Part of me thinks she just wants to humiliate me now and get proof that I did it. She's preying on the fact that I'm desperate. I think I'm just going to tell her no...
>>
>She's a junior and I'm a freshman.
underageb& get out
>>
I told her no, but she said she's going to make my life miserable if I don't, and that they would be no way to trace it back to her even if I tried. I blocked her on my phone so we haven't had contact there, just at school and at the library. This is really making me sad, I wish I was strong so I could just beat her up and tell her to fuck off but I'm not. :(
>>
>>36002852
Just tongue her ass you fag. Many would kill for such opportunity.
>>
>>36002852
>no woman will ever antagonize you daily for not being a good submissive little asshole cleaner

Wow, just fuck my shit up senpai. OP, if she's asking for it then she's already cleaned up and ready for you. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS THERE IS NO GOD FUCK
>>
If I do, she's going to use it as leverage. She really doesn't have anything on me now but if I give in she'll take pictures and send it to my friends.
>>
I'm not a bitch lol but she's making me feel like one. my willpower has been eroding slowly over the course of time too.. I'm pretty sure I should just switch schools before she catches me when I'm feeling especially vulnerable. The thing is this girl's kinda fucked in the head. I've heard stories about her doing things to other guys, shit she could be arrested for. She's legit a fucking sex offender.
>>
>>36002852
Tell her you will do it if she blows you
>get blown
>get the fuck out.
>>
>>36004316

dude wtf lol

make some male friends and use the buddy system???? she won't be able to make shit up about you or rape you if you always have a witness. why do you think girls go to the bathroom together lol
>>
>>36002852
>able to live the dream
>still complain
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1490752041468.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490752041468.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>make a well typed and thought out thread to hopefully talk to people since i have no one else to talk to
>3 replies
>archived before i get back
>shitty thoughtless bait threads get a bunch of replies and stays up way longer
>try not to cry
>cry
>>
Fucking go for it you pussy.

Fuck her hard too, do some kinky shit with your tongue and take out all the frustration from all those years of rejection and bullying. You know you wanna, and what better place than a former bully's asshole?
>>
>>36005748
If I do it... she wins, this is a power game dude. If you knew her you'd understand, as soon as I give in she's going to become turned on and she'll know she beat me. I can't let that happen, fuck, it's complicated, I wish she wasn't such a b*tch.
>>
>>36005879
Don't forget to creamy pie it too
>>
>>36005879
do >>36005059
and don't put your tongue near her asshole until you have had your way with her mouse, or pussy, asshole, whatever you demand
>>
She'll probably just put me in a headlock until I pass out. :D
>>
File: 1482392429689s.jpg (6KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
1482392429689s.jpg
6KB, 250x165px
So this is a picture of the girl from school, as you can see she's fairly attractive. I'm guessing her butthole probably isn't so bad either.
>>
File: 1390760219394.jpg (115KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1390760219394.jpg
115KB, 900x598px
my b, here's one with better resolution.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.