[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. I don't have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3069.jpg (53KB, 773x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3069.jpg
53KB, 773x361px
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow.

I don't have a gun, how should I do it?
>>
NEEDLE IN THE HAY
NEEDLE IN THE HAYYYYY

oregano
>>
anon there's literally so much you can do with your life, you're just too afraid. Don't kill yourself and stop being a bitch
>>
>>36002745
two packs of paracetamol
>>
>>36002745
Why not? If you think the time is right, then you should do it.
>>
>>36002832
I'll never not be afraid and I'm 34. I just don't think I can take much more of this shit.
>>
>>36002745
Smoke DMT. You'll die and go to heaven. Itd be the most terrifying experience of your life but when you rebirth, you'll be healed
>>
Don't kill yourself, anon. Don't give up on a world that has wonderful things like Wes Anderson movies.
Find something worth living for.
Do not waste your only chance of life.
>>
>>36002868
That doesn't seem like a sure way, I think I'll just drink a 40 oz of Rum and some nyquil and hang myself.
>>
>>36002871
the only thing to fear is fear itself. Life is what you make it. Stop worrying about being a virgin or having a gf. Play an instrument, make a movie, draw
there's so many things in this world to do. Don't ruin it for yourself
>>
>>36002945
My brain is too fucked to enjoy or have the patience for any of those things.
>>
File: 1485511166251.jpg (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485511166251.jpg
56KB, 900x900px
>>36002832
>>36002914
>>36002945
>all these redditcore replies

GET OUT REDDITORS!!
>>
>>36002990
nigga that's what every depressed person says. grow the fuck up. It's never too late to start over.
>>
>>36003012
dude. who gives a fuck about reddit? this website is already fucked. there's no way to fix it. accept it.
>>
Hang yourself, it's only uncomfortable for a few seconds, no pain
>>
>>36003016
I'm 34. Fuck off. I'm just looking for help selecting the method to kill myself, i'm not here for life lessons from some fucking 19 year old.
>>
>>36002745

Tell the cops you have evidence that can send Hillary Clinton down.

Enjoy your free two shotgun blasts to the back of the head and subsequent "suicide".
>>
>>36002745
link a ustream and take others out with you
>>
>>36003095
i don't give a shit about you're age. but if you're going to be a dick about it, fine. Sorry for trying to help. Have fun wallowing in self-pity and missed opportunities, dipshit.
>>
>>36003119
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

this one is great
>>
>>36002745
Paracetamol overdose. Guaranteed quick and painless.
>>
>>36002745
lostallhope.com
Everything you want to know should be on that website. Goodbye friend.
>>
>>36003314
Hanging seems good with no guns available. I like the success rate, the pain % seems kind of high but I'm sure a bottle of bourbon and some oxy's will help. Thanks.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
Guns will always be the best method but this is a decent alternative.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.