[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post in a /soc/ rate thread >nobody even rates me while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: i-feel-you.jpg (26KB, 481x586px) Image search: [Google]
i-feel-you.jpg
26KB, 481x586px
>post in a /soc/ rate thread
>nobody even rates me while the people who posted after I did already have 20 replies
>>
means you are average as fuck, or unlucky that no one saw your post or cared enough to reply to it

only good looking and ugly fuckers get replies on /soc/, everyone else is ignored for being unremarkable
>>
Post here, we will all rate.
>>
>>36002519
link your thread anon.
>>
>posting your face in rate threads
is there anything more pathetic?
>>
if you were ugly, they'd tell you. if you were good looking, they'd tell you.

getting ignored means you're unnoticeably average
>>
>>36002621
you have to admit, we're all curious about how people think of our ugly faces
>>
>>36002674
You should already know what people think (or don't think) from everyday life. Those threads are more for good looking people to fish for compliments.
>>
File: 00.jpg (396KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
396KB, 1944x2592px
rate me please do not ignore
>>
>>36002959
faggot/10

origianls
>>
>>36002959
5/10. 6 if you lose glasses.

grow facial hair.
>>
>>36002983
>>36002959
yeah i agree you should grow facial hair anon. who knows maybe some gril would make the first move. maybe even a classy gril not a slut
>>
>>36003046
you're an embarrassment to us slavs attention whoring cunt
>>
please rate and be honest
>>
>>36003046
okay that's enough no more r8 me stuff. We dont want /r9k/ to be full of rate me threads
>>
>>36002959
Both the glasses and the haircut don't really suit you. Also the t-shirt you are wearing looks too baggy.

I think you got potential though desu
>>
>one of the few rules is that rate me threads are not allowed
>fags can't even do that right
lmao
>>
File: 1491033640303.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491033640303.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
STOP WITH THE CANCER RATE ME COMMENTS YOU"RE ALL FREAKIN UGLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: selfie.png (17KB, 972x1032px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
17KB, 972x1032px
Rate

Also get on my level nerds, spoilered because you guys will be too jealous normally.
>>
File: absolute truth.jpg (52KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
absolute truth.jpg
52KB, 500x467px
>>36003046

You will not be the new Stanley because you're trying to push the meme yourself in an unfunny way.
>>
>>36003135
nice symmetrical face. like that smirk. 8/10
>>
>>36003135
if I wasn't straight id mount you in an instance

10/10
>>
Soc is garbage because none of the women reply to anything but collect 1000 replies themselves. Then the men who actually will rate you do it based on the way you rated them or other people, which means you never get an honest rating and it's just an infinite circlejerk and roastie worshiping session.
>>
>>36003135
Left arm is a little bigger, but nice sharp elbows

9/10
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.