[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Post feels you think only you feel. >tfw no demon/angel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: OLetPpX.jpg (44KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
OLetPpX.jpg
44KB, 960x960px
ITT Post feels you think only you feel.
>tfw no demon/angel that you can call upon anytime to protect you and love you
>>
>tfw little bother looks like he's my son
>tfw afraid of the situation in which I'd have to explain that he's not my son
>>
Not something that's particularly secular to me.

>Wish I didn't have stupid autism
>Wish I was more creative and better at explaining things instead of sperging out and being on the edge of explaining it but never actually.
>>
>>36002389
Here is the thread you are looking for

>>>35988670
>>
>>36002508
T-Thanks

Yes this is not original
>>
>>36002198
I browse /x/
I am always tempted to summon or use ouji because I just want something that isn't a fickle human being to speak with
>>
>tfw vape
>tfw i'm a courteous vaper
>tfw hold in vapor a little longer than usual so that vapor output is minimal
>tfw people still give me weird looks

What do you people want from me? I hate fog machines as much as you and i'm not blowing it in your face.
>>
>>36002198
nah, I had a similar feel, but I wanted a demon girl I could summon for some freaky sex
fully customizable ofc

if I ever meet a genie I'm ready
>>
>>36002752
Apparently you don't since you're using one.
>>
File: 1491259159615.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491259159615.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>36002198
I will never have pic related
>>
>>36002198
Been there done that. Hail Satan.

>tfw shifting timelines not knowing what is real and what future events are forcasted ever since Nibiru cataclysm was called off sort of bummed 90% of the world pop isn't dead and the rest scraping for survival right now
Time to start t-thinking positive I guess
>>
>>36002198
Satan is there for people who have nobody. It's a beautiful thing, and it makes me cry.
>>
i kind of wish i could die and become some sort of spirit that inhabits old games. not like a creepypasta or some shit just like a sentient avatar that floats around old mmorpgs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.