[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw raised by a single mom I never had a chance at life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1489529210140.jpg (27KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489529210140.jpg
27KB, 374x395px
>tfw raised by a single mom

I never had a chance at life. Why are women such horrible "people"?
>>
because she wanted you to be a "good boy" instead of encouraging the growth of masculine traits and a personality
>>
>>36002071
>your father left you
>women are horrible
>>
>>36002071
I was raised by a single mom too, but she is my hero. She gave up everything to take care of us, she worked her hardest to give us s good life. She's my favorite person in the world and I owe everything to her.
Unfortunately I committed many mistakes in the past, but I'm trying to fix my errors. Right now I'm studying to try a vacancy at medical school, where I could become a doctor. Than I'll be moderately rich and I will finally give her the comfy happy life she so eagerly deserves.
>>
>>36002197
This tbqh

>>36002207
My mom was an awesome single mom too. She worked so hard and wasn't a roastie.
>>
>>36002071
what's horrible about them?

I actually like my mom and hate my dad. Yes I had them both around
>>
>>36002197
dad didnt leave, mom divorced him and never let him visit me. my mom would get calls from him and I'd overhear him saying "how come he never leaves the house? why didnt you get him into sports? why doesnt he have a girlfriend? make him go outside!" meanwhile all my mom said "lol i cant make him do what he doesnt want to do" implying staying in my room playing games day and night was healthy for me.

my dad would have made me into an alpha. my mom let me slip into being a virgin neet.
>>
My mother is judging, selfish, junkie whore. I have depression problem and im too ashamed to talk to her about it, not mentioning going to a therapist... As a teenager i used to not tell her about my diseases (like constant headache and tiredness), because I was afraid of her opinion. And I am still... And she doesnt see the problem, she hasnt ever noticed her son getting mad and lonely, instead she favorized my sister who lost her virginity at 14 to 19yrs old guy in the room next to me. Despite my mom knowing it, she did nothing, treating her as adult and letting her decide about herself... If your mom cares about you, appreciate it. It would be my dream to have loving mom, or just anyone else loving me
>>
>>36002444
Your mom couldn't make you go outside. You did this to yourself, it's just easier to blame your mom. You would have been this way if your dad raised you too.
>>
>>36002552
what kind of pussy do you take my dad for? he could kick your dad's ass and make YOU go outside, loser
>>
>>36002578
I don't have a dad and nobody can physically make me do anything. You either.
>>
>>36002680
if you don't have a dad then who gave your mom spermies and made the babby that is you

checkmate autist
>>
your mom wanted a cute pet instead of a child and when you grew up to be someone she didn't like, she started to resent you
>>
>>36002738
He died you retard, obviously I HAD a dad, I just don't now.
>>
>>36002764
huh? what happend to your dad?

my dad got confused or bored of his sexuality after making 3 kids and ran off to be gay and do other gay shit.

This freedom to do whatever is cancer to a young mind that doesnt know shit about anything. i ragret everything but i in the end i did this to myself but then again its those fuckwits grand fucking idea to bring new life into this shithole of a earth
>>
>>36002444
Why didn't you listen to him then?
>>
File: 1478221939182.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478221939182.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>36002071
>had a dad but might as well not have had one
>he was pretty much absent from my life since he commuted to work
>only ever saw him on weekends, when he would shut himself into his room and sit on the computer 99% of the time
>mom was an alcoholic
>every day when I got home from school, she would be sitting on the couch in her night gown chugging wine and watching day time TV
>they hated each other and hardly ever spoke
>neither one ever interacted with me unless they had to
>spent all my time sitting in my room alone, getting fat and playing by myself
>no friends, no social skills, no real hobbies aside from vidya, no chance at a gf
>almost completely alone my entire childhood
>grow up to be an empty, emotionally unavailable, boring piece of shit just like my parents raised me to be
>they now wonder why I'm like this and resent me for it
>tfw never a moment of unconditional love, support, or encouragement my entire life
>going to die of a heart attack alone while eating pizza and crying at age 37, most likely
>>
>>36002552
yea she couldnt because she never tried. on the other hand if I wanted to take a day off middle school so I could commit to an event the mmorpg I was playing at the time was having, Id be facing a belting session.
>>
>>36003056
I was 8 yrs old at the time. I didnt know what was best for me, thats what parents are for but my mom never felt like being a parent
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.