[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Completely alone aside from immediate family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1487376776873.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1487376776873.png
64KB, 658x901px
>20 years old
>Completely alone aside from immediate family
>Wonder what my life would be like if I could join a motley crew of 4 dudes
>Think about the fun I could have in this world
>Realize I'd never be able to do it because I'm so fucking awkward
>Not even aware that I'm awkward in public, so it's even worse because there's no way to stop it

I just want to enjoy speaking with other human beings. I'm a bit tired of being on 4chan all day.

At the same time, I'm so distanced from other human beings in daily interaction. I can't get close to them no matter how hard I try.

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: IMG_20130414_205736.jpg (92KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130414_205736.jpg
92KB, 800x596px
OP are you me?
Original feel
>>
File: 1490321956157.jpg (112KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1490321956157.jpg
112KB, 803x737px
join the army, make freinds for life
>>
Just put yourself out there, the worst that can happen is a random stranger thinks your a little different. Who knows you might make a friend.
>>
>>36001890
you have to be physically fit to do it as well as not being retarded
>>
>>36002560
OP here
I'm both of those things.

I'm starting to think I should probably join the army.

My life will likely be better if I do.
>>
>>36001633
i have made i few new friends now and my awkwardness didnt go away they just got used to it
>>
File: 1361323.png (176KB, 1558x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1361323.png
176KB, 1558x1310px
>>36001633
Fugg de bolise
>>
>>36002092
making friends means spending a lot of time around people who hold a common interest or purpose. this is why friendships are made during school because you see each other everyday so they are naturally developed. an autistic sperg is not going to want to try to force something that isnt natural, i know because i am one.

assuming op is a neet theres not much he can do in that regard, its unlikely he will make friends by walking up to somebody in the street and spilling his spaghetti.

assuming hes a wagie or studentcuck hes probably been there long enough to be designated a loner and at that point you're stuck with it more or less.

gtfo with your normie advice.
>>
>>36003548
You can always break free from what you are.
No one cares about you more than yourself.
>>
>>36003967
more empty normieisms

ill pass
>>
>>36004088
It's not exactly a saying.
If you're designated as something in the eyes of someone else, they truly don't care about you more than that facet you exhibit.

You can always be something else if you one day feel like it, and you'll likely be a passing thought in their brains. You'll just be designated as that guy that hangs around "x" and "y"

It's not a mindless saying I'm chanting to you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.