[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regularily scheduled reminder that it is literally impossible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6646.jpg (85KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6646.jpg
85KB, 1024x617px
Regularily scheduled reminder that it is literally impossible for women not to be lonely.
>>
I gave up on women and all I care about now is money, and guess what? I make minimum wage.
>>
>>36001301
elaborate on this OP
>>
Where did you get this crazy idea from? What sort of evidence do you have to back this up?
>>
>>36001301
>women always feel lonely
True.
>>
>>36001301
this is true. there are no good companions for women anymore.
>>
>>36001325
Sorry bud but I think women is the only chance you have left to be happy
>>
>>36001301
>Regularily scheduled reminder that it is literally impossible for women not to be lonely.

It's robot pretends that fucking cures loneliness.
>>
File: 1483502342659.jpg (200KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483502342659.jpg
200KB, 1024x683px
>>36001301
sadly I have to agree but at least there is /r9k/ tho it's a mysogynistic shithole
>>
>>36001301
Did you make a typo? Women are never lonely.
>>
>>36001505

The thing is women have it easy to seek companionship, you guys actually get to CHOOSE partners. Only reason you complain is because the people that were interested in you weren't up to your standards or you just didn't like their personality.
Whereas us, men, are forced to settle for any hunk of meat that shows the slightest interest, no matter how shit their personality is, how ugly they are and how stupid they can be.
>>
>>36001301
Luisa Zissman. You're welcome.
>>
>>36001640
no I'm complaining since I never liked girls and could never endure that so called "girls talk"
on the other hand as a girl it's not easy to befriend males
could use some friends
>>
File: 1462737209491.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1462737209491.png
129KB, 724x611px
>be lonely
>get mad at other people for not being lonely
t. betas
>>
>>36001708
>it's not easy to befriend males
As a dude, I find it very easy. For girls, I can understand how it might be difficult. I'm scared to do so, because I know I'd end up catching feelings.
The only girl I interact with just got a bf, and it's kinda depressing, even though we don't talk.
>>
File: 1490465749028.jpg (1MB, 1010x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1490465749028.jpg
1MB, 1010x1100px
>>36001825
>posting on /r9k/
calling others beta
?cursing at yourself too?
>>
>>36001895
it is
all of my pals are male but it's alwasy the same story
either one day they tell me they like me or there is a jealous girlfriend =(
I like the 2nd option better but actually I just want friends
I'm just looking for friends so it hurts a lot
>>
>>36002104
and sry for my rants but I just lost another friend some days ago
I know we are all a bit autistic here and don't bond well (maybe thats why I feel at home with you guys here)
It's just so frustrating to try, to trust and to loose to the same patterns every time
>>
>>36001301
Tru

>more zisman pls
>>
>>36002301

>ummmm actually it's really hard having men throw themselves at you

The amount of normie r*ddit trash here is disgusting
>>
>>36002549
I'm not redditshittrier - it's just not endureable if you search for friends and it's always just the fuckbuddy option
guess you guys have it the other way round
>>
>>36002104
>>36002301
Mature a bit please hen. I hate to say it but it's because your character isn't great.

These guys, I'm not saying they only befriend you to date you, but I'm willing to bet you don't talk about much other than your shared hobbies, or how much you hate ___. I don't know, am I wrong? I'm basing it off my own and many other girls I knew that were similar to me. I'd generalize women as shallow because they scared me. I mean in the past girls I wouldn't know would mock my appearance and lifestyle, and (non Chad) men wouldn't because what the fuck do they care that I'm wearing bright white trainers with my jeans?

I've since grown out of that. And there are plenty of women, in fact most I've gotten to know in depth who are really interesting people. They'd talk about historical or economic issues and actually give their view on it, unlike men who just regurgitate facts.

I'm not saying that men don't know, but I do think they try to prove themselves more, both to women and to other men.

Just saying, you're missing on quality relationships if you generalize.
>>
>>36002794

Yeah I'm sure you'd take being invisible to the opposite sex instead. Even gold diggers throwing themselves at me would be a step up.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>36002877
you are correct
I love to rant about serious topics and missed the girly part (my character is bad; I'm sarcastic for sure and not the stupid cutesy at all)
I hate it but when I try to discuss/rant about things that interest me (like politics) my "friends" seem interested a while but after a while they either try to listen to me because of my tits or there is a envious girlfiriend and they can't meet me like before and talk (I unterstand that part a but but it really hurts to loose someone close and I'm fed up with this pattern)
>>
>>36002989
well that is a problem too
since there are hormones everyone needs a good fuck sometimes but I was talking about friendship here
>>
>>36003619
*a bit
and sry for all the other errors and typos -.-
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.