[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another drinking alone in my room, having oven

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tired-pepe.jpg (9KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
tired-pepe.jpg
9KB, 242x242px
>it's another drinking alone in my room, having oven pizza for one and reading 4chan instead of talking to people episode
>>
those are my favorite days
>>
>>36000533
pizza, beer and vidya can only keep you happy for so long though
>>
>>36000640
it is impossible to be perpetually happy
>>
>>36000652
yes but i want to be content
like, not actually happy, just satisfied with the things i've done with myself

i really wonder what famous authors or filmmakers or whoever feel like when they're old, and look back knowing they actually made something that people will remember
>>
>>36000726
i get the sense that there's a but-what-have-you-done-for-me-lately feeling being whispered in the ear of the "greats" that prevents satisfaction and there's always the newly bred generations pushing you to the brink of death who never heard of you anyway
being remembered is as foolish a dream as any
>>
>>36000924
>being remembered is as foolish a dream as any
but it's not about being remembered for you, it's about creating something that lives on after you
i mean, all the great ancient buildings of the world were designed and created by someone, but for the most part we don't know who. and even if we do that's secondary to the building itself. The colosseum stands as a pinnacle of roman architecture regardless of who was responsible for it.

Don't you feel that sense of impermanence when comparing these things with your own life? Sure you did a bunch of stuff and maybe enjoyed yourself along the way but you never really did anything that important or valuable.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491215559694.jpg (90KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491215559694.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
>>36000466
It'll be ok anon, one day you'll talk to someone
>>
>>36001079
those monuments all stand as pinnacles of insecurity, if you want my opinion on the matter

when you're dead, who cares if anyone knows you - you certainly won't
>>
>>36000000
just wanna check desu
>>
>>36001120
sure, it doesn't matter once you're dead either way. but i can't help but feel like i'm completely pointless in the world and there's not much point in me existing. don't you ever feel that?
>>
>>36001105
this comic filled me with fuzzy feelings
>>
>>36001179
If it's any comfort at all humanity will perish relatively soon, at that point nothing anyone ever made will matter.
>>
>>36000466
I order enough food for two people from the chinese takeout place near me so the people there think i'm treating someone to dinner... I think it works and they believe me.
>>
>>36002271
Only if you're not obese
>>
>>36002223
Yes it will. We just can't perceive it. There's probably a lot more colours, we just can't see them. How can we say the universe is infinite? We can't even fathom what infinity is yet. Humans can't, anyway.
>>
>>36001079
It's not about the destination anon, it's about the journey.
>>
>meet girl in college
>she's the "I wanna be helpful to everyone :D" type
>I don't quite give a fuck about her, because she's uninteresting and because there's a fella of mine into her and I don't wanna get involved in any shit
>after class, me and a couple of female colleagues are waiting for the bus to go home
>she comes out of nowhere
>we all get in the bus
>me and the other girls start chatting
>I'm kinda happy at the moment, because the girls seem to like me
>the cunt starts talking too, like she wants to be part of the conversation
>we let her in anyway, 'cause the girls like her as well
>all girls leave
>just me and the cunt
>we start chatting
>she talks about how she seems a normie but she's actually a shy and "weirdo"
>I ask about things that I know robots normally do just to see if she's into any of that
>turns out she's still a cunt and have none in common with the actual weirdos
>convo gets a little bit deeper
>I "joke" about hating life and that it's uninteresting and boring
>she seriously says: kill yourself, then
>I say: haha, calm down, I'm just joking around
>she keeps telling me normie shit and saying that I should jump off of a building now and then for the next hour or so
I know that not everybody takes this "jokes" as jokes, but hey, if she really wants to be a nice person to everyone then she shouldn't just get buttmad over something so fucking silly.

Sorry for the blog post, but I got mad because she fucking ruined a rare good day.
>>
>>36000466
That's pretty much all I do. Sit in my room, get drunk, bake pizza, and consume media. It's all I've done for the past decade. I leave my house maybe once every week or two to buy more pizza and booze, or to go to my doctors so I can keep collecting the bux.

I enjoy it.
>>
>>36003409
By the way, I posted this ITT to show that having interactions with people doesn't imply anything good.
It's really rare to find someone nice to chat with. It's easier to do that on the internet than irl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.