[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There something I don't understand about sexual kinks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: QCn8V.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
QCn8V.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
There something I don't understand about sexual kinks.

If like very young people, you are pedo/ephebophile. You might also like people your age, but in any case you are a pedo/ephebo.

If you like very old people, you are a gerontophile. You might also like people your age, but in case you are a genrontophile.

If you like animals, you are a zoophile. You might also like people, but in any case you are a zoophile.

If you like dead people, you are a necrophile. You might also like living people, but in any case you are a necrophile.

You see how it goes. But then:

If you like people of the same sex as yours you are a homosexual.
If you like people of the same sex as yours, and also those of the opposite sex, you are a bisexual.

In order to keep it consistent, wouldn't it make more sense to organize it like this:

If you like people of your same sex, you are a homophile. You might also like people of the opposite sex, but in any case you are a homophile.

Why the difference?

What can I do so that people start using a more congruent system?
>>
>>36000421
None of it really matters though
>>
>>36000450
It matters to me. In order to be understood I need to say homo/bisexual rather than homophile, which would make more sense, and I'd be able to be consistent.
>>
oops you aren't exclusively predisposed to fucking exactly that which results in spawning more of you

into the fire you go
>>
>>36000421
Bc it isn't a kink, it's an orientation
>>
>>36000542
>>36000421
> Thinly veiled homophobic thread
I congratulate you, I almost didn't see it through. 10/10.
You see, trying to put the suffix phile to associate gayness to paraphilias won't do much. I suggest you give up.
Being gay or bi are orientations. They are more than a "kink" or a fetish. You see, I'll give a simple example using the paraphilias you quoted.
A gay man that had all those philias would: lust for male animals, male corpses, male children, male elderly. You see how the homosexuality is more than "liking x". It's a pattern that will replicate into every sexual behaviour of your psyche. It's the most primary rule that your sexuality will follow. Every other desire that will come forth would be submitted to homoerotism (or heterosexuality or bisexuality if it's the case)
>>
>>36000421
Because we dont like people of the oppisite sex retard
>>
>>36001786

What if a gay man who's also into animals likes male humans but female animals?
>>
>>36001875
What if a straight pedophile also likes male squids and hermaphrodite worms?
What if's will give you any extraordinary combination of human behaviours, but if you're trying to label people into categories you should stick to the wider spectrum, the majority of cases, the general rule, not the exception.
This fictional man you quoted has instances of hetero/bisexuality in his heart, since he feels sexual attraction to female mamals.
>>
>two 30 years old fucking equals a 50 year old fucking a 5 year old girl
>>
>>36001786
>Trying to make /r9k/ and 4chan as a whole a liberal hell like the rest of the internet
>unironically using the word homophobic
Fuckoff fag there's a containment board for the likes of your type.
>>
>>36000421
Nope, you made a mistake in your reasoning.
>If you like people of your same sex, you are a homophile
Should be:
>If you like people of your same sex, you are a mistake.

That's much better you see? No need to even care about who loves who, and just stick to the normal state of nature.
>>
>>36002805
The liberal parts are much more pleasant than the conservative parts.
>>
>>36003065
That's why they attract so much attention in an hedonistic ill society, and that's how they sneak their bullshit laws that take away the power of the citizen, masking them as "hate speech", "hate crime" laws and the like.

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll understand what has to be done, and how painful it is to do for everyone involved.
>>
>>36003174
Nah, they just want people to have more rights and to be happy. Whatever you're conflating with taking away power is being blown way out of proportion.
>>
>>36003379
>Nah, they just want people to have more rights and to be happy.
Ok i'll give you some questions, so i don't have to spoonfeed you. If you honestly answer to those questions you'll know everything you need, and you'll know that what you said is completely out of reality.

Who is Gorge soros?
What does he do with his billions?
What is a colour revolution?
Who is the Rotchild family?
What ethnicity is the top 1% for the most part?
Do you understand how did they reach that 1% status now?
What is shareblue?
Does the america democratic party have ties with shareblue?
Does Gorge Soros have ties with shareblue?
Does Shareblue have ties with all the left leaning movements of the west?
Who finances paid protests and paid protestors around the world?
Why are these protests always left leaning?

I hope these simple questions will start your investigative spirit and guide you towards our reality you're seem to be very alien to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.