[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are NEETs supposed to get a job and "contribute to society"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 9volt.png (131KB, 344x461px) Image search: [Google]
9volt.png
131KB, 344x461px
how are NEETs supposed to get a job and "contribute to society" if even normies complain about needing 500 references, 5 years experience, and a few degrees to get a shitty job?
>>
Apply to be a dishwasher in a restaurant. You don't really need any experience, education, or references for that
>>
When normies complain like that, they're talking about not being able to get a comfy office job right out of college. Just get a shit job and work your way up like normies are unwilling to do.
>>
>>36000413

I have a feeling people saying this have went to uni and never worked in their life. If you get an absolute shit tier job then you don't need any of that
>>
ive applied to over 120 jobs now and not got a single call back. entry level burger flipping tier jobs too. im starting to feel like there is a global conspiracy against me to keep any aspect of my life from being good.
>>
>>36000552
There's obviously something wrong with your application, idiot
>>
File: Tik-Tok Wagie-kun.png (207KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Tik-Tok Wagie-kun.png
207KB, 633x758px
>>36000413
either be rich or a complete neet
don't fall for the wagecuck meme
>>
>>36000449
Yeah but you need social skills for that
>>
>>36000552
The world is trying as hard as it possibly can to get you to kill yourself. You should fucking do it already.
>>
File: 1392842602320.jpg (13KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1392842602320.jpg
13KB, 205x205px
>>36000477
>work your way up
>>
>>36000577
ive done and redone my resume like, 10 times. following various guides on resume building and consulted with family members who have done hiring. ive actually put a lot of work into making a presentable resume.
>>
>>36000552
>ive applied to over 120 jobs
That's not a whole lot
If you're in the west we're in the middle of a massive labor surplus at nearly every level of employment

You could have the best resume in the world, but for every open position there's hundred of applicants
Life sucks and it's gonna get worse as automation starts to pervade more and more job sectors
>>
>>36000413
9volt my husbando forever
>>
>>36000552

Leave your college info out if you're applying for wagecuck tier jobs. They don't want someone smart who will leave as soon as they find something better
>>
>>36000449
I keep getting fired from that job because you still need social skills so people will treat you badly and eventually fire you if you seem boring. They keep that job open for normies, so they can talk and get to know them and maybe put them up as cook or waiter, etc.
>>
>>36000805
really? i have a college science degree, figured that should be front and center since its pretty much all i have going for me. i guess that makes sense though.
>>
File: original (1).jpg (122KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
122KB, 600x776px
>>36000658
Here try this template forr success
>>
>>36000521
>inb4 mcdonalds
>>
>>36000936
w e w l a d
e
w
I
a
d
>>
Get a job online and work from home.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.