[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This going to sound autistic but I'm already drunk so let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5496.jpg (107KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5496.jpg
107KB, 736x981px
This going to sound autistic but I'm already drunk so let's go. I'm black and have been posting here on /pol/ for years. Despite the hatred, I've gotten attached to that place. My long time girlfriend who is white just dropped a hint that she wants to get married. I truly do love her but the posts I read about interracial couples keep nagging at me. I keep reading about how racemixing is killing whites and I feel guilty.

Should I break it off so she can go shack up with a white guy to save the white race? Is this just my drunken autism talking?
>>
Yes absolutely break it off. You have like a 160% greater chance of divorcing anyway
>>
no marry her and make respectable black men and women.
>>
>>35999991
get married but adopt a white kid or better yet get yourselves a white bull that breeds her for 4 kids.
>>
>>35999991
Is that you guys?
>>
>>36000330
No. She looks close to pic related but I've been told I look like the dude from Get Out.
>>
>>36000362
Stay woke
Don't let some Stats keep u from happiness, fellow black guy here also with a white gf.
>>
white race is nothing special

Im a white guy going to marry his asian gf in a couple of years. Both our parents love each of us and I think sacrificing our relationship for the purification of our respective races is really stupid. All that stuff has nagged at me for a while as well, but the only people that actually care about that stuff are the type of people who post on these internet forums.

You gonna sacrifice your relationship for a bunch of robots?
>>
>>36000422
>>35999991

Can you just guys just breed delicious mulatto girls and abort boys?

I'm all for shitskins as long as they are female.
>>
>>35999991
This is /r9k/ my man
>>
>>35999991
Do what any red blooded man would do, put a baby on her and raise it well
>>
>>35999991
Who cares that you are black? But you got a gf so you have to leaf!
>>
>>35999991
you shouId
>>
>>35999991
>I'm black and have been posting here on /pol/ for years

Figures. Dumb nigger doesnt know the board he's on
>>
>>36000659
the thread was moved
>>
>>36000659
I meant here on 4chan on /pol/ autismo
>>
>>35999991
As long as you don't abandon your children and you educate them about the globalist Jew threat, it should be okay.
>>
>>35999991
If this is real. Go look up marriage statistics of white female with black male. Protip: They have the highest divorce rates of any couple type of couple in the US by far. Although hiliariously enough white male with black female have the lowest divorce rates of any type of couple. In fact you only have a 2% chance of divorce rate if you are in a white male/black female marriage.
>>
File: 1450796767104.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450796767104.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
I wonder if theres any possible chance that this thread could be bait?
>>
>>35999999
>>36000000

Content-content-content
>>
>>35999991
>I'm black
Idgaf what you do with a coal burner, but for the love of kek adopt children. The last thing this world needs is more good boys who dindu nuffin and are jus tryin to git der life back on track.

Memes aside, I've never met a mixed-race person who was glad, or whose mixed heritage made them happier than pure heritage.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.