[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna kill myself by VSED Voluntary Stopping of Eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

I'm gonna kill myself by VSED
Voluntary Stopping of Eating and Drinking (VSED)

What should I do until then?
>>
File: Vinayak_damodar_savarkar.jpg (7KB, 200x356px) Image search: [Google]
Vinayak_damodar_savarkar.jpg
7KB, 200x356px
>>35999287
>I'm gonna kill myself by VSED

are you familiar with Savarkar
>>
>>35999287
That sounds like you'd give up real quick out of sheer boredom.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (157KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
157KB, 1000x675px
Y0u will fail lol! >>>/ck/
>>
>>35999287
What a shitty way to kill yourself
>>
>>35999313
No, what did Savarkar do?
>>
>>35999406
Oh boy. What DIDN'T Savarkar do?
>>
File: Stamp_savarkar.jpg (25KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
Stamp_savarkar.jpg
25KB, 350x264px
>>35999406
>No, what did Savarkar do?
He was a Hindu Ethnic Nationalist during the Indian Revolutionary Era.

White nationalists in the western world would do good to learn more about him. History has a tendency to repeat itself, and many of the issues discussed in the US and Europe about muslims now were relevant during his time. The reasons why his philosophy failed to have a significant impact before still ring true today, he didn't see Christians or muslims as part of the Indian nation and yet concepts of nationality and nationalism are slightly more complex than he took them for, I think. Even if muslims are different culturally they are still a part of the nation, the mono-ethnic nationstate doesn't exist anymore. That being said, his ideals of Hindutva are pretty central to the leading Indian political party's ideals nowadays.

Anyways he killed himself by refusing food and water. He called it atmaarpan - when your life's work is over it's your duty to end your life, he thought. He thought his life work was over and killed himself by starvation and dehydration, OP wants to do the same.
>>
You wouldn't even last a day you fat pathetic fuck. The body has mechanisms in place to ensure you don't do something so colossally dumb. Unless you have iron willpower, instinct will kick in.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.