[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies such assholes? Robots are ostracized everywhere,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Angry feels.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Angry feels.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
Why are normies such assholes?
Robots are ostracized everywhere, so we create our own space to wallow in our own misery, and now they can't just leave us alone. They just have to come here a fuck shit up, why can't they just leave us alone?!
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE!!!!
>>
File: calvin.png (676KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
calvin.png
676KB, 600x875px
>>35999041
Because they are misreable!

If it wasn't true, why do they go out to parties every weekend, and when its over, they go looking for more?

Why do they do drugs and drink in excess?

Why are they always smoking cigarettes?

They are unhappy, thats why they come here and shame us for hating women and society...
>>
>>35999041
Thank Pol for this one
After the election this place got way too mainstream
Actual robots are going to wiz, great place you should go
>>
File: 1488431727461s.jpg (9KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1488431727461s.jpg
9KB, 250x188px
>>36001761
that looks like a guy
>>
>>35999041
seeing all these 9gag-tier '''memes''' posted here unironically
I haven't ever thought things can get so bad, but this place is now /b2.0/
it happened so quickly
I guese we'll be alone again fellow robots
>>
>>35999041
Because they are fundamentally sociopathic
They're raised from day 1 to prioritise social status above all else. Everything a normie does, from the way they blink to the way they position their feet, is all geared towards fitting in & accumulating social status.

And what's a good way to gain a high level of social status? Starting new, edgy trends. Why do you think normies co-opted Pepe a few years ago? Why do you think they use 4chan memes or boards more regularly? Because being edgy in an ironic sense is becoming the new fashion trend over social justice. That's why they're stealing our spaces. They hate counter cultures or anything against pop culture, so they co-opt it. They have no morals, ethics or standards. They only 'care' about you when it allows them to virtue signal & gain social brownie points.

They ostracise & hate us because they envy us, really. Their entire lives are an illusion, a facade put up, one they're conditioned to never drop, lest they be thrown from the normie nest like an unwanted chick. Regardless of how much they hate trends, or social media, or pop music, or each other, they have to hide all of that because the fear of becoming like us is put into them from an early age. The ironic thing is that they envy us because we can & do exist outside of that social bubble & live for ourselves. We're truly free when compared to them.
>>
>>35999041
Normie here, going to a party tonight with a bunch of friends, how's it feel
>>
>>36001956
lol faggot
t. normie
>>
I'm a cyborg so am I half an asshole or a full asshole
>>
File: 1491014764814.jpg (96KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
1491014764814.jpg
96KB, 1200x673px
>>35999041

You are mourning over how you will never find a place that you can rely on as a sanctuary. People will always come here and appropriate your suffering because these normies find it intriguing. They do that with several different identities. Our circumstance is their adventure playground. That is the reality of the situation anon and all vocalizing the situation won't change that. This will always happen no matter what. We cannot rely on r9k, But when could we rely in anything ever? That is what being a robot is all about. We are forced to wander through the internet as we wander aimlessly through life. We will find another place where we will achieve the sweet spot where we have a enough of us to create a sizable audience and few normies to properly express a catharsis for our miserable lives.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.