[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here paranoid about fucking everything? I am pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1280.png (510KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
510KB, 1200x630px
Is anyone else here paranoid about fucking everything?
I am pretty sure I am on the verge of a fucking panic attack.
All I do is fucking worry constantly about everything.

I worry about something new every couple of weeks. For example, debts, becoming fat (I am anorexic now), getting disease, getting attacked etc

This last few weeks has been the worst in my life. I started worrying about fucking climate change and now I iterally have spent weeks scared shitless about rising temperatures, methane in the poles etc. I've had to book the next few days off work because I am increasingly nervous and shaking and can't do my job.

I've spent the last few days standing outside writing down how hot it feels and worrying. I've been measuring the time it takes ice to melt. I even fucking farted into a bottle then filled it with water and sealed it in the freezer to try and test how ice will release methane in the arctic. I am getting so scared of this shit, I feel the entire world is doomed.

I'm scared of everything that will be lost when climate change kicks in. I am fat so the food especially. No more honey, no more chocolate, no more curry spices. I don't want to live in that world

How the FUCK do I calm myself down? I do this so often about so many things. I've been trying to calm myself down by sending messages to chocolate companies asking for guarentees that climate change won't harm supply but they haven't responded so far. Has anyone tried to meditate?
>>
File: climatebars.png (39KB, 1038x357px) Image search: [Google]
climatebars.png
39KB, 1038x357px
>>35998932
pic is emails to chocolate companies
>>
Have you tried therapy?

>>35998949
>what will you do when the Chocolate hustle is over Russel Stover

I died, maybe you're better off like this OP.
>>
File: 1490072687548.jpg (19KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1490072687548.jpg
19KB, 326x326px
>>35998949
>I am an obese man who has eaten 2 jars of nutella this week
>>
just don't think about it. realistically you can't do anything on an individual level to stop it, so it's pointless to worry.
>>
Stop watching and reading the news
>>
>>35999357
That is why I am so scared

>>35999251
I am scared of therapy
>>
>>35998932
I knew we'd find you if we waited long enough.
You'll be seeing us soon.
>>
>>35999582
swhat?
fuck off that is unfunny
>>
>>36000347
Hmmm. We'll have to make a note of this as well.
>>
>>36000347
your location has been traced. expect us at your door in 72 hours.
>>
>>35998932
No global warming model has correctly predicted anything.

The earth has self correcting mechanisms, like every large system does, to keep the rearranging of its internal elements from doing any harm to it. The climate changing does not prove anything, the climate is literally changing all the time naturally.
>>
>>35998949
The chocolate mafia is gonna fuck you up son. The sweets conglomerate sends their regards.
>>
>>35998932
Yeah.
Except i'm only just depressed
>>
>>35998949
I seriously cried, thank you
>>
>>36000513
Good work.
Surveillance is en route; see you there.
Dispatch and command have you clear; code 6.
>>
>>35998932
Relax. Unless you are living in a third world country climate change won't affect you all that much directly.

Just be prepared for the billions of refugees that will flood the west. What's going on now will seem like a fun visit from good neighbors by then.
>>
>>35998932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK-dmKLFGnw

stay calm anon. humanity and our suffering are minuscule compared to the infinite stillness of the universe
>>
>>35998932
>. I even fucking farted into a bottle then filled it with water and sealed it in the freezer to try and test how ice will release methane in the arctic.
Your a funny guy.
>>
>>35998949
This is pretty funny. Also you have serious mental illness.
>>
>>35999525
Global warming will not effect you in anyway. They are talking about the effects on grandchildren having to make room for immigrants.
>>
File: pepe94.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pepe94.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>35998932
You sound like me before I spent time in the mental health ward. You probably have some sort of schizoid disorder generating psychosis or full-on schizophrenia combined with anxiety issues. Get help because it will continue to get worse without it.
>>
>>35998932
>I am anorexic now
>I am fat
?
>>
File: ds.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>35998932
I'm sentenced to jail and police is breathing on my neck looking for me so yes I'm fucking paranoid you imbecile, when any car parks outside my house I'm to ready to jump out the window in the back in less than 15 seconds you'd be paranoid too if you had to live like that
>>
>>36001699

That's why I don't break the law; so I don't HAVE to live like that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.