[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck robots, am I just cursed to be NEET for life? About

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1489787366426.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489787366426.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
What the fuck robots, am I just cursed to be NEET for life?
About 2 weeks ago I had an interview, in which I was told I excelled their expectations, and was told to proceed with the next step: drug test, which I attended; however, when I was there a problem was in the system in which I was told it appeared as if I had done that step already; therefore, I was told to wait for it to be fixed, and so I did, I waited over 4 days, eventually I decided to go back, and see whats the matter. Unfortunately the person whom interviewed me was not there, so I left a message, to call me as soon as possible, which was not they did not. Today I went there once again, and waited for such person, and she told me that they no longer were interested in the possibility of my employment due to "my" statement during the interview: "I do not a position that requieres physical labor." Which is complete bullshit, since their reasoning behind this is that when asked about interests/activities I said I worked out, therefore I wasnt interested in ALL positions offered, only the one I wanted: Cashier. Which makes no fucking sense, since this question would have been cleared had they asked me on the interview. Today they told me that they rejected my application due to "my" statement, which is stupid, since I was there, in front when the fuckboi who told me there was a problem on the system.

My questions are:
>Is this a good enough reason to complain and take it to corporate?
>If so which department/area should I call?

Im incredibly enraged, what kind of bullshit is this, and these two "managers" most like cooperated to simply fuck me up, instead of fixing this simple mistake, and whats worst is that they just called me about 10 min. ago to tell me that all the other positions offered/pending were rejected.
>>
Welcome to life, faggot. You have no value and no real rights.
>>
>>35998834
> we'll let you know if you got the job next week
> they never call
>>
>>35998992
Managers told explicitly the job was already mine basically.
>>35998948
>You have no value and no real rights.
I rather not get into humanities
>>
>>35998834
>Is this a good enough reason to complain and take it to corporate?
No
Basic bitch workers are a diamond dozen these days, for that position there were probably a few hundred applications at the very least
>>
>saying you don't want a position of physical labor
you messed yourself up.
>>
>>35999052
Did I? I simply rejected the other positions offfered, since I wanted to be a cashier, and even then other 2 positions were available to me, and today they simply told me to forget about it, since I would ...struggle... which is bullshit because Im 6ft.5in. and I work out.
>>
>>35999140
But you did. Never say that you'd only do a certain position, be as general as possible.
>>
>>35999016
You're a fucking idiot. You legit don't have any value or rights. Employers are free to treat you however you'd like and there's nothing you can do about it. You become dehumanized for a paycheck. They can treat you like shit and you cannot do a single thing to stop it except quit and not pay the bills.
>>
>>35999140
>I simply rejected the other positions offfered
If you don't fellate them and say you'll work anything they have you're shit out of luck
>>
>>35999155
>>35999163
I did during the interview, and then they openly asked me which postion I wanted from the 3 given, as I said, I chose cashier.
>>
>>35999162
*they'd like

Anyways you're naive as fuck OP
>>
>>35999162
I understand your perspective, and I agree; however, I need the money, and I dont mind, I can adapt, and endure.
>>
>>35998834
you're talking about private business and they don't have to answer to you
find a job where your skills are appreciated and then you'll get work
>>
File: 1466804690162.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466804690162.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>35999398
Thanks for the kinf words anon. I have, I have sent many resumes, and this one I received a call after 2 months. Fuck this shit. First they said I was overqualified, and then they backstabbed me, this shit sucks ass.
>>
>>35998834
this is fucking stupid. they want you to grovel before their feet instead of clearly saying what you want and then only being evaluated for capability for that position. it doesn't even have any real consequences for the company to do that since the jobs are different and separated

for capitalism to work, this sort of behaviour by companies has to be curbed
>>
>>35999536
Of course they do, I have to do the whole act for the Interview, I prepared myself as usual, and I did perfectly, and yet due to their stupid mistake, and laziness, they chose to not help me, and instead ditch me. This behaviour is unacceptale, especially for a "manager." Had she had a problem with me working out, Im certain she would have told me so in the interview, yet they didnt, they simply got annoyed of me "nagging" them for requesting them to do their shitty job, fuck em
>>
File: 1475261883568.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475261883568.png
44KB, 658x662px
Please let me be useful and get the get
Stan please help me
>>
>>36000109
Fucling hell buttfucn me to the core
>>
>>35999016
Not him but it isn't your whole jerking it to philosphy. The entry level job market is flooded due to immigration and outsourcing. The upper level job market is flooded by boomers who will cling to their positions until the day their children unplug them.
That means there are billions across the world who are essentially interchangeable as there's too many people and not enough production. Also automation lmao.
>>
>>36000340
Im not an expert on economics, but I understand what you say. Manufacture is expensive in the US; therefore its usually done outside the country, and brought back to sell. Eventually this will fuck up everything, and many regulations make it difficult for native citizens to participarte in the "free market."
USA hasnt had capitalism in decades.
>>
>>36000484
You don't have to be an expert in economics to understand which is why this is so concerning. Hell, if things weren't this way I'm willing to bet most of us wouldn't be on here.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35998834
This sounds more like a blessing to me, at least if I get to keep my tendiebux.
>>
>>36001464
I wish all these thoughts would disappear. It is truly depressing to think of the many possibilities.
>>
Men are never hired for cashier. Young women make customers happier, and men are better at physical labour
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.