[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no schizophrenic gf Does anyone here dream of having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

>tfw no schizophrenic gf

Does anyone here dream of having a schizophrenic, or even autistic, or depressive girlfriend?
>>
>>35998475
This is literally my ideal fantasy, my dream girl is qt schizophrenic who I can console and care for in times of need.
>>
>>35998530
I dream about this every day.
>>
>>35998475
No, I am schizophrenic so I don't romanticize mental diseases.
>>
>>35998530
it's not what you imagine it to be
>>
>delusional robots
>>
You DON'T want a girl who is as mentally ill as you. That's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>35998530
your fantasy is a qt incapable of caring gf who will care when it is necessary?

yeah. pretty fantastic all right.
>>
>>35999780
>tfw no reading comprehension
disregard that, i suck cocks
>>
>>35999727
i don't get it. why is a depressed girl bad? not even talking about schizos or bpd or anything here, what about just a depressed socially awkward gf?
>>
>>35999829
thinking dating a depressed or socially awkward girl is a bad thing is a retarded normie perspective, but dating a girl with a mental illness thats under under the psychosis umbrella cant turn out good which is why thats advised against I think
>>
i dated a girl with BPD. i loved her so much and she loved me too. dont date mentally ill girls, itll fuck your life up so bad.
>>
i really want a vulnerable gf to care for
>>
>>36000573
I didn't believe this until I met a clingy BPD girl. Best 2 weeks of my life followed by death and destruction. Don't do it anons, unless you know she is in therapy and medication.
>>
>>35998475
My girlfriend is schizophrenic and I think anyone who seeks out such a thing is probably clueless to how serious schizophrenia is. She doesn't have many positive symptoms as they call it, but she has a lot of negative symptoms. Can't speak well and organize her thoughts coherently much of the time, doesn't like to go outside whatsoever and will usually spend all day in bed doing absolutely nothing. And when she does have hallucinations or delusions they're extremely persistent and drive her near suicide. Schizophrenia is fucking scary.
>>
>>35998475
No because I realized that mentally ill women are whores. They aren't the same as us.
>>
>>36000795
but you get a depedent qt to take care and feel like a big man. who cares if she's suffering terribly and there's nothing i can really do about it. the illusion of being a protector to someone even weaker than i am is enough to get my adolescent peen hard.
>>
File: Snapchat-353235710.jpg (547KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-353235710.jpg
547KB, 1080x1920px
>>35998475
>>36000853
mentally ill women are more pure.
They are also less inclined to do the same things as other women in general.
>>
>>36000795
Dude she may be using you if she does no show one real psychotic symptom. It's something that has people talking to themselves for years on end, they can't control it.
>>
i know a girl who has cluster headaches, she is out of it for hours at a time and cries for me to rub her back throughout, pretty nice having a dependent girl
>>
>>36000900
It's the total opposite, but go find out for yourself.

Mentally ill men are virgins.
Mentally ill women are complete sluts.

Both are unwanted.

Men however still have it worse because they can't really act childish and make a man feel like its cute unless their gay of course.
>>
>>36000900
If this were true I'd want one but I doubt it. They aren't socially inept in a way that drives people away, instead they sleep with whoever for validation.
>>
>>36000795
I have a gf with similar symptoms. We've been dating for two years and she was institutionalized once about a year ago.

If you're too busy getting your rocks off while your gf is talking about offing herself she probably wont see you as much of a protector.

I think I am pretty mentally sound, but seeing a person be completely vulnerable and broken and ready end their shit is scary. Especially when you love that person.
>>
>>36000959
Not schizophrenic women.

>>36000948
All schizophrenics have a childlike sense of innocence.
>>
>>36000861
A dependent qt who I worry about all the time because her mental health is so frail and unstable. But yeah, if you don't really care that much about your partner's well being then it's not too bad.

>>36000912
She does have psychotic symptoms as I said in my post. I would recommend looking up the full list of psychotic symptoms for schizophrenia, there's more to it than hallucinations.
>>
>>36001005
You worry all the time about her, but that doesn't stop you from feeding her your cum.
C'mon anon, we all know why you got an easily manipulable schizo gf
>>
>>36000900
Hate to break it to you, but you know the symptoms of many of the conditions women experience more is to literally be a whore right? Have you met and bipolar or borderline girls? They are definitively less pure.

Even autism is a funny one, yes it can mean a girl doesn't like physical contact and so won't have sex, but I've met several autistic girls who just hopped on the first dick they could get because they thought that was what they SHOULD do. I was in a 'facility' for young adults with autism to help them get out of being neets and hermits and all the girls were pretty obsessed with getting boyfriends. One of them would talk about nothing other than sex, like that was legitimately her 'special interest' she also made up shit about being raped which was clearly false for attention.
>>
Only thing is to fuck and run, they are great at freaky/kinky sexy but will fucking ruin your life if you fall in love. I married one at 19 and divorced at 21, literally dodged a bullet!
>>
>>36001062
I'm schizophrenic and never wanted to be a whore. I'm not special, there are lots.
>>
>>36000971
>I think I am pretty mentally sound, but seeing a person be completely vulnerable and broken and ready end their shit is scary. Especially when you love that person.
Yeah that's the thing, I was mentally sound but after three years of being together I feel like all the emotional stress tugged me down a bit. I'm not really that mentally strong anymore but I pretend to be because if I didn't it would only hurt her more. I feel for you.

>>36001035
>but that doesn't stop you from feeding her your cum.
A man's got needs
>C'mon anon, we all know why you got an easily manipulable schizo gf
I didn't go looking for a schizophrenic girlfriend, she just kinda appeared one day and I've been with her ever since. I regret nothing but it takes a lot of patience and understanding so that's why I don't think many people could deal with it even if they say they could.
>>
>>36001116
I said conditions that are more common in women. Schizophrenia is more common in men.

Autism was put more as an aside since it's what I know the most about.
>>
>>36001182
>>but that doesn't stop you from feeding her your cum.
>A man's got needs
How lewd is she then anon? Rape fantasies? Slavery? Greentext some shit for me I'm hard.
>>
>>36001228
We were talking about schizophrenia. I know bpd girls are whores.
>>
>Romanticizing mental illness

apparently not origineux
>>
>>36001182
Hope over the course of the years your gf has shown signs of improvement.

My gf has ditched her meds because they made her foggy and hasnt taken them in over a year. She will have suicidal thoughts every couple of weeks but they're only triggered by bad situations (like unable to make rent sometimes), but she will snap out of it and apologize afterwards.

Mental illness doesn't go away but its definitely possible for a person to take control and not let it run rampant.

She is acutely antisocial though which does bum me out because I do like to go out and do things
>>
>>36001280
How do you find someone with bpd?
>>
>>36001280
People were talking about things other than schizos. At least even if you're not a whore you still have self obsession like most women do. That or you're just dumb lol
>>
>>36001330
Tumblr. My friend has it, we met in high school. Her friend has it too and they fuck sometimes. They are both on tumblr. There's a bpd community on there. Also try tinder and okcupid
>>
>>36001375
I'm just dumb. I think I got brain damage. And brain mold.
>>
Why the fuck would I want something to take my energy and I have to care for when I can barley care for myself, and am getting more fucked in the head as the days pass. At this point, my life feels like a shitty fever dream, and I will wake up any moment back in kindergarten or the first grade, but I wont. But for depressive, I wouldn't want one, but I could tolerate it.
>>
>>36001244
She's on and off very lewd. She can go months at a time without feeling any kind of sexual urges thanks to anti depressants and the fact that schizophrenia can you make very lethargic. But the other half of the time, she's very much a sexual person. She's into all kinds of crazy, twisted stuff, but I think that's more because of sexual abuse she suffered through as a child than anything else. (inb4 used goods) She's scared of rape stuff/spontaneous sex and can get panic attacks but she's really into slavery and BDSM.

>>36001328
Things did get better when we first met, but I feel like she's peaked in a sense. She hasn't shown any signs of getting better in years. She's been on and off medications as well as therapy. Nothing really seems to help her, but at least the state she's in right now is sustainable. I mean, it's livable and mostly normal besides the suicidal ideation and occasional hallucinations. She does have some weird delusions like how she thinks she needs to cut herself to make shadow people go away and not her and people around her but at least half the time she can recognize that doesn't make sense.
>>
>dating someone just as/more fucked up than you
Hahah holy fuckaroo nope I fell for this meme once and let me tell you it is about as retarded as you can get
>>
>>36001390
>Tumblr
I can't stand it. Guess I'll just try tinder and okcupid
>>
>>36001647
Why do you want a whore gf?
>>
>>36001741
Better than what I got now, what is no gf
>>
>>36001771
You can get a schizophrenic gf though, not a whore.
>>
>>36001799
Ya, but Tumblr's site format is cancerous.
I can't navigate it for shit
>>
>>36000584
Too bad vulnerable girls will know you are just trying to rape them
>>
>>36001997
are you idiot? maybe you are idiot
>>
>>36001330
There's tons of us with it on /r9k/, I swear going around discord servers about 1/3 or 1/4 of other /r9k/ girls I've spoken to have bpd.
>>
>>36000991
no they're just childlike in a very unappealing way
>>
>>36002844
BPD is the meme illness for normies, is it that big of a surprise to you?
>>
>>36002905
How is it a meme illness? No one wants bpd. The only people who romanticise it are here who think it means dream clingy gf. Bpd is an extreme mental illness. Everyone else I've spoken to with it isn't normie and has serious problems.
>>
i doubt women romanticize the idea of a BPD bf. Most have not liked the fact that I am, for pretty good reason too

who here /BPDbf/
>>
>>36002943
plenty of normies have bpd, id say its what makes them normies
>>
>>36002844
Link to servers
>>
>>35998530
You romanticize something that absolutely should not he romanticized
>>
my aunt had schizophrenia. she tried to stab my mom once for no reason. you must be dumb as fuck for wanting that.
>>
>>35998475

>you're attracted to weak girls because you want to take care of them
>little do you know she's going to cuck you with dozens of men because she's literally insane
>>
>ywn send every r9kposter to the gas chamber
that's my dream
>>
I just want a sweet, vulnerable psycho gf who I can hold all night and reassure her there aren't aliens after her or whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 852x480px
you guys are kidding, right

what the fuck is the appeal of a schizo gf

you gotta explain this to me because I don't understand how you're like this
>>
>>36005093
Nothing but rape fantasies here.
>>
>>35998475
I have one that's bi polar and somewhat schizo. Has bouts of psychosis, especially when we smoke.
>>
>>36005158
>caring for vulnerable people is rape
ok
>>
File: image.jpg (708KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708KB, 707x1000px
>>36005210
>>36005158

so you want something you can rape but also take care of?
>>
>>36005210
Why does it need to be a girl who has severe mental issues? You can just get a pet or find someone whos less fucked up.
>>
>be social anxiety depressive girl
>date adhd depressive boi
>sex was great
>accidentally abusive due to Past Trauma (tm)
>we both tried to kill ourselves

It was fun for the first 3 months, would recommend.
>>
I had a schizophrenic, depressed, borderline personality disorder gf, she fucking destroyed me, 100% hot worth the hype
>>
>>36005697
But is she innocent girl?
>>
>>36006254
Was innocent, was perfect, I was living the dream for nearly 2 years, but now im just a wreck, but was so fucking worth
>>
File: 1491096361907.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491096361907.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>tfw no schizoid gf

Schizoids girls must be very rare, but I would like to have one
>>
I dated a girl with psychosis and BPD, 0/10 do not fucking recommend
>>
I want to pet a schizo girl's hair during a psychotic episode
>>
File: 1490463169373.jpg (16KB, 428x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490463169373.jpg
16KB, 428x364px
I had a schizo gf once. It was awful especially when she thought being off her meds was cool. The way she would just drift off and focus on things that weren't there were so unnerving. Almost married her though cause being so ronry sucks.
>>
>>35998475
Kind of off topic but does anyone else REALLY wish they were schizophrenic or otherwise psychotic to some degree? It seems like such an escape from the horrible, horrible reality of day to day life where nothing interesting ever happens. I want to talk to demons
>>
>>36006906
I really want a schizophrenic girl, not to be a girlfriend, a friend is fine. But a girlfriend would be even better.

I would like more of an autistic, depressed, or schizoid girl.

Normal girl is not for me, my way of being is very out of the social standard.
>>
>>36006906

Schizophrenia is not like it is in the movies were you get cool hallucinations every now and then.

Life will be going alright, maybe you finally managed to get a job or started talking to some girl and then BAM you randomly descend back into crazy land and become too distinctional to keep up with that.

Then you start over and over. Every day you live knowing you could relapse and lose everything again, just randomly. It's not fun anon, just get drunk or something if you want entertainment.
>>
I met one on omegle. I feel bad for feeding into her delusions but she was fine as fuck. Would constantly show me the wall or ceiling, claiming her demons wrote stuff there. Went as far out as pretending to be a demon and sexing her on cam (gave her a bs excuse as to why a demon had skype but wouldn't get on cam.

Eventually used the demon persona to get her to do lewd stuff with me. Though it was never as fun as it was pretending to be a demon.

Eventually I got bored and she took up drinking to deal with her voices.
>>
>>36007267
>I feel bad for feeding into her delusions
>goes on to talk about how much fun it was to molest her and ditch her afterwards

Nice
>>
>>36007404
I won't deny that I'm an asshole. Apart of me thought she was faking but as I got to know her, the more I saw she was very sick in the head.

Didn't help she didn't believe she had a mental illness. She thought she was here to fight off the demons. Doesn't excuse my actions though.

Last I heard she moved in with an abusive ex and received a DUI. She came back again and seemed alright but I worry that she hasn't done anything about her illness.
>>
>tfw no symptom of schizophrenia girlfriend
>>
>>36007776
what man? what are you doing here?
>>
>>36008862
>literally replied to me as soon as i got back from laying down for an hour
maybe you're my schizophrenia symptom gf.
>>
>>35998475
Maybe autistic. Don't think having a schizophrenic significant other would be a very taxing experience. Depressed significant other would probably be pretty draining too. This is probably why nobody wants to interact with me.
>>
>>36008959
Woops typo. Meant I think* not don't think. Fucking phone posting.
>>
File: IMG_7752.jpg (153KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7752.jpg
153KB, 1024x731px
ive always wanted to find a 6-9/10 qt goth/emo girl, and befriended her. I'll greentext from here:
>Phase 1
>find emo/goth qt
>7/10
>become her friend by making her feel bad for me over my depression and autism
>slowly have her invest more and more into me emotionally
>Enter Phase 2
>begin slowly making her feel like trash
>start out with playful jabs, then slowly escalate to verbal abuse
>lower her self esteem astronomically
>become her bf and begin a twisted relationship
>keep her in an emotional corner 50 shades of Gray style
>skull-fuck the shit out of her every single day
>basically make her my sex slave via phycological torment.

What are your plans robots?
>>
>>36009079
I'm thinking of getting myself a noose for my upcoming birthday.
>>
File: 1491215112022.jpg (129KB, 1080x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1491215112022.jpg
129KB, 1080x1225px
>>36009079
I like. The thought of manipulating some girl and seeing her cry legitimately turns me on
>>
>>35998475
>Does anyone here dream of having a schizophrenic, or even autistic, or depressive girlfriend?
I dream of having a girlfriend anon
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.