[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there more male-to-female transsexuals rather than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1490725208686.jpg (156KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490725208686.jpg
156KB, 672x1024px
Why are there more male-to-female transsexuals rather than female-to-male?
>>
>>35998046
probably has nothing to do with chemicals, plastics, social norms or political agenda. that's for sure.
>>
>>35998046
Bc deep down beyond the feminism they know being a guy sucks ass
>>
>>35998046
Because what advantage does a female get when she becomes a male? It's basically all disadvantages...
>>
>>35998046
>Why are there more male-to-female transsexuals rather than female-to-male?

female sexuality is a myth, women are not capable of having sexual thoughts at the same level of men

and transexualism is a type of sexuality, so it's only natural that women will experience less of it

the women who do transition do it for attention while MtF have legitiamte reasons to transition

This is why I fully support MtF traps but I believe FtMs should be killed
>>
Its one to one in children but three to one in adults.

Just as many males identify as females as females identify as males but actually transitioning is another story. Many females who identify as males choose not to transition because life is comfortable enough for them that they can survive without. Many ftm trans who do transition go back to presenting as female because its an easier and more comfortable path.

Things are so good for womem that its a choice for ftms to transition or not.

For mtfs their only option is all or nothing and they have no life to return to if they regret it so they just kill themselves
>>
every man secretly wants to be a girl
>>
>>35998097
>doing it for attention
Sure. There are people that do everything for attention.

In the same manner there are genuinely dysphoric ftm people
t. someone that knows various flavors of lgbt folk
>>
Should we just let people who think they're Jesus Christ or Napoleon just participate in society as if they were? I mean, it really isn't HURTING anybody right? Why *won't* you let them? What, do you hate history? Why wouldn't you just lend them the common human decency of capitulating to whatever demand the infinitely fracturing hoi polloi has this week? Why are you such a bigot?

Christians and free market economists should just re-contextualize their beliefs within the framework of some kind of sexual fetish and then there would be no stopping them.
>>
File: 1468462012130.jpg (227KB, 1110x1553px) Image search: [Google]
1468462012130.jpg
227KB, 1110x1553px
>>35998229
>In the same manner there are genuinely dysphoric ftm people
there are not

women are not capable of being genuinely dysphoric
>>
>>35998046
Because male privilege is a myth

Women have life far easier.
>>
>>35998346
Legitimate gender dysphoria has a biogical basis. One in thirty thousand humans has a brain configured to identify as the opposite sex as a birth defect.

It has nothing to do with delusion, if trannies thought they were REALLY the opposite sex they wouldn't need to transition and they wouldnt kill themselves.

Feminism co-opted gender dysphoria as part of their agenda to destroy gender. The existance of legitimate transsexuals actually reinforces that there are only two biological sexes
>>
>>35998346
>Should we just let people who think they're Jesus Christ or Napoleon just participate in society as if they were?
I don't see why not. I mean, that's basically LARPing. Or maybe schizophrenia.
>>
File: tomboy-1.jpg (61KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
tomboy-1.jpg
61KB, 736x981px
>>35998046
Masculine expressions are not off limits to girls as they once used to be, but femininity is completely off limits to boys. Boys are held to stricter traditional gender confines than girls are.

Girls who assume masculine appearance and manners are simply called tomboys, boys who assume feminine appearances and manners are punished by society and sometimes even violently attacked, so it is seen as necessary for males who do not have an interest in adhering to masculinity to change their entire gender identity.

One could say feminism has emancipated women from strict femininity standards and given them the social freedom to venture away from strict standards of femininity, but the equivalent has not happened for boys because there is currently little to no push for this.
>>
>>35998097
This
MtF trannies are fetishists. Look up autogynophilia.
>>
>>35998900
Why did you say this if you missed the point of my post completely?

If anything its the FtM who are fetishists. Women should not be allowed to transition
>>
>>35998372
>you will never look like this
GOD

D A M N I T
>>
>>35998864
This.

A lot of my childhood consisted of different parental lectures about all the things boys weren't allowed to do while I observed how my sisters had a lot more freedom.
>>
>>35998864
I think that's right. Definitely best argument in the thread.
>>
>>35998046
Same reason there are more male pedophiles than female, more male serial killers, etc. Men are more likely to be mentally ill deviant creeps.
>>
Men are more prone to mental diseases
>>
>>35998864
>punished by society and sometimes even violently attacked
By other men.
>>
>>35999267
No shit, women don't do anything meaningful by their own initiative.
>>
Because they made the frickin' frogs gay.
>>
>>35998390

This is absolutely true. If a woman is attractive enough, she can get a man to do anything and everything for her.
>>
Cause I wanna play with boobies and a buhgina but not have to meet a female to do it.
>>
>>35998864
Fuck women, fuck females.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.