[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I loose weight on 1200 calories a day without exercising?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
Will I loose weight on 1200 calories a day without exercising? That's as low as I can go without feeling like my stomach is about to digest myself.
>>
>>35997949

I lost plenty of weight with 1500 cal/day diet. If you start doing it, do it with 1500 cal/day for 1 month and if you feel confident after that time, increase the restrictions to 1200, but it's not really necessary.

The more extreme the dieting, the bigger the chance of relapse.
>>
>>35997949
Yeah, just eat less than what you're eating. You don't even have to exercise. Just eat less, anon. You'll get there slowly (don't get impatient) I've lost 20 lbs already and I hardly exercise. Though I encourage you to exercise a bit however it's not necessary to lose weight. Calories in calories out. You can do it
>>
>>35997949
Thats exactly what i did anon. I lost just under 10lbs from the first 3 weeks. After that, i decided to eat 1600cal a day with an hour of jogging. Still kept losing weight. I suggest you use an app called MyFitnessPal, it helped me alot.
>>
>>35997949
Also mind how you mix the food. Eat either carbs and proteins or fat and proteins, don't mix fat with carbs.
>>
>>35998130

nigga, you can eat butter on toast every day and lose weight if the calories are less than your daily expenditure, don't bullshit here ok, unless you're talking about some "healthy livin'(tm)" bullshit
>>
>>35997949

Of course you will, but you'll just be a gross empty sack of shit if you don't have some muscles. Plus exercise generally makes you more energetic and happier, and having some muscle will increase your metabolism.
>>
>>35997949
My brother did 1100 cal/day and lost 50 pounds in 4 months.
>inb4 obese brother, he was 190 at 5'10
>>
>>35998425

depends on his stats. Growing muscles is beneficial after he hits 180lbs or somehing. If he's obese, going for muscles straight away is a suicide mission
>>
I work out 5 times a week, eat 1200 calories (track) or less a day and have been doing this for over two months. I haven't lost any actual weight and it's making me want to kill myself. My TDEE is 2063 calories a day so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

I literally don't know what else I can do. I'd go to a doctor but I can't imagine how many fatties they get through their doors claiming they cant lose weight.

I look so much slimmer, the fat has dropped off me but the scales haven't budged.
>>
>>35998504
>If he's obese, going for muscles straight away is a suicide mission

Yeah that's true, but if you're that huge you should still go for walks and stuff.
>>
>>35998518

You're in starvation mode. Your body is trying to save its resources because you're eating so little. Eat more food and you should lose weight.
>>
>>35998555
No you fucking idiot, starvation mode is a myth. Obviously he's loosing fat but gaining muscle, which weights more than fat per square inch.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.