[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me 10 mins ago, waiting outside my Uni dorm for ordered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: BE-GONE-THOT.jpg (40KB, 594x552px) Image search: [Google]
BE-GONE-THOT.jpg
40KB, 594x552px
> be me 10 mins ago, waiting outside my Uni dorm for ordered food to arrive
> can overhear two Stacy cunts in leather jackets, white crop-tops, tight blue jeans, the lot.
> hear them talking about their boyfriends and how one of them was worried about them going to a party tonight because of "other boys"
> not a minuet later they come up to me asking me if i could go to the shop to buy them some alcohol
> touching their hair and acting overtly flirtatious to try to make me do what they want
> mfw I told them no.

I know its stupid but i was literally steaming with rage, why the fuck do roasties think they can woo anyone over if they give them even the slightest bit of their attention, and why do people CONSTANTLY DO WHAT THEY WANT, ONLY ELIVATING THEIR ALREADY MASSIVELY INFLATED EGO. RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35997303
>why do people CONSTANTLY DO WHAT THEY WANT
muh dic
>>
>>35997303
Should always report underage people trying to buy beer, the store could lose its liquor license if the kids get caught. It's really stupid.
>>
>>35997303
did they get pissed off?

Petty as it may be, denying a stacy her advantange and watching her squirm is always a delight
>>
File: 1488638750280.jpg (162KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488638750280.jpg
162KB, 675x900px
>>35997303
>get some underaged sluts drunk
>probably get the succ/fucc
I don't know if I could resist that temptation
You must be some kind of wizard, OP
>>
File: 1439023471293.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1439023471293.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>35997303

order a pizza, since its two for tuesday, get two, walk out of dorm and go pick up pizza when its arrived

group of girls sitting at a table outside dorms chatting, one of them shouts to share with them cos they're hungry.

mfw when telling them to buy their own.
>>
>>35997303
Similar thing happened in high school to me annon.

A roastie began acted flirty with me for close to a month.

It was all part of her grand scheme.

>Gave me her number
>Hung out with me on occasion
>As a result I gave her free rides to and from school as well as cigarettes

In the end she was merely using me, already had a boyfriend.
>>
>>35997525
they just kind of looked at me disgusted and walked away

>>35997589
ty anon, it wasn't really on offer though, i know these kinds of tricks. the "hey baby, looking hot today, how about you do this thing for me ;)" meme is way below my thot-detector

>>35997719
cool kid anon, roasties btfo :^)

>>35997736
>In the end she was merely using me
a story as old as time itself ro-bro...
>>
>>35997589
Thats a cute doggo anon

Originaliio
>>
>>35997791
And I think that's right around the time that I had began drinking.

I genuinely thought I at long last had a chance at a gf.

It was foolish of me. I didn't realize it but I was an apprentice. I was constantly fighting fate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.