[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many chads are in same class with you and how many of them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-11-26 19.48.21.png (58KB, 240x178px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-26 19.48.21.png
58KB, 240x178px
How many chads are in same class with you and how many of them have a gf?
I want to see some statistics
>>
im in a geoinformatics masters program in germany

most of the class are pajeets with arranged marriages

the rest are frumpy-dumpy nerds

im a twig (5'11 @ 155 pounds) and somehow im easily the chaddest of all. too bad this fucking city is a total sausage fest due to all the engineering schools
>>
>>35997079
>pajeets
poo in loo an also be chads
>>
>>35998136
hahahahhahahahaha

no they can't

they're a race of ugly fat smelly people with the smallest dicks in the world
>>
Do they count as Chads if they are physically weak and skinny but attractive?
>>
Europeans cannot be chads. Chads are only American, Canadian, Australian and south African. And then of course England, the people who started this hierarchy.
>>
>>35998254
chad is a mental state
social at least 5/10 popular, cool, good at sports
>>
>>35997038
I don't go to school but in high school, most of the Chads didn't have girlfriends, they just passed around the school sluts.
>>
>>35997038
Learning forestry, two chads and both have girlfriends. Used to be three more chads who were single.
>>
>>35997038
There are literally no chads, I'm in a female dominated field and there are mostly staceys.
>>
>>35998295
Makes sense. In that case they all have gfs and travel and be agressively happy and shit.
>>
>>35998315
lucky lad
>>
>>35998300
>school sluts
aka bait girls acting lewd to get attention to boost ego
I have encountered a lot of them rejecting them is fun
>>
in my class there are 36 million chads
>>
>>35997038
I don't really know.

Once you reach college age your peer group is self-selected so nobody talks to each other in any of my classes unless its related to my major.

Even then though its just water-cooler talk about jobs and the curriculum nobody really cares about each other

I assume every girl has a boyfriend and most of the guys do but not every normie guy is Chad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.