[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why a woman would wanna date one of you unmotivated losers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1491119603704.png (323KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491119603704.png
323KB, 720x540px
Tell me why a woman would wanna date one of you unmotivated losers.

You have no goals and are always passionless.
>>
>>35996251
I've achieved every single goal I ever set for myself except getting a gf.
>>
where all the unmotivated loser girls at

i know for fact they outnumber the stacies
>>
Why would I want to date a roastie one fucking reason?
Tired of these fucking stupid failed normies thinking I care about putting my cock in a sopping wet hole as much as them fuck off. I would rather kill a roastie before I tried to date one fuck off cuck.
>>
>>35996251
I'm motivated I just don't know what to do.

I had an argument with my mom about the existence of god but it was also tied into personal family issues and she cried.

I started smoking the next day at my 3rd shift job I'm lucky to have but hate all the same.

I've always been a bad student, class clown turned shut in freak.

I've always been fucked, you see, I'm cursed by a god I don't have faith in.
>>
>>35996314
easy to achieve goals like
>get out of bed
>don't shit self
>shitpost
>>
I feel like it's a bit of unfair generalisation.

Well, I'm hardworking, I have high aspirations of myself and the people I know and care about. Though I'm very reserved if you talk to me I'm not unpleasant, albeit not very funny for fear of making things awkward.

Additionally I'm going into medicine within the next 5-6 years after I finish my degree most likely, so money is an appealing factor.

I'm highly empathetic. I'm always trying to be better, even though it seems life has other plans for me.

I'm someone that most people can come to for help, and I'll try and console, advise and comfort.

But you know. Maybe that's just me and I'm delusional.
>>
File: 1482781895194.png (224KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482781895194.png
224KB, 600x600px
>>35996251
I don't care. But they don't get to cry, bitch and moan when they turn 30 and I'm not there to provide for them.
>>
>>35996251
she wanted to fix me lmfao
>>
I am passionate about my hobbies. Funnily enough, dating is not a goal or desire for me.
I have dedicated a large portion of my life to music production, watching and analyzing movies and cinematography in general. Videogames and everything that goes on in them tech wise.

I have zero time for dating. Dating is for those who are bored and have no real passion for things.
>>
I have a big dick desu

Also this >>35996314

I've worked hard to get as comfy as I am now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.