[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you shave? How often do you do it? Do you shave your private

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

Do you shave?
How often do you do it?
Do you shave your private area?
Why/Why not?
>>
rarely because grooming is for people who care
never shave pubes because that's some truly neurotic shit right there
>>
Every day, even though I have really weak facial hair.

I have a large scar that runs along my chin to where my jaw hits my neck. No facial hair grows on it, so it's noticeable if I don't shave for even one day.
>>
>>35996235
Sure, I shave every 3 days or so to keep my beard uniform and sort of short. My private area, I maybe shave it once every 2-3 months because I keep fucking cutting myself and every cream or product for hair removal I saw, it warned against using on private areas, so that's that
>>
Yes
about every month or so
No
Note that I'm only talking about my head hair, the beard I trim, in both cases it's because it's starts looking awful when it gets longer.
as for my privates, I'm not going to bother with those if I'm the only one that going to look at them.
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
Yes.
>How often do you do it?
Once every couple of months I shave my beard. I haven't cut my hair in over a year though.
>Do you shave your private area?
No.
>Why/Why not?
It's pointless. I'm a NEET who never leaves the house and a khv, I don't care about shaving pubic hair.
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
No. Men have facial hair for a reason. I just keep it trimmed with an electric shaver.

No. Just trim.

>Why/Why not?
Most men look better with facial hair. I can't imagine why you'd want to go around with a child-like appearance.
>>
I buzzcut my head and shave maybe once every other week. As for pubic hair idk should I?
>>
>>35996382
I wanna be like Jordi from Brazzers
>>
>>35996235
I just shaved my dicke and asshol, serious regret my dude.
>>
File: 13439-happy_couple.jpg (15KB, 363x480px) Image search: [Google]
13439-happy_couple.jpg
15KB, 363x480px
>>35996396
I was told it heightens the sensation if it's shaved
>>
I shave every couple of weeks. I'll usually let myself look pretty scruffy before I bother. However, my facial hair isn't too strong, so I don't worry much about it.

Don't shave my pubes, but I do occasionally trim them.
>>
I shave my face once every 2-3 days, using a DE razor and soap that's been lathered with a brush.

I shave the shaft and balls once a week. There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking. Really, I suggest you try it.
>>
>>35996235
I'm going for a dwarf beard.
>>
>>35996235
I shave my face every day, legs every week, and groin if I ever think I'm gonna be taking my clothes off in front of someone so not that often
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
Yes
>How often do you do it?
Every day
Nope
>Why/Why not?
Never had a girl complain about my pubes so why bother
>>
Too much work to shave my nuts but the reward is greater faps. Downside is it feels uncomfy when growing back
>>
File: 1461847506619.jpg (25KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461847506619.jpg
25KB, 300x225px
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
Used to but not anymore, I figure there's no point, people will manage to hate me regardless and at the rate it's going I'll eventually have a full wizard beard

Only thing I do shave, I like the smoothness
>>
>>35996396
If you shave pubes your benis will look larger visually
>>
What can I do if my facial hair is disapointing? I mean I let it grow for a month and in the end I only had black facial hair on my beard and under my nose, the rest of my face was covered with the kind of hair I had when I was a teen. I'm 22 and I don't know why my facial hair is growing so slow and weak. Meanwhile my private area is like a jungle after a few weeks.
>>
How do you all get a smooth shave on your sack? I'm always getting little cuts and I never manage to get all the hair off.
>>
>>35996235
i shave every 3 weeks because i go home to my parents every 3 weeks. if i didn't they would think i'm a robot which i am. and i don't shave my pubes because why would i? i'm too lazy and i have no gf who would choke on them.
>>
>do you shave
Yeah, but I leave the sideburns since that's the only strong facial hair I have, and also gives an extra defined jawline
>how often
Every couple days
>do you shave your private area
Nah
>why/why not
I don't care and I'm not going to be getting laid anytime soon, so whatevs
>>
File: 1491084793997.png (161KB, 554x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491084793997.png
161KB, 554x407px
>>35996602
Be sure to do it in the shower, sit down, get an erection and then it should be much easier, ironically I've also found that using those cheap yellow bic razors cause the least cuts since the skin on your sack is more rubbery than your face
>>
File: 1490851665698.png (32KB, 1172x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490851665698.png
32KB, 1172x675px
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
no
>How often do you do it?
never
no
>Why/Why not?
no one will look at my penis anyways
>>
>>35996585

No it doesn't. It just makes you look like a prepubescent boy, or a tranny. Stop doing that shit.
>>
>>35996734
Literally it makes more of your dick visible therefore adding visible length/size
>>
Shave my face daily, shave my chest and genital region every three days
>>
>>35996734
literally no one likes hairy dicks, and it makes clean up worse if you get cum in the hair
>>
>>35996235
Occasionally shave my Face

Shave privates everyday because i wear panties underneath my clothes ;)
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
Yes, if I grow it out I look creepy and homeless
>How often do you do it?
Every other day, when I shower
Nah
>Why/Why not?
I'm not some twinkle-toed fairy faggot that likes pretending to be a woman. Also, the god-awful itching.
>>
My facial hair is pretty shit so I only shave every 4 days or so. I've grown a mustache in the last few months though so I'm keeping that, other than that it all gets the razor.

I used to shave my junk more often, now I can't be arsed. I haven't shaved in probably around half a year. I doubt anyone's gonna be seeing it in the foreseeable future so I see no point. It's always such a pain in the ass to. I need to get an electric razor. Anyone tried shaving their cock and balls with one?
>>
>all these retards wasting money on disposable razors and shaving gel

There's a wondrous invention called an electric shaver. I suggest you try it sometime.

Who cares if you don't get a close shave? You shouldn't be shaving all that shit off in the first place. And disposables just cause irritation and face acne.
>>
>>35996755
>Literally it makes more of your dick visible therefore adding visible length/size

No it does not. I've seen dozens of adult men do this, and it looks like fucking shit. And people are generally aware of this little "tip" anyway. Your partners (hah) are just going to see it as a sign of your insecurity about penis size.
>>
File: 1461412450466.jpg (89KB, 1280x871px) Image search: [Google]
1461412450466.jpg
89KB, 1280x871px
>>35996825
>disposables just cause irritation and face acne
Yes because everyone pre electric razors had terrible acne, sounds like your just making excuses for your shit genes and hygiene
>>
>>35996235
I'm 25, never shaved, never will.
>>
>>35996868
No but before disposables and electric razors there were non - disposable razors that can provide a cleaner, closer shave.
>>
File: chad razor.jpg (49KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
chad razor.jpg
49KB, 1500x844px
there are straight razors and fag razors
>>
>>35996825
This.
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
When I need to go out and look presentable.
Trim often, but don't shave.
>Why/Why not?
I trim because it feels cleaner. I don't shave because its too much effort.
>>
>>35996235
yes every few days, no, nobody to show to
>>
>>35996969
I don't trust myself enough not to just kill myself with it
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave? How often do you do it?
Yes, every 2nd day when I am going outside.
When I am at home for prolonged periods I don't shave.
>Do you shave your private area? Why/Why not?
Yes. Less smell+it's more hygienic. I shave private parts once a week no matter if I am NEETing or not.
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
yea
>How often do you do it?
1-2 weeks
I shave balls, trim pubes, ass and pits
>Why/Why not?
Face looks better clean shaven but I always forget it.
I like how shaved balls feel like. And trimming the rest is fun every once in a while and feels kinda nice.
>>
>>35996235

Yes
Rarely.
Almost never,but sometimes when it bothers me,same for armpits.
Slow growth.
>>
>>35997096
>ass
How the hell do you do that? Do you stand on a mirror?
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
Yes
>How often do you do it?
Every 1-2 days
Trim
>Why/Why not?
Shaving it completely will make it itchy/prickly, trimming to keep it neat
>>
File: All+one+broad_9c4a97_6190594.jpg (560KB, 460x8562px) Image search: [Google]
All+one+broad_9c4a97_6190594.jpg
560KB, 460x8562px
How do you guys fix slow growth problem?
>>
>>35996868
>Yes because everyone pre electric razors had terrible acne
>everyone
>implying what I said was this broadly encompassing in the first place

You just took my post and ran off with it, Anon.
>>
>>35997174
Well actually I only trim the crack. I just run the trimmer few times in there, pull the cheek a bit. No mirrors used. I go by feel and be careful not to take too much off to not make the hairs sting.
>>
>>35996312
How did you get the scar?
>>
File: 20170403_212106.jpg (1MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_212106.jpg
1MB, 1494x2656px
>>35996235
I shave every day because I have a job and need to look well kempt but more importantly because I'm not some bearded savage.
>>
>>35996235
I shave maybe once a month because I don't like having a baby face. Shaving pubes is gay as fuck, I'll trim them with scissors once in a while.
>>
>>35997991
LOL safety razor fag
-tips ghomeshi-
>>
I use a beard trimmer on everything on shortest setting. Razors give me a rash and ingrown hairs.
>>
>>35998088
What's ghomeshi?
>>
I shave once a week.
I once tried shaving daily, or every other day but for some reason my razor doesn't seem to shave very well when my beard is merely stubs, it shaves way easier and less painful when I've let it grow for at least 5 days.

Anyone know how to deal with this?
Even when I use a new blade and prepare my skin way ahead it just doesn't seem to work unless I wait a week.
>>
>>35996235
I shave cause my beard just looks like teen pubes and I just prefer being smooth.
I trim the pubes down but there's still hair down there when I'm done.
>>
>didnt care about grooming for years
>literally gandalf beard
>now i start getting compliments
>a hot milf was literally on my lap swirling my beard
>autisms still too control and i blew it
>>
I shave my face once every 2 or 3 days.

i used to trim my pubes but i haven't done that in years because i dont care anymore
>>
>>35998482
How did you manage that?
I once left a beard growing and all I got was ISIS jokes thrown at me.

>tfw red beard but dark blonde hair
>>
I haven't shaved or gotten a hair cut in about 7 months, my mom says I look homeless.
>>
>>35996235
>Do you shave?
no to both
>Why/Why not?
I don't have any hair to shave.
>>
Do you shave?
yes
How often do you do it?
every 2 days
Do you shave your private area?
yes, mostly everyday since I shower everyday
Why/Why not?
cuz it feels good and it looks good with a waxed chest and tummy
>>
>>35996396
You generally get better oral if you're shaved, but that's about it.
>>
File: 1477486904278.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1477486904278.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>35996235
I shave my face because I get stray pubes on my chin and lip and it just becomes unsightly and I can see people's eyes glancing at them every time I try to talk to them.

I don't shave my pubes often because there's no point in doing so.
>>
>>35996399
that guy makes me think i am watching shota cp
>>
File: 0JFU7ST.png (398KB, 336x402px) Image search: [Google]
0JFU7ST.png
398KB, 336x402px
>>35996537
my mom hats my big bushy beard so i have it all off every year as a christmas present to her
>>
>>35997653
From shaving everyday.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.