[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have these weird memories that I don't think are really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
I have these weird memories that I don't think are really mine. I don't they actually happened but they're like visions in my head as if from a dream but they seem real.

Does anyone else have this

>sitting in a comfy warmly lit bedroom looking at night while my older sister talks to me (I don't even have a sister)
>visiting Iceland (never been there)
>lying in the grass looking at the clouds with a girl (never even been friends with a girl)
>>
Bump am I the only one here with false memories

Sometimes I wonder if they were from a different life.
>>
>>35996214

I think it's definitely past life regression anon.

on the paranormal note,

i've seen things appear out of mid air in front of my own eyes. like physical objects not hallucinations. multiple times.
>>
>>35997053
>past life regression

What's that
>>
File: puggly.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
puggly.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
i think i know what you are talking about. fragments of memories that seem to vanish at the very moment you feel like you begin to recognize them

i think it's when you encounter a situation that is vaguely reminiscent of a recent dream, you recognize a snapshot of it but can't remember where the snapshot is from
>>
>>35997104
It's bullshit, is what it is.

You're probably experiencing dreams that you remembered, but don't remember associating them with the dreams, so they just kinda seem likenormal memories.
>>
>>35996214
That's called a dream anon, they're pretty normal.
>>
>>35996214
Probably just misremembering dreams, or maybe mental illness. It could be a more complicated organic brain disorder, and you're confabulating shit, but that's not as likely if you aren't having other symptoms.
False memories are not really uncommon. Just a quirk of human psychology/neurology
>>
>>35996214
you got Scizophrenia kid
>>
>>35996214
Jungian Collective unconciousness
>>
I used to have dreams as a kid that I thought were real. Sounds about the same.
>>
Many years ago in 10th grade.
Sitting at my desk in deep thought before class with everyone else standing around talking.
I look up and see one of the hotter girls with a boob hanging out and a smile on her face, whilst our Chad, (looking quite pleased) studied it with a subtle nod.
I looked down. WTF did I just see?
A few seconds later I looked up again. The girl was talking to Chad like normal with her boobs firmly holstered. The room was full of people and none of them seemed to have noticed anything.
I assume it never happened, so I have no idea what my brain was up to that brief moment.
>>
wow, op you have an imagination
>>
You are hallucinating and need to see a psychiatrist.
>>
File: duke.png (104KB, 220x228px) Image search: [Google]
duke.png
104KB, 220x228px
>>35996214
I have false memories from the middle ages and the duke life. Even though they're very vague, they're tied with my country's historical location as well as this song (for some reason)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2rFK9bJObo

A memory is a memory though - it feels very real, warm and intimate
>>
>>35996214
>>35996748
This is called epigenetics

Esssentially it's the racial collective memory of your ancestors inscribed within your DNA

This is also the reason some newborn bird species immediately know how to fly and shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.