[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Working at an in-store bakery >Cleaning a machine >Regular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Slicer.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Slicer.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>Working at an in-store bakery
>Cleaning a machine
>Regular customer comes up
>Bitch would request we set aside some bread for her each day
>Takes me a while to notice she's there, she doesn't make any attempt to get my attention
>Eventually I notice her and ask if I can help her
>"Yes, I'm here for my bread."
>Check where the bread usually is
>Not there
>FuCK.png
>"I'm sorry ma'am, but the bread isn't where it's supposed to be."
>She storms off
>Get a co-worker to come help me
>Bitch returns
>"I found it, it was on the shelf. This isn't good enough! I'm a paying customer!"
>Co-worker steps in for me, what a trooper
>"Ma'am, we've been here for about two hours. One of the morning staff must've put it out"
>Bitch refuses to listen
>Eventually calm the beast and go back to work
>Store manager comes up to me about a half hour later
>Motherfucker went home and called the store to complain about me because I didn't notice her right away while I was busy working
>Complained about how I was supposedly rude
>This was all on like my third or fourth shift. I've moved departments now.

Pic related is the sort of thing I was cleaning
>>
>>35993379
The customer is always right :^)
This is why being a manager at a retail store is the most beta job ever.
>>
>>35993379
This is why customer service is fucking bullshit. Never get a job where you need to interact with customers.
>>
>>35993540
The problem is really whether or not you own the business. If you are the owner you can tell whoever you want to fuck off of they are being unreasonable, but if you work for a chain you have to bend over backwards.
>>
>>35993379
>"I'm very important down at the bakery. They hold a special loaf of bread just for me." - some dumb woman
>>
>>35993379
This is exactly why people talk shit about women. ONLY women have bread set aside for them. Idiotic. They have no sense of process.
>>
>>35993379
>>35993508
>>35993540
Why niggers like you cant understand you need to man up and bendover to the costumer to peg you hard.

>you talk like you never was costumers.
>>
>>35993656
women buy bread ?
shame on them, they should bake it mostly, and buy it in necessity.

so now they are the same value as gays.
mom cooks, and make her bread. and whenever grandma makes bread she sends it to me she know here grandson loves her bread. REAL WOMEN.
>>
>>35993697

t. retarded woman
>>
>>35993732
t.virgin. you have a small dick.
>>
>>35993751
stay buthurt fatty
>>
>>35993834
Stay azzhurt nigger lover hypocrite BITCH
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.