[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /nofriends/? I see robots acting all lonely but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6350.png (187KB, 623x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6350.png
187KB, 623x467px
Who else here /nofriends/?

I see robots acting all lonely but they still mention friends. I used to have them but they started excluding me from little things and now they completely ignore me and never talk to me. It sucks and I literally only stay at home now unless I'm at work. I just want to talk to people who can relate.
>>
>>35992875
I can relate, I completely lost my friends a few years ago and I'm unable to gain any. I am an alright guy and except for some social issues I'm more normie than robot.
>>
>>35992875
I can relate. Something had gone wrong in my life and all my friends cut contacts with me. Those who still cares only give one line replies whenever i initiate conversations. I figure i can go on without friends but it's alot harder when the world give you shit and you have nothing to retreat to.
>>
>>35992875
I see some guys I knew from elementary school and boyscouts about once or twice a year and that's it. I avoid getting closer to them because I'm insecure and ashamed of myself.
>>
>>35992875
There's very few people on this board who legitimately have no friends. That's why you always see threads like this fail. Not many people here can relate to being truly alone
>>
Haven't had friends for about 10 years now, and even those friends I hardly saw out of school.
It's kind of getting lonely.
>>
I literally have zero friends. my 21st birthday is this week and I'll be spending it alone. I won't get a single call or text message. just like every year. I go to school full time and work part time so it's not like I'm a neet with no human contact, I just manage to still not have a friend
>>
>>35993885
What about NEETs and recluses? People who has isolated themselves from the world.
No family members do not count.
>>
>>35992875
>I see robots acting all lonely but they still mention friends.
This place is normalfagtown these days, there is no place left for the robots
>>
>>35993965
I'd say less than 1/3 of the posters here are non-normies these days. It's sad what this place has become
>>
>>35992875
Never had friends

wewywywyop
>>
>>35994022
do you know of a better place anon? i'm so sick of seeing posts about people fucking and partying and then calling me a "normie" and telling me to "lmao fuck off brah" it sickens me.
>>
>>35994072
Wizchan apparently. But it's too slow for my tastes
>>
>>35994110
you're not some add 90's born faggot are you?
>>
29 years old. haven't had a friend in ~4 years. r9k is the closest thing i have to friends, and i hate you all
>>
>>35993965
>>35994022
I still remember the time where half of the board wasn't filled with /soc/ advice, trap/tranny degenerate shit, forced memes, template topics and other nonsense. Then again this is not limited to r9k but clearly this place has become a cesspool. Maybe it's time to hang out will the cool dudes at wizchan
>>
>>35994137
Why do you hate me
Nobody likes me
>>
>>35993885
There's not much that you can say about having no friends that hasn't already been said..

>>35992875
I just can't relate to people, normalfags say that it usually just clicks for them, whatever that's supposed to mean. Truth be told I don't think anyone has any idea what they're doing.
Another is that they like to recommend that book and it turns out you have to do a whole bunch of ritualistic bullshit just to start communicating, too much work especially if it isn't going to "click".
>>
>>35994140
It's really turned to shit in the past couple years especially
>>
>>35994140
I think you're right at least the youngfags won't go there because it's not trendy.
>>
File: it was ever thus.gif (44KB, 796x262px) Image search: [Google]
it was ever thus.gif
44KB, 796x262px
>>35994140
>I still remember the time where half of the board wasn't filled with /soc/ advice, trap/tranny degenerate shit, forced memes, template topics and other nonsense.
>>
File: il_570xN.478750321_brz5.jpg (161KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.478750321_brz5.jpg
161KB, 554x800px
>>35992875
>friendly reminder that online friends make you social and less of a robot
>>
>>35992875
Been friendless since 2004. No online "friends" either. Doesn't bother me desu
>>
>>35994179
It really has, it's all teens/trump/traps and reddit spamming memes and now tumblr pushing their shit too.
>>
>>35992875

Know how you feel OP.

/nofriends/ here.

But it's strange, I actually don't care, I'm actually happy, and i'm actually satisfied with being a virgin too.

I just don't care anymore, about anything, it's a nice feel.

Depression came and depression left, and now I am just a husk with nothing but freedom.
>>
>>35994208
>online friends

how?
>>
>>35994241
no one gives a fuck how you feel, fuck off reddit cockstain.
>>
>>35993950
I just turned 21 in march and my parents forgot to message me, i spent it alone walking around the woods then smoking up, was a sad day
>>
>>35993965
>>35994022

can we make somewhere new to go?

if you guys set up a forum i'd join it, hell, i'd even pay for server upkeep.

can this be a thing?
>>
I had plenty of friends but they all ditched me except like one guy that i would gay for cuz i truly love him for sticking up with me thru everything and never leaving me even tho we werent as close as now
>>
>>35994227
>carve away chunks of the userbase and put them on their own smaller boards to drum up posting rates
>complain that that board you carved them off of now discusses fewer topics
>bitch about the handful of topics that they actually discuss
So nan desu ka?
>>
>>35994252
>how ?
They make you social and boost your confidence
>>
>>35994260
are you going to call me a reddit cokstain in every thread.

i mean i've been here since 2007 so your insult is like really draconian and redundant my friend.
>>
>>35994168
>Truth be told I don't think anyone has any idea what they're doing
To some people socializing is as natural to them as breathing and we are not those people. I always had to "fit in" with my peers because i process information differently thus people saw me as a outcast and a weirdo. So i had to constantly figure out whatever was trendy with them and pretend to get interested.

Putting on a mask only gets you so far and people tend to have closely knitted group as they get older. Guess i have to make do with 4chan for the rest of my life.
>>
>>35994278
The fact that you sexualize your only friends loyalty to "go gay" shows why he is your only loyal friend

But what do i know i got 0 friends
>>
>>35994275
>we
I wouldn't want to go to another place just to have it infected by redditfags, you should really just kill yourself anon.
>>
>>35994286
yes but how do you make online friends, where?
>>
>>35994306
why do you keep calling me a redditfag.

I'm literally 22 and I've been here since 2007.
>>
>>35994309
Dunno , I don't have any .
Maybe on steam?
>>
>>35994309
Not the same guy, but I've made a ton of online friends from Discord.
Jake#4186 if you want to add me.
If not, go find a server with common interests, like anime or gaming. And you'll probably find someone to befriend.
>>
>>35994241
>I am just a husk with nothing but freedom
Teach me how sempai.

Just curious. How old are you?
>>
>>35994309
MMO games best bet
>>
>>35994295
>>35994321
if you were less of a faggot you wouldn't get called out and you wouldn't have to lie
>>
>>35992875
I have like 2 IRL friends but they live in another town and even when I'm there I barley see them anyway because they rather go out with their groups of friends

Other than that I have no friends
>>
>>35994309
MMO

But these online 'friends' would never meet up with me irl and ultimately are friends with my online persona rather than the sad neet behind it.
>>
>>35994203
>2005
Maybe i have grown old and jaded but the internet was not the same magic place as it was back then.
Doesn't help when cross boarders and redditors are shitting up forced memes 24/7
I want to get out from this hell
>>
>>35994364
>lie
my friend I haven't lied since I was like 16, lying was one of the key factors that pretty much destroyed my life in the first place and have caused my current position.

I am still living with regret from lies I told in the far, far past, so today, I don't lie at all, I've been here since 2007, don't call me new friend.

>>35994344
like 22

Pain comes before freedom, a whole lot of it. My last friend Daisy told the police I was harrassing her and actually threatened me wiht a restraining order when I told her I loved her, before that moment we would talk every day from dusk to dawn, she was a little crazy.

a lot of the women I ended up being friends with over the years had some serious issues with men for some reason, and they'd always treat me like someone i wasn't.

I eventually got tired of being treated like shit, and after a whole lot of pain and depression and things I that weren't fair I eventually freed myself.
>>
Going on seven years with no friends.
>>
>>35992875
(I'm still in hs because I failed one year, so im 18)
last year i still had 3 ppl i could sit with and talk to. we basically were 4loners who noticed one another sitting alone during break and that's how we often sat with each other to avoid loneliness. im not complaining tho i liked that. since this schoolyear i am in another school bc of problems. now i have literally no one to sit with during break. everybody already has their best friends or friendclub whatever and there's no place where i can fit in. it sucks so i end up eating in the toilets every lunch break. thank god we are able to leave the school at that time but im so socially awkward that i don't dare to go outside and sit somewhere alone. i only go outside when it's very warm weather so i can read the newspaper in the sun. the person with who i talked the most is my math teacher who asked me if i am depressed and if i hurt myself. this rly sucks ppl
>>
I don't have any friends cause I'm a schizoid and don't want any but I've talked with loads of normies and I'm glad I don't want friends cause they all talk shit about each other behind their backs, wtf is wrong with normies?
>>
>>35994425
>implying all memes aren't forced
>implying memes don't force themselves
>posters
>anything beyond meme substrate
>>
>>35994451
Hey I used to eat my lunch in the bathroom stalls too. I tried sitting with another "loner" once but right when I sat with them they got up and walked over to their friend. Apparently they were just waiting for someone while eating and not a loner like me. After that I spent every day hiding. At least I tried
>>
>>35994433
How long ago was that?

Most people are hardwired as social animals, sooner or later you will carve for social validation. No one can stay a husk for life unless they decide to let go and have everything fall apart.
>>
>>35994344
Depression isn't the end, it is a vehicle, only one of the stops is killing yourself.

I found mgtow and shit, it's not a bad way of thinking about shit.

depression is a byproduct of critically thinking about your situation and coming to the conclusion there is no future, mgtow allowed me to see a new future, but in order to access that future I had to scrap the way I thought.

now I feel freer, I still have regrets,and I still feel like shit most days, but I'm not depressed anymore, because the things that made me depressed, now and forever have no positive nor negative impact on me.

it's hard to explain exactly what happened but yeah, that's the tldr.
>>
>>35994433
>like 22
you're barely an adult, stop trying to pass yourself off as wise. just shut the fuck up anon, even if it were true and you were posting here when you were 12 it's doesn't make you any less of a redditfag. please kill yourself.
>>
>>35994497

I've realized that socialization is a circle that always leads to pain for me, even though I was genuinely sorry and would've done anything to go back to how things used to be and change and be a better person people in my life at the time wouldn't let me have that.

I couldn't go back, because they wouldn't let me, I lacked closure, and the only way i could cope with it was pretending that I didn't care when I did, but eventually, as time went on, I actually did manage to convince myself that I didn't care, and now I kinda don't, but part of me still exists that cares a lot, but it's buried beneath what I am now, and I feel it's better this way.

I feel happy, and i feel free and I guess that's the important part.

if anyone I used to know ever appraoches me I intend to ignore them.
>>
>>35994545
>please kill yourself
man I actually would if you had a decent method for me, got any suggestions?

no car though.
>>
>>35994570
there are plenty of things to jump off
>>
File: 1307040241042.jpg (59KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
1307040241042.jpg
59KB, 344x291px
>>35994482
The quality of the posts and original content has dropped throughout the years if you have been browsing this site long enough. I blame moot for enabling phoneposters.
>>
>>35994491
that must have been very painfully anon. i guess i was lucky to meet 4 loners at once. but it didnt happen in like 1 2 3. it took months so be sure that they rly were alone and friendless. i could say i acted a bit like a stalker bc i had to watch them to find out. i've already used this method in my new school but it doesn't matter since they're too young and im one of the oldest in my school. i dont see the point in making friends here. nice that u answered!
>>
>>35992875
>live in bachelor apartment
>parents literally said they don't want me anymore
>never had friends
>never had gf
>literally make a bee line to my lectures and back, talking to nobody

I know what it means to feel like part of your species. I don't know what it feels like to be loved back.
>>
>>35994630
hiro encourages youngfags/reddit to post, it brings in more advertising money, the most financially stable 4chan is the more popular it is the worse the content is
>>
File: Shitty metaphor.jpg (76KB, 964x524px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty metaphor.jpg
76KB, 964x524px
>>35994554
>if anyone I used to know ever appraoches me I intend to ignore them.
The last thing you want to do is to burn those bridges. I was like you when i would pretend to be "free" from my problems and retreated to my safe haven. I was happy staying as a husk but my problems stacked over the years and now i'm trying to pick up pieces of my life heading towards my 30s.

Keep the people who still care close because they will leave when they had enough.
>>
>>35992875
The only friends I have are all online. I can get friendly with people face to face but all these people live quite far away and I don't have money to do anything.

I find that talking to people online doesn't really fill the hole i've got for contact at all, especially when it comes to women.
>>
>>35992875

I've been friendless for about 5 years. I don't talk to anyone but my mother or sister anymore.
>>
File: MLi42SVDV49kQ.gif (2MB, 291x297px) Image search: [Google]
MLi42SVDV49kQ.gif
2MB, 291x297px
>>35994685
Some people never know love in their entire life and still come through. So long as you have something you love doing you'll be alright.
>>
>>35992875
All my friends moved out of state after school. Now it's just me all alone, been that way for a decade now.
>>
27 years old here and have no friends at all.

You get bothered about it at first, but eventually you feel free and happy because after a while you realize that friendships impede you from focusing on how to improve on yourself, your energy gets sucked into trying to appease the group you hang out with. After about 14 years of having no friends, I realize that most people try to dominate others to their own way of thinking and others either follow or they break off to find their own herds that follow their way of thinking.

I'm not an autist by any means and I know how to be social when the situation needs be, but being friendless gives you a sense of freedom like no other. Because you're not held down by the opinions or feelings of others.
>>
File: wizarhoodtruth.png (31KB, 1123x393px) Image search: [Google]
wizarhoodtruth.png
31KB, 1123x393px
Any friendless NEETs in London want to be friends? I've been a friendless NEET for years and would like to get to know somebody in a similar situation.
>>
File: IMG_5717.jpg (45KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5717.jpg
45KB, 480x853px
The worst feeling is having previous friends betray you. I had a group of three friends but now they all ignore me for no reason at all. It really hurts.
>>
>>35995115
It depends on the people. While this rings true for a lot of normans, if you're lucky enough to find less dominant friends, you can have a really good time.

t. used to have shit friends for years then made 2 great similar-minded friends at uni and we always have uninterupted fun as a trio when we meet
>>
>>35995297

Thats great anon, i'm glad to hear you've made some good friends at Uni.

>>35995258

Dont feel bad about it, they most likely were never true friends anyways. If they had no problems in dropping you, have no problems with being dropped as they were likely shit people and not worth it.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.