[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here lost the genetic lottery? I sure did. >receding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 16

File: 20170323_174429-1024x1365.jpg (273KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_174429-1024x1365.jpg
273KB, 1024x1365px
Who here lost the genetic lottery?

I sure did.

>receding hairline
>average looks
>5'10"
>size 11.5 US Shoe size
>light brown eyes
>cant grow thick facial hair
>depression, anxiety, ocd with germs.
>bad social skills

When is suicide the best option?
>>
>>35992798
Here is a fake smile. I'm pretending to be happy in this one. Notice the hat that will not be glued to my fucking skull
>>
How old are you? I'm 22 and my hairline is worse than yours
>>
File: 1486619432708.jpg (335KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
1486619432708.jpg
335KB, 1296x730px
Eh, pretty close

>high hairline, literally 5head
>cutesy, boyish looks (get either compared to an ugly girl, or cute boy)
>5'5"
>size 14
>slate blue eyes
>cant grow fuck all for facial hair, also have a huge scar from my neck to my chin where hair wont grow, this means I have to shave everyday so it's not noticeable
>mental health issues since I was 10
>non existent social skills and social life, haven't hung out with anyone for close to 8 years
>live in one of the worst shitholes on planet Earth, pic related

I'm in a pretty shit bout right now, planning to off myself within the year.
>>
>>35992905
Same here except green eyes instead of blue. I fell for the getting a wife in Vietnam meme and am currently sending this from a hostel in yen minh. Been here almost 4 months and I think I'm going to end it when my visa is up in January
>>
>>35992905
>Toronto

>worst shitholes on planet Earth

You haven't traveled much, have you?
>>
>>35992798
>>35992824
Your face doesn't look bad, I have seen guys with less hair and uglier faces getting decent gfs.

And those seemed to have mild autism (former coworkers)

Though I live in germany, I don't know if the american women meme is real.
>>
>>35992824
somehow you pull thst smile off sorta well.

its the eyes though. not sure if its cus youre llookin away from the camera or if its cus they dont seem to be engaging in the smile with the rest of your face.

given its fake though theres not much else to expect.
>>
>>35992798
>>35992824

Just shave that shit off and stop making the same thread every day faggot
>>
>>35993042
Thanks for saying it's not bad. Like I said I know I'm average but average is a negative thing in my opinion.

I just want other people to post how they also lost the genetic lottery so I feel maybe a little better know others are similar to me.
>>
>>35993083
Yeah my eyes are small and beady...
But it was also a fake smile lol. I honestly don't smile often or laugh. Haven't cried in so long either.
>>
>>35992798
I have everything that you have except only size 10.5 shoes and have no ocd with germs. my hairline is only as bad as yours on my right side but my left is catching up... and i'm only 18. i think i will be nw5 bald by the time i'm 20. i also have a weak chin despite having a somewhat decent jawline, which doesn't look too good from the side profile.
how old are you op?
>>
>>35993090
I don't want to shave it. I want to fix it and grow a thicker beard. Any advice?

Also can I s make this thread a few more times. It gives me something to look forward to. Also I made this thread two times to in the past two weeks.
>>
>>35992840
25. Sorry to hear.
Hope it doesn't get worse quickly.
>>
>>35993184
Post on r/tressless (inb4 reddit reeee),they are the biggest autists when it comes to balding and will give you better advice
>>
File: 1484996936858.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484996936858.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35992824
your face pleases my peepee
>>
File: DSC_0040.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0040.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
>>35993140
Well, I for example got really bad rheumatism in my knees and feet, making me limp like a zombie and keeping me from sleeping due to pain.

I also got small hands and feet, and horribly bad eyesight.

I don't know if my poor social skills are genetic, I think it was more because I got bullied since I went to school, everybody hates the pale limping kid in soccer oriented germany.

Pic is me from hospital, at least my face is not horrible, I guess
>>
>>35992905

>5'5
>Size 14 shoe

Shit dude that seems wildly out of proportion.
>>
File: goodfeels.jpg.jpg (54KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
goodfeels.jpg.jpg
54KB, 554x554px
>tfw good hairline
>green eyes
>6'1
>average slender build
>meh facial hair
>no major mental problems
>ok social life

it feels good to be average
>>
>>35992798
>5'7
>chink
>medschool but lazy as fk
>darkbrown eyes
>no facial hair
>4'5 girth
>been rated 6-7/10 max
>>
>>35992798
why do I keep seeing this picture. Is it the same guy posting it over and over?
>>
>>35993281
Sucks friend, it really does. I remember my parents consistently telling me when I was younger, and my feet kept growing.

>"Oh anon, your feet are still growing! That growth spurt is coming any time now"

Shit was brutal.

One of my old jobs I had a group of coworkers who constantly referred to me as "Hobbit".

My background is all 6+ Slavs too, I got fucked.
>>
>>35993283
this is my feel but
>slight mental problems
>good beard
not sure who drew the short straw but i'm suspecting it's me
>>
>>35993366
well if it makes you feel any better I'd totally prefer your situation to being a tall dude with tiny feet.

imagine how easy that kind of character would be to topple. just give him a little push and down he goes. haha
>>
File: 1488743153944.jpg (23KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1488743153944.jpg
23KB, 620x413px
>>35992824
>>35992798
>every fucking day
your obsessive thread-making is a bigger problem than your balding, you assfaggot
>>
>>35992798
>size 11.5 US Shoe size
I dun get it, how is that a bad thing? Pretty normal size no?
>>
File: xD.jpg (34KB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
xD.jpg
34KB, 371x500px
>>35993090
>just shave it off bro xD

fuck off
>>
>>35993550
good luck looking like an inbread freak then
>>
>>35993550
If the situation gets really dire, do you prefer walking around looking like a mad scientist or simply like a bald guy?
>>
>normal hairline but hair feels like it's thinning
>average face
>disgusting chubby pear shaped body
>5'9
>size 9 shoe
>blue eyes
>light brown hair
>can grow facial hair but it comes out ginger
>bad social anxiety
>horrible scar from operation left on my back and neck
>wear glasses
>>
File: CHARLTON_ROBERT_BOBBY_jpg.jpg (29KB, 511x341px) Image search: [Google]
CHARLTON_ROBERT_BOBBY_jpg.jpg
29KB, 511x341px
>shave it off? No way
>>
>>35993550
If you're bald you don'tlike that, his hair is super thick considering how short it is, if you'rediffuse thinning and buzzcut you'll just look bald

basically only receders should buzzcut, because their hair DIE completely on the front/crown but are still thick on the top, whereas diffuse thinners (and they EXIST even if it's more rare) should never buzzcut if their diffuse loss isn't really noticeable because they'd look bald with a buzzcut, diffuse thinners should do undercuts as long as the diffuse loss isn't so bad

So, stop saying "shave it off" to any person who's lost some hair, because not all people lose hair the same way.

Receders might be more common but diffuse lost is also existent.

It runs in my family and I inherited it from my grandmother despite being a male (my grandpas didn't have any kind of hairloss), so when I was 15-16 I lost some hair all over my head but my hairline didn't recede, nor did my crown became a baldspot, so it was barely noticeable, but when i did buzzcut it in the same some years ago, everybody started saying I was bald and looked like a pinhead with that haircut, so I regrew it and tried PRP (which is an OPTIMAL treatment for diffuse thinners, but almost useless for receders), and regrew 20% of my hair, so now it seemes almost normal, only negative thing about it is that I can't pot gel on it or style them too much because if I make my hair too wet the loss I suffered years ago would be noticeable, but I'll never buzzcut again unless I lose more hair(which isunlikely since I'm under PRP and diffuse thinning is slower and less "explosive" than receding)

So while receders are many, they're not the only type.

My brother has an even lighter form of diffuse thinning but no one ever noticed it but himself, my sister has a worse form than mine, probably because she underwent even more stress than I did, (I lost some ofit at 15 when i was under a lot of stress because of HS), so while receding hits only males
>>
>>35993727
>DUDE JUST SHAVE IT OFF BRO xDD
>>
>wide hips
>schizoid
>monobrow
>>
My bad genetics:
>5'7''
>hair starts receding (but I'm doing a treatment to prevent it and it's helping so far)
>curved dick to the left
>acne on dick
>scarred dick because of some operations

My good genetics
>nice jaw and chin
>cool looking beard
>social
>some people actually look up to me
>natural tan (and no, I'm not a sandnigger)
>>
>>35993777
Pls post pic of acne cock, I need to see for research reasons.
>>
>>35993764
This guy isn't even balding, I see no receding, and if heas diffuse thinning it'sbarely noticeable so he might aswell grow it out
>>
>>35993823
that's the point with the pic I've posted

everybody who says dumb normie shit like "shave it off bro" have perfect hairlines themselves
>>
>>35992798
5'10"? youre average height dum dum
>>
>blue eyes
>brown, curly hair
>fast metabolism
>semi-tall
>decent jawline, accentuated by sideburns
>good smile
>basically perfect eyebrows
Oh that's not so ba-
>crippling anxiety
Fuck
>>
File: Sketch3110131.png (195KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch3110131.png
195KB, 720x1280px
I think your face is perfectly normal and wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen hanging out with you.
>>
>>35993803
No thanks I rather don't. It's hard to get a shot where all the acne is visible, since it's litteraly spread out over my balls and shaft.

But the acne itself are actual big red spots that won't go away. I'm ofc not talking about the white dots that every guy has on his penis.
Some of my acne evolved into cysts which I had removed by surgery, creating scars. My dick is fucking scuffed now.
>>
File: 1387965231092.png (4KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
1387965231092.png
4KB, 258x248px
>manlet
>receding hairline

yeah I just don't care anymore. I never had a chance
>>
File: s7_ep8_021.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
s7_ep8_021.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>>35992824
dat you trixie?
>>
Bad luck not everyone can be white
>>
File: IMG_6392.jpg (217KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6392.jpg
217KB, 861x1024px
>>35993968
[insert obligatory originalio text here]
>>
>>35992824
got an alright face, personally i wouldnt be worried about hair since you look nice in hats
>>
>>35994018
Im OP and I have white parents.
>>
File: 1313.png (2MB, 904x995px) Image search: [Google]
1313.png
2MB, 904x995px
How would you rate me robots

Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>35994163
Thank you. But I want to be above average pretty boy... >>35994163
>>
>>35994411
You look like Henry the king from the Tudors

Which is ok, above average 7/10
>>
>>35994411
you looks like a male model. leave this thread and never return

>>35994786
7/10? fuck off
>>
>>35994826
5 is average
7 is above average

Now YOU fuck off
>>
Now because you'll stop acting like r9k is your fucking blog.

Add being a fucking dumbass to the list of why no woman will ever touch your dick.
>>
>fat af baby-face
>gyno
>bad skin
>i'm nearly fucking bald and i'm only 22
>a load of mental issues
>manlet
>hairy as hell all over my body
>>
It's always hilarious to see you fags cry day in day out that you're virginal as fuck all because of muh genetics and 80/20 rules and, then you start posting pictures and you either look perfectly fine as fuck aside from being obviously unkempt or you're ugly, but everytime I've personally seen multiple being uglier who get laid because they're not pussies.

Height? Hair? Genes? Rules? Status quo? Are they all reasons why you come on this bullshit board to validate your non existent self esteem? Nope.

Then why do you have such an hard time getting laid?

Simple, you're a bunch of giant pussies and you're fucking stupid. That's the true redpill. Women don't like you because you have 0 character and you're mentally weak.

Don't bother replying, I'm just another stupid fuck venting his daily frustration on easy victims. I'm not actually better than anyone here, but I'm tired of everyone fucking ever always having a backpack full of fucking excuses as to why they never get shit done. Normues are actually even worse than you guys when it comes to shitty excuses.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.