[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>group therapy is full of normies and stacies with ''MUH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: cry.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58KB, 645x773px
>group therapy is full of normies and stacies with ''MUH ANXIETY'' ''MUH DEPRESSION'
>>
File: 1472625811562.gif (27KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472625811562.gif
27KB, 418x500px
>group therapy is full of actual crazy dangerous people
>>
>board is full of retards and kids with "MUH ANXIETY" "MUH DEPRESSION"
>>
File: 1441402373812.jpg (47KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
1441402373812.jpg
47KB, 571x460px
>tell me stacy, what's troubling you
"I just broke up with my boyfriend and I have a lot of anxiety right now and my new boyfriend is nice but he can't help me."
>mm that's very truamatic. what about you anon, what's troubling you?
"I haven't talked to another human being of my own volition in six months and i don't know how to talk to people. I've never been in a relationship, I have zero friends, I can't hold down a job and suicide at this point seems a blessing since I've given up on ever achieving any satisfaction in life. I don't want to be here, I just want to die, but you people made me come.
>...
>and Ashley, what's troubling you?
>>
>>35992067
This.

Probably says more about where I live, but I went once, felt scared for my life when making eye contact and never went again.
>>
>>35992031
And what's wrong with you? If you're not schizophrenic then fucking kys
>>
Therapy magically changes the way other people treat you.
>>
File: 1489108354857.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489108354857.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>"oh em gee im so awkward and depressed XDXDXD"
>is openly stating this instead of keeping it in
>depressed because she has to wait past specified time for chads cock
>had the idea to share
>did it for attention and not rehabilitation

People like this can go fucking die. They dont know what its really like
>>
>>35992084
I was like this at the beginning, when I first started seeing therapists. They'd listen for a few sessions, but then starting pushing medication. Some would just push medication right out of the gate, first meeting, usually the female therapists.

I realized I wasn't going to get external help, so now I suffer internally until a fire finally gets lit within and I can push myself to do something.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.