[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need someone to especially explain this mentality to me. Unless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170403-081541~01.png (159KB, 1080x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-081541~01.png
159KB, 1080x1179px
I need someone to especially explain this mentality to me. Unless I'm misreading, this roastir gets offended by an inane compliment then fucks a guy's friend.
>>
>>35991725
>I need someone to especially explain this mentality to me
She recognized that he was an inferior beta male and chose his genetically superior alpha friend as a breeder
>>
tl;dr a woman has no need for a man worse than she is so the beta here fucked himself over.

This woman is a whore, but she understands beta men are not worth having children with. His opening line was "I am inferior to you" to a creature who literally does not know any one inferior to themselves exists except as tools.
>>
>>35991725
He's just displayed a beta attribute, insecurity. Now she doesn't give a fuck about him cause she wants a 6ft alpha who drives a fucking lambo makes a half million a week, sucks toes, eats ass, wants kids and is willing to deal with her cavernous cunt, all while remaining perfectly composed and unaffected by her histrionic bullshit.

All women are like this. They're fucked up.
>>
>>35991755
>>35991769
>>35991770
you're reading into this too much, she's just a fat tumblr girl being butthurt and insane
>>
>>35991769
>>35991770
Think the effect is the same if it's said with sarcasm rather than sadness?
>>
>>35991787
>you're reading into this too much
Fuck off, women all do this. All of them.

Learn it.
>>
>>35991725
it's the same kind of irrational gender hate that people have here for women. What's confusing about it?
>>
>>35991800
normal girls don't think that much about a forgettable comment anon
>>
>>35991770
way overreading.
>>
>>35991725
its some nasty evil ugly tumblr bitch. what kind of faggot would put a fat ugly bitch above himself.
>>
>>35991725
Let me run you through this real quick

>Okay I need to post something funny that screams gurl power fuck the patriarchy
>okay so I'm really smart that's a start
>and boys are all dumb rapists that's what tumblr says
>alright so I'll make it seem like the boy said I'm smart
>wait how's that the patriarchy
>fuck it I'll spin it so he was looking sad
>wait that still doesn't make sense
>he wanted me to be dumb so he could feel smart, I'm a genius, that's oppression and that's popular
>wait I always say I'm a slut and being a slut is the in thing
>I'll say I fucked his friend too hehe I'm so smart
>and then I'll reblog the exact same thing
>>
just looks like a whore rationalizing why she's a whore, nothing more, nothing less. she was gonna fuck that guy whether or not the other one even existed.

you shouldn't even acknowledge these people's existence. anyone who uses sex as a tool for anything is a piece of sub-human trash and belongs on the corner tricking.
>>
>>35991797
yes. Short of being a 10/10 and going "lol, I'm not sexy" as sarcasm there is no way to make a self insulting joke to a woman in your favour.
>>
Despite it being a total turn-off to women, omegas will frequently use self-deprecation to try to get pity sex. Because women are born with a pussy and they don't need a second one, this never works; and it eventually gets irritating.
>>
>>35991938
self-deprecation is fine if used as humour, it's how you pass a lot of shit tests
>>
>>35991755
something like this happen to me but I was sad because science has red pill me on humans and I can use the power of science to prove that humans are not monogamous. also women are children and they are driven by emotions this is why women can't be trusted to be loyal.
>>
>>35991725
It's fairly simple. The guy starts out by saying "You're too smart for me." to the girl. The girl then claims that the response that the guy wanted was along the lines of "I'm really not all that smart. We could totally date". The girl then claims that this (totally made up) expectation of a response is something she can't put up with because she "is" intelligent and refuses to insult herself. To show that she is a powerful independent person she fucks the guy's mate and says "Ha, Ha, I am in fact smarter than you >;) ." This is because the woman is in fact unintelligent and is unwilling to engage in genuine thought which does not flatter her ego. The guy's statement is first off clearly a compliment albiet compliment designed to segue into dating. The girl is repulsed by even thinking about dating this person and is determined not to let the compliment stand in the way of that. To that end she invents one of several possible responses that they guy may have expected, pumps herself up until she's certain the expectation of this response is in and of itself a huge insult, and then responds to the "insult" by claiming intellectual superiority (which is laughably rude) and fucking his mate (which, if true, is sociopathic).
>>
>>35991834
nope all women are like this because all women are evaluating you genetically. why do you think women want tall,strong and smart men? this is an indication of good genes. women want good genes because that increases the survival of their offspring. I don't thing being sad is an indication of good genes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.