[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that women in the police or army get regulary fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1378321758134.jpg (44KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1378321758134.jpg
44KB, 429x410px
is it true that women in the police or army get regulary fucked and they even know thats expected from them?
>>
>>35991534
Brother in law works as a cop. He's told me numerous times that the women in his department get railed by the men a lot
>>
signing up for a man's job and then just being fucked till ur ruined sounds extremely arousing
>>
There was a story here in the Netherlands not long ago about how some chick slept with half her army unit and now was known as a slut and she went on tv talking about how thats sluthshaming and bad and how she TOTALLY wasnt ashamed. not even memeing
>>
>>35992796

typical Dutch
>>
>>35991534
Yeah, in my unit in the army there was this chick who only came there to be fucked by guys, she left after boot camp, was not even good looking but i guess normies will go for anything. She had her separate room so it was easy for her to fuck the guys.
But there was this other girl who actually looked good and stayed for the full service and did not slut around, but she had a BF outside.
>>
>>35991534
even worse they don't serve in the military during war because they get pregnant on purpose to avoid going to war. I can't believe we gave these irresponsible children the right to vote when they don't want get drafted and bleed just like men in war.
>>
>>35992774
Agreed. You said this in a really hot way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.