[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a colonoscopy? My doctor sort of wants me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: jpg130053fa.png (807KB, 953x817px) Image search: [Google]
jpg130053fa.png
807KB, 953x817px
Have you ever had a colonoscopy? My doctor sort of wants me to get one after getting some kind of stomach flu 3 times in a year where i shat blood for a week straight each time.
>>
>that feel when asshole is loose and they'll know why

can't do it man
>>
>>35991421
I probably need to get one. I'm pretty sure I have some serious problems but I am absolutely adamant that no-one is going to stick a camera up my butt.

Thing is, doctors fucking love doing it. And they will insist on it. They literally won't try any other way. You either let them shove a camera where the sun don't shine or you can fuck off and die.
>>
You should be under general anesthesia, so it's no big deal.

>tfw rectoscopy
I almost passed out. I literally went blind for 2 minutes, probably due to blood pressure problems. It hurt so much when he stuck the metal rod in my ass. Despite spending the whole morning on the toilet seat and pooping my guts out, I think some stuff still drinkled out and it was horrible. I felt sorry for the nurse and doctor.
After that I just lied there on the bed, blind.

tl;dr: eat healthy and get enough exercise so you don't get hemorrhoids.
>>
>>35991688

As long as you don't have to pay for it, there's no reason not to. Even then if you care about your life, you should do it.
>>
>>35991731
>You should be under general anesthesia, so it's no big deal.
wat. why?
>>
>>35991763

If you are you won't notice anything.
>>
>>35991784
fuck anesthesia
>>
>>35991421
I have colonoscopies every 6 months or so because of crohn's disease.

>>35991731
Weird, I have those regularly too and they're not that bad. Maybe your doc is just a brute. The worst I have is endoscopies. Even with the anaesthetic gel they give you, it's still painful having this huge thing going down your throat. I don't know how people do to swallow dicks.
>>
>>35991763
So the doctor can stick his dick up your bum and you'll never know.
The nurses might get a laugh in, too, by shoving whatever is on the table up there.
>>
>>35991745
I wouldn't have to pay due to based national healthcare. But I don't want a camera tube to go up my bottom. Why is that so unreasonable?
>>
>>35991866

Because you're unaware while it happens and because it is usually done to save your life.
>>
>>35991866
A camera tube up your bottom is preferable to a chemo and a painful death, or various surgeries to cut pieces of your guts so you don't die because they're rotting.
>>
>>35991877
>>35991888
Can't I get an ultrasound or some other sort of scan? Those should show up any problems just as clearly.

Also, 3 dubs and a trip in row.
>>
>>35991915
mri or ct
>>
>>35991915

I don't think that those tumorous growths, the tiny ones, don't show up on CT scans or MRIs.
This kind of makes me feel bad, because I'm a nurse and I should know this stuff.
>>
>>35991421
Two doctors told me they can't do anything unless i get a colonoscopy but i am too afraid of it. It can rip your intestines and shit and doctors here are fucking shit. I have the same symptoms for years now, either constipation or diarrhea with weird yellowish color and dark shit water, sometimes blackish porridge stool or small narrow stools sitting on little blood pools. My ass feels weird and full too. Just kill me
>>
File: danny.jpg (80KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
danny.jpg
80KB, 634x636px
>>35991828
>anesthetic gel

When I had an endoscopy they put me under. It was the only time I've ever had general anesthesia. I literally started feeling woozy and tried to ask the nurse something and then five seconds later I was waking up with a fat lip from (apparently) biting myself while they were taking the tube out.

The fact that I was unconscious for 30 minutes and had absolutely no sense of time through all of it creeps me out. I sometimes wonder if that's what death is and it both comforts me and scares the shit out of me.
>>
Jesus Christ you guys should just get a colonoscopy and be done with It. It's the golden method to see any stuff there because it doesn't try to guess what's going on (like most image exams), it sees directly. It's better than discovering you have cancer or a thousand polyps one year from now, when it'll be harder to treat. Also it doesn't fuck up your guts like somebody else Said.
>>
File: 1482945028726.jpg (31KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482945028726.jpg
31KB, 426x640px
>>35991421
Nope but i'll have to get the same procedure but down my dick. Had the option to do it while awake and just noped the fuck outta that option.

>doctor goes on about if they find a problem they'll deal with it while i'm awake
>cutting any scar tissue they might find in my urethra while awake
>>
>>35991421
I had one when I was 7, at that age I had no idea what was going on. They put me under for it, I woke up with no shirt on, and at one point they examined my ass in front of my parents and sibling in a room without a curtain

They probably had a raging boner while they were doing it
>>
>>35991915
Mri and ct are not as useful as colo for ruling out a wide variety of gi issues such as different types of colitis, inflammatory disease, malignancies, etc

Also anon im sure you'll enjoy it
>>
File: 1483495278320.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483495278320.gif
2MB, 295x218px
>>35991640
this, just fuck my shit up senpaii
>>
>>35991421
Nah, but I had an upper GI endoscopy with no sedation and it was hellacious.
>>
>>35991421
the procedure itself is completely harmless (unless they manage to damage the lining and then youll be bleeding out of your ass). whats annoying is drinking this disgusting bile thatll make you shit and not eating anything for 24h before the procedure. just do it you pussy.
>>
It's a pretty simple procedure pham. Requires quite some prep time though
>>
>>35991640
We've seen literally everything. No judgements here.
>>
>>35995755
>unless they manage to damage the lining and then youll be bleeding out of your ass
Is there a high risk of that? My mother did colonoscopy in a local hospital just fine, but I'm afraid that these old ladies will fuck it up somehow, but I'm too poor to shell out for an expensive clinic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.