[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any anime that specifically have autistic characters?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Are there any anime that specifically have autistic characters? Inb4 "all of them". I mean where the story expressedly admits they are autistic and its part of the plot.

Also what anime is this chick from
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion has at least 2 autistic children in the main cast.
>>
>>35990860
this is kurumizawa mcdowell from gabriel dropout
>>
L from death note has autism
>>
>>35990860
tonari no seki kun. Thank me later
>>
>>35990943
and welcome to the NHK
>>
>>35990915
OP here, got I should've realized that one easy.

>>35990895
Were they confirmed as such? I mean I fucking believe it for shinji, he even organizes crap, and his dad seems like an adult autist.

>>35990902
ty
>>
>>35990961
Who has autism in NHK?
>>
Serial experiments lain, welcome to the nhk, elfen lied have characters with some serious issues probably autistic aswell. You might also like Sayonara zetsubou sensei. And sakurasao pet no kanojo but its an odd one out here the mc is autistic but in a cute way.
>>
File: selfaware_weeb.png (772KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
selfaware_weeb.png
772KB, 800x744px
How do we deal with the weeb normie problem?
Sex havers are taking anime from us and they're not even being subtle about it.
>>
>>35990860
Sakurasou has two.
>>
>>35991028
Shiina and who?
>>
The neet but im not sure if he was autistic.
>>
>>35991097
The programmer
>>
Oberstein from LOGH also seems pretty autistic to me, but it doesn't really fit your request because it's never officially stated.
>>
>>35991113
Ow the boy. I am pretty sure that he is not autistic by character desaign, because on the story he have a job, so he have a little time for proper social interaction and not a neet. Or he is an equivalent of us(robots) on the anime and that make him an autist by default
>>
>>35991205
Autism doesn't exactly mean zero social interaction. Shiina was diagnosed and still interacts with everyone.But yeah he probably wasnt.
>>
>>35991253
You obviously overlook the word "proper" in the post. But it seems doesn't matter anyways. Just saying.
>>
I'm pretty sure Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko is this. The main girl walks around town rolled up in a futon and pretends to be an alien.

Cute as fuck anime too, wud recommend.
>>
Tsuritama has blatant autism.
>>
It seems every anime with dandere (and probably kuudere too) character can be listed here
>>
I'm going to say none. Japan doesn't label characters in their anime as autistic, and doesn't go out of their way to make clinically autistic characters. This has to do with the stigma and attitude towards mental illness in Japan. Go read more about it.

Also don't listen to anyone in this thread when they say a character has autism, they're only speculating/projecting.
>>
>>35991330
>I'm going to say none. Japan doesn't label characters in their anime as autistic, and doesn't go out of their way to make clinically autistic characters.
I also think so.
>>
>>35991330
I think at one point in sakurasou, the anime said explicitely that shiina have a unique abilities which is the PC word of autism. I could be wrong, my memory not that good
>>
File: Mashiro.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mashiro.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Mashiro from sakurasou seems autistic
>>
>>35991119
No, the hyperactive big tits girl
Programmer is a schizoid
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.