[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is just a meme, right? All you need to do to be popular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1465013782786.jpg (235KB, 870x652px) Image search: [Google]
1465013782786.jpg
235KB, 870x652px
This board is just a meme, right?

All you need to do to be popular and lose your virginity is have confidence and get what you want. It's literally that easy.

If you want a girl to become your girlfriend you walk up to her, remember to smile and ask her out. At worst she'll say no and you try with another girl.
>>
>>35990797
Fucking faggot. Personally myself the reason I'm still a virgin is because I have social anxiety and can't talk to women without stuttering and heavily breathing.
>>
>>35990797
HAHA YES BRO JUST BEEEEEE YOURSELF HAHAHA XD.

JUST ACT LIKE A TOTAL SPERG WHO CARES BRO THERE IS ALWAYS MORE PUSSY HAHAHA

BEEEE BEEEE BEEEEEEEE BZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>35990797
>walk up to a random girl and ask her out
Chad doesn't even do that cunt.
>>
File: Ree.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Ree.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>35990797
Just leave the board please, we don't need you here. Your lack of knowledge on why we are robots is triggering.
>>
>>35990831
You're destined to be a permavirgin for life if you think that way. Women love confident men.
>>
>>35990797
You are ruining this board you retarded piece of shit.
If you can't relate to the pain that robots suffer don't even bother in posting here.

Robots have no confidence because society took the only piece that they had of it.
>>
>>35990797
I dont remember when the thread was and what exactly was in it but what I do remember is that some anons here are less afraid to perform extreme sports than they are afraid to talk to girls.

One poster literally said he used to do skydiving but he couldn't say a word in front of a female.

Some problems are harder than you think they are.
>>
>>35991063
Robots blame society for their own failures and bad life choices.
>>
>>35991136
Maybe 1% of the people do extreme sports but like 99% talk to women.
>>
>>35990877
>Women love confident men

A confident manlet is still a manlet.
>>
>>35990797
I'm unironically autistic, it's not that easy. My face also isn't particularly attractive.
>>
>>35991173
Im afraid you have missed my point.
Or intentionally dodged it.
>>
>>35991179
You would still be a virgin even if you were tall. In fact you would be even more of a virgin. Short guys actually have the easiest time getting laid.
>>
>>35991251
Ok. Prove it.
Give me some leggit stats that prove this point instead of pulling magical claims from your asshole
>>
>>35991143
They had no choise.
And if they had any their personality made them unable to see it.
>>
>>35991300
There's a survey that showed taller means more likely to be virgin on /r9k/.

Anyway, how tall are you, and how do you explain every other guy of your height getting laid and having gfs?
>>
>>35991325
How did someone not have a choice when he became a shut-in NEET?
>>
>>35991368
Maybe it's because shorter guys have an easier time getting approached by girls who think they are "cute", while tall guys are expected to be alpha and start the sex.
>>
>>35991377
What try to be sociable with autism/social anxiety and a social status that is lower than the school's punching bag?
>>
File: we have this thread every day.jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
we have this thread every day.jpg
12KB, 229x220px
>>35990797
>I am a huge troll/newfag please rape my face
>>
File: uwot.jpg (2KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
2KB, 91x91px
> Short guys actually have the easiest time getting laid
>>
>>35990797
>All you need to do to be popular and lose your virginity is have confidence and get what you want. It's literally that easy.

No, you also have to betray your principles and mock who you are and how you feel in order to fit.
The pain of doing that is greater than the pain of being alone.

I tried telling shallow jokes at the mall while making comments about people passing by, and you can't force yourself to have fun when you want to murder.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.