[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do roasties play their stupid games where they wait to reply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1482928489529.png (148KB, 524x522px) Image search: [Google]
1482928489529.png
148KB, 524x522px
why do roasties play their stupid games where they wait to reply sometimes even hours. everyone knows they check their phone every 2 minutes even at work
>>
why do you text roasties?
>>
File: 026 - TkLuCdg.png (27KB, 658x524px) Image search: [Google]
026 - TkLuCdg.png
27KB, 658x524px
>>35990583
>he didn't spend his teens playing the stupid cat and mouse text game with sluts
>>
File: 1463368228345.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1463368228345.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>35990598
because of the STUPID fucking COCK between my LEGS
>>
>>35990583
maybe she's just shy
>>
>>35990832
maybe she's being licked out by her german shepherd
>>
>>35990832
every single roastie does this
>>
they don't want to be seen as needy. chill out and go do something instead of looking at your phone waiting for a reply
>>
>>35990583
>she doesn't want to seem like she's giving you all her attention
>she has to think of something to respond with
>she wants to reply but doesn't want to get drawn into a long conversation because of other obligations (work, school, family, etc)
>>
>>35990583
She doesn't want to talk to you

Tis is original
>>
>>35990583
I reply hours later or even the next day, that if I remember, what's your point?
Sometimes people just forget.
>>
>>35990847
thanks for the giggle bby
>>
File: 1484875791090.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1484875791090.png
8KB, 112x112px
>Girlfriend sees the ... typing notification and replies the millisecond I send the text
creepy
>>
Okay if she always replies immediately she wants your dick, badly. If not then she just has no friends.

If she takes a few minutes to respond then you're in the betazone, or she is into you but trying to not come across as needy or too eager. You have to use your own judgement.

If she takes hours to respond yeah she doesn't give a shit about you. Girls check their phones every minute of the day, if they're not responding to your messages it's because they're too busy responding to Chad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.