[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Whats the most embarassing/awkward situation that you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

ITT: Whats the most embarassing/awkward situation that you have ever been in anons?

>Go out to bar with friend
>Later into the night my friend actually pulls a girl and brings her back to the table
>Can see she absolutely wastes
>My friend is pretty wasted too
>She sits on his lap and downs her drink and his
>As they make out she wretches and vomits down his throat
>He screams
>I have never dry heaved as much in my life
>>
A valuable lesson was learned this day
>>
>see qt at the bus stop
>too shy to mastrubate

just end me
>>
>>35990212
I enjoy a drink, i enjoy going out, but i enjoy also sitting chatting at a pub withba friend over a few beers
Why do roasties have to ruin everything that they touch?
>>
File: kinky pepe.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
kinky pepe.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>35990189

>be me
>be 18
>stay up all night on 4chan newfagging it to hell
>wake up super late
>missed my first period
>panicshitstorm.jpeg
>quickly run to the bus
>suddenly realize that I ran outside in my stained underwear
>walkofshame.kms

To this day, I am forever known as the neighborhood streaker.
>>
>be degenerate crossdresser NEET with 0 hygiene
>go buy nail polish
>bitch saleslady helps me out pick a bunch, she can tell they're for me
>I assume at this point she's like "oh well, atleast he cares enough to have pretty nails", which redeems me to a certain degree in her mind from my faggotry
>go to pay
>i hand in the money and i had forgotten my nails were in the worst possible of conditions, dirty as fuck and long, some broken
>she looks at them in disgust, now im a faggot and a dirty fuck in her mind,

it's sorta funny in retrospect now desu
>>
>>35990319
press F
F
>>
File: 1430328615319.jpg (9KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1430328615319.jpg
9KB, 192x182px
>>35990319
>Dirty nails

Get those things away from me
>>
>>35990497
theyll crawl on u like spiders
>>
>was about to shake hands with my dad
>pulled my hand out of my pocket
>accidentally pulled a semi-used tissue out of it
>tissue is sandwiched between our hands during handshake
>neither of us mentioned it

I was kekking pretty hard about it when I was alone though.
>>
File: Cittie.png (160KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cittie.png
160KB, 320x240px
>>35990539
>semi-used

How tf did you use it? My newfag ears must know.
>>
>>35990580

It was just slightly moist with snot. No gloops.
>>
>8/10 girl invite me to her 17th birthday party
>Get drunk with people look like a passable normie
>Her ex tries to fuck her friend in her mothers room
>She mad as fuck and tell everyone to leave except me
>We go to her room
>Start spitting random bullshit cuz I'm nervous
>She tells me to sit next to her
>I lay in the bed and stutter "s-should w-we sleep now?"
>Sleep in the same bed do nothing the whole night
>Wake up next morning help her clean the mess
>>
>>35990647
Anon....i....

I just want to hug you right now
>>
>>35990647
You left out the part where you were her gay best friend
>>
>>35991066
sadly she just stopped talking to me after
>>
>>35991075
Gee, I wonder why she did that? I can't think of a single good reason.
>>
>>35990647
Damn anon did you atleast try to touch her in her sleep ? If you're not gay
>>
File: 1231356654214.png (97KB, 402x396px) Image search: [Google]
1231356654214.png
97KB, 402x396px
>>35991249
tru, I moved my hand near her butt pretending I moving while sleeping. I think I heard her chuckle...
My life is pretty sad isn't it?
>>
>slipped on a bannana skin when i was running ater someone in high school

It was honestly like a cartoon but i never lived it down
>>
>>35991293
That happened to me once except she didn't get out of bed for a whole year and I still never fucked her
>tfw accidental cuck
>>
I was speaking to a guy in a bar the other day, and accidentally told him the story of how his own wife died because I didn't realise it was him. Followed by at least 10 seconds of total, dead silence.
>>
When I was around 19 I lived with these two Mexican chicks, and we got hammered one night, and since I had a crush on one, I suggested I puke in her mouth.

So she leans over the sink, and I proceed to vomiting in her mouth. The other girl noticed afterwards a "cheeze wheeze" or whatever, one of those circular cheese wedges, about a quarter of it still had shape, and she rhetorically asked if I swallow my food.

Then it was the other girls turn to puke in my mouth, so I laid in the tub for this one, and she started vomiting on me, except her stomach acids just went straight into my eyes and burned.

I'm not into this shit as a kink or anything, but since I had a crush on the one girl, I thought I might be a sperg, but she'd never forget a dude puked in her mouth before. And I'm happy she probably still has me in her memories.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mt8ley1VLW1rzas5e.png (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mt8ley1VLW1rzas5e.png
177KB, 500x375px
>>35991293
We've all done some beta things anon, I once had a girl keep suggestively putting her head near my crotch, I started to realize she was offering me head because people started to notice what she was doing
>On a bus btw
Wasn't too bad she slept on my arm on the way back from the trip
>tfw you didn't put your arm around her
>>
>>35991602
normie reeeee people did this all the time when i was in high school
>>
>>35990647
This girl used to put her tits on my head and act real sexual with me, like laying on my bed and allowing me to push her legs back while I stretched her out lol I considered making a move but psyched myself out. Wound up in her room alone for like 4 hours playing kingdom hearts, then she kicked out me out when some dude came over to bang her out. Apparently she was pretty easy

I wasn't a virgin, but she was pretty hot and it was the first months of college and I had no idea what to do
>>
>>35991651
this reminds me of a girl i knew. she came over to my house one evening somewhat randomly, and asked if she could take a nap in my room, so i said its okay.

after about 30-40 minutes she just leaves. it didn't occur to me she was waiting in my bed to be taken to poundtown. the whole time i sat in the living room playing vidya completely unaware
>>
This is me >>35991835

>14
>During PE we took a bus to the tennis courts
>My friend titcow friend is in the class with me
>Shes pretty nerdy and never had a bf
>I have a massive crush on her and told she likes me also
>Walking to the bus, she asks to see my ID
>I reluctantly agree and she laughs at it
>"give it back"
>devioussmile.gif
>She sticks it between her massive titties and says "come get it"
>Heart starts pounding
>Sweating
>"h-h-haha, n-no, just g-give it to me"
>She keeps telling me to get it
>We sit in the back of the bus together
>The other guys in the class notice and sit infront of us
>They lean over the seat and say "We'll get it"
>two of them start gropping her and get my id

I can't even describe how I was feeling it felt so bad. She was crying later in the day and her friends came over to me and asked what happened, but I just pretended like I didn't know

We eventually had sex, but only after she took control
>>
>>35991836
one more

>early twenties
>"go out", man up in my own way, luck, decent genes, get an later twenties girls number
>start hanging out every weekend in her studio, drinking, smoking, etc, very attractive woman
>goes on a month, but fuck only once
>sometimes wed be half naked in her bed, she's all over me, and my hands are clasped between my thighs and i intentionally avoid eye contact
>one night tell her im gonna go to the store down the road to get something to drink, and "s-should i get a, uh, you know, p-penial coat?"
>she erupts into laughter and utter disgust
>asks me if Id mind just leaving

autism
>>
R9k is truly gonno I hope hiro purges this god awful board
>>
>>35991959
>after she took control
We never lost control.
>>
>>35990253
Normie begone!

Origiginini
>>
File: (((Hamster))).jpg (237KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
(((Hamster))).jpg
237KB, 604x604px
>>35992097
I only come here to laugh at people

Main boards are mostly /g/ and /pol/, I just come here when I feel depressed to remind myself I'm normal compared to these faggots
>>
File: 1488377430612.png (442KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488377430612.png
442KB, 640x486px
>i passed up a chance with a titcow with tits loike these because i wasnt over my bitch of a oneitis, should i message the titcow again?
>>
>>35991422
K l N O
l
N
O
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.