[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a QT virgin GF >She's perfect and sweet, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: lord_dominator_by_miova-d9udoye.jpg (156KB, 1024x1598px) Image search: [Google]
lord_dominator_by_miova-d9udoye.jpg
156KB, 1024x1598px
>get a QT virgin GF
>She's perfect and sweet, but insecure
>Not sure how to treat her since it's my first relationship
>ask /r9k/ how to treat a girl in order to keep her
>Don't give in when she wants attention
>Be an alpha dick and she'll want to stay with me
>It doesn't work
>All she did was cry and ask why I changed
>She finally broke up with me
>She says she was in love with the man I use to be and that I've changed too much
>I haven't talked to her since
>Depressed and lonely
>Lost the girl of my dreams
>Haven't talked to any other girls

Why did I listen to you guys?
>>
>>35989708
Weren't you roleplaying as a girl the other week?
>>
>>35989764
What are you talking about?

Apricot
>>
File: rules_of_nature.jpg (28KB, 510x522px) Image search: [Google]
rules_of_nature.jpg
28KB, 510x522px
>>35989708
be yourself buddy
not our fault if yourself is a piece of shit that ask for tips on a robot board.
>>
>>35989786
I thought "be yourself" was a meme
>>
>>35989778
Same picture same file name made a post about hating men but enjoying having sex with them about idk 2 weeks ago I'm sure you remember
>>
>>35989805
I feel like you're making this up, or maybe it's a weird coincidence?
I don't know what to say to this post

I don't roleplay as a girl, I'm not that far gone yet.
>>
>>35989708
>listen to a bunch of virgin betas who spend their days spouting memes about relationships and sex they've never had on how to treat your girl

Are you stupid? I'm legitimately asking. She got with you in the first place the way you were originally, why the fuck didn't you just mention it was your first relationship and you're a little nervous about everything.

Fuck man.
>>
>>35989833
I don't understand, why does everyone here talk like they are enlightened and know what they are talking about?

I feel like you guys talk about not trusting women, but the only people who've ever screwed me over was/r9k/

You guys ruined my life
>>
>>35989708
She already classified you as a beta provider.
She can't have her alpha flings with men she actually knows.

>>35989786
Easy for you to say, senator
>>
>>35989858
God I wish this was true

>Ask a friend how she's doing
>She's still single and sad over me
>Friend says I completely broke her heart
>>
File: IMG-20170328-WA0032.jpg (15KB, 375x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170328-WA0032.jpg
15KB, 375x378px
...why do you thought r9k could give you an accurate to-do with girls?
If this is real you don't deserve anything.
>>
Kek serves you right for listening to dudes with no female experience,
>>
>>35989853
No, idiots ruined your life. Idiots are the ones that think every woman is a gold digging slut that wants to be treated like pure shit. Idiots anon, idiots.

I wish I had been here when you made the apparent thread OP, I'd have given you legit advice that wasn't full of stupid ass memes that try and actually help you out.

So I'm gonna give you some advice now.

Apologize, in person. You need to meet her in person, whether you have to get a hold of her, go to her job, etc. You have to apologize and explain yourself. You have to legit from the heart explain that it was a stupid mistake and that you were nervous and not sure what was going on, that it was your first relationship, and that you actually do care about the girl and want to try and mend /r9k/ and your fuck up. Whether it works out or not is a different story, but you need to apologize regardless if you want to try and salvage anything from it. Otherwise you're going to have to move on and try and find a new girl to get into a relationship with and not take /r9k/'s stupid ass advice.
>>
File: 1490696815811.gif (623KB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490696815811.gif
623KB, 294x232px
>>35989853
No no, you ruined your life yourself, you cunt.
>>
>>35989891
better try to get her back before an actual chad notices her
>>
File: 544747.jpg (13KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
544747.jpg
13KB, 236x248px
>>35989708
>no cute gf like LD to spread misery with

Why even bother?
>>
>>35989902
I'm too scared to apologize. She might hate me now.

>>35989919
You're probably the same guy that gave me that advice

>>35989936
Chad's notice her all the time, which is also scary to me
>>
>>35989708
>Looking for others opinion on how to behave
>Blaming everyone but yourself afterwards
If you didn't gave a fuck about being a beta at first you would be fine, stop looking for easy answers or you will always feel guilty afterwards you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>35989978
>I'm too scared to apologize. She might hate me now.

Then you aren't getting her back. That is as blunt as I can be. You want to try and get her back, then apologize. It doesn't matter if you're scared or not, do it. You be a man and do it with confidence. You pour out your emotions to her and apologize.

Otherwise you're gonna sit there and continue to be depressed until you finally get over her, scaring other potential love interests away the entire time due to your depression and sadness.

The longer you beat around the bush about this the less likely she is to take you back, especially if its already been a decent period of time. Fucking go apologize whether she takes you back or not. I'm trying to legit help you with solid advice anon so you don't end up doing something stupid due to another retard's advice, for the love of all that is holy in this universe, for the love of my own being, listen to me.
>>
>>35989708
>listening to beta/alpha propagandas
What a mistake, should've (memes aside) been yourself.
Also
>taking r9k relationship advice
Top kek.net/ufukdup
>>
>>35989967
>TFW Yonder-chad scum ruins every attempt at getting the qt
>>
>>35990015
I guess I should. I feel like it won't be the same, I'm ashamed to even look at her.

She's the most beautiful, pure creature I've ever known and I hurt her

I want her back, but I'm scared my past fuck up will always loom overhead.
However, I will talk to her
>>
>>35990063
Talk to her, don't forget to do it in person, it will feel a lot more serious to her and to you.
Also when she sees you she will also remember the good times and the love you once had.
>>
>>35990063
>I guess I should. I feel like it won't be the same, I'm ashamed to even look at her.

You're absolutely right, it won't be the same. Even if she takes you back, you're gonna have to prove yourself and fix everything, its gonna take time for everything to be normal again if she does take you back.

But yeah, please just apologize and talk to her and be honest about your mistakes and what happened. Like I said, I can't guarantee you'll get her back or she will still like you, she may tell you no and that she hates you, but apologizing no matter what will at least clear up some stuff for you, if only slight in the worst case scenario. Chances are she's gonna tell you she doesn't want to see you, but you're gonna have to persist, convince her to give you at least 5-10 minutes, then after that, whatever happens happens. Also please don't say something like "I understand if you don't want me back after what I've done." Its a turn off for women, just say what you came to say and leave it at that, apologize, explain yourself, ask for her back, and try and fix it from there best you can.

I wish you the best man, I really do, but please be weary of the advice you take from the internet, especially 4chan next time.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>35990020
Fucking normie Yonder scum get out REEEEEEEEEE

Also fuck them for axing the series. I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>35990063

Talking to her is the right decision, but with this attitude you're probably going to mess something else up and lose her again, or (and this is much worse) ruin things WITHOUT losing her and get stuck in a miserable relationship.

However all those problems are fixable too, and you can't even reach the point of fixing them without talking to her first, so go talk to her.
>>
I'm with the other anons, talk and tell her you're sorry. You can try and fix things from there and make the relationship better going forward.
>>
>>35990224

Also, NEVER COME TO THIS FORUM AGAIN.

Unless you want to be sad and lose good things. /r9k/ is one of the anti-life boards. If you are truly anti-life, then kill yourself; if you aren't then try to live a good life and never come here. It's pretty simple. There is no good reason to come to an anti-life board. Yes I am being hypocritical since I'm here, but I'm just passing through in an idle moment for what that's worth, and anyway my advice is still correct (for both of us).
>>
>>35990164
Yeah, it was the last of its kind. A lot of old-school cartoon antics and humor.
I'll miss it

>>35990105
>>35990224
>>35990242
>>35990254
Alright, I'll talk to her. I really do want her back, I'm just so scared after how stupid I acted.

Any protips on how to approach her?
>>
>>35989853
>>35989902
Listen to anon, OP
>>
>>35989708
>using alpha meme irl

you dun goofed
>>
>>35990254
>forum
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>35989708
Ok OP since you fail to see how absolutely stupid you are im going to help you a little bit.
Being the alpha chad dudebro type guy will help you attract females sure, but heres the thing, if you attracted a female that means that theres things about you that she likes.
If youre going dudebro and you meet a woman, becoming emotional all of the sudden and being super nice is going to be offputting to her.
Now same applies in the opposite direction, if youre just being your regular self and you attract a female, being some dude bro alpha chad is going to be of putting to her. How is this unclear?
Its kind of false advertising in human form.
Imagine you see a trailer for some multiplayer game that looks fucking great, you buy it and its a 2d sidescroller single player game.
>>
>>35989708
Apologize to her, it'll mean so much to her. She'll actuallyknow you care. She doesnt know you truly care unless you bring it to her attention and she thinks you being rude to her is a sign that you hate her and you not contacting her after with anything meaningful to say with a sincere apology means you don't care.

Tell her that you really like her and she made you so nervous that you asked your friends what to do and they told you to be an asshole and you weren't sure but you did it anyway and ask for another chance cuz you really like her.

OR dodge her for a week and she'll cry over you all week because you made no attempt to contact her after you hurt her and out of her need to get closure and attention she'll hit you up when she's vulnerable and you can easily exploit her if you play your cards right.

Your decision ! Option 1 will get the girlfriend, option 2 will get the pussy if you can play it right to the end. But since youre here I suggest option 1.
>>
>>35990332
>Any protips on how to approach her?
Honestly just, don't get mad for whatever reason. Come off as nice a person as you can without seeming fake. It'd help if she sees the you that she fell in love with. Maybe bring up happy memories you had together. Don't say anything you don't mean. Don't say you'd do things you won't. It worked for me when I was in a similar-ish situation as you but again, you'd know her best and how she'd respond to different things
>>
>>35990332
>Any protips on how to approach her?

Preferable go to her house and do it so its personal. Even if its outside the house on the lawn for instance.

I'm gonna give you some advice on what to do and what not to do when apologizing too.

Take responsibility. You can mention that you got advice from others, but at the end of the day, you are responsible for listening to said advice, you have to completely own that it was your mistake and yours alone, whether it was or not in reality. Don't say "It wasn't only my fault" or "It wasn't my fault", never say things like that, it is your fault, responsibility anon.

Restitution/Promises. You're gonna have to find a way to make it right, typically through a promise and how you're gonna be your old self and generally a better person that what you were prior to break up. Don't try and make compromises, don't try and weasel around it, you have to legit try and make it better and promise that. Obviously in this situation you can't always make it better right away, but you can at last make an effort and a genuine show that you care and want to try and make up for it.

Mistake. You have to figure out why you hurt her so much. You've got to understand why what you did was such a mistake that hurt her deeply. If you don't understand why you were in the wrong, the apology means nothing.

Action. Much like I said earlier, you have to actually show that you're willing to make a genuine and nice person and not some prickish asshole like /r9k/ told you to be. Maybe you have to buy her flowers (whether she accepts or not) just to try and show that you're trying through action. Actions speak louder than words, and that will always hold true.

Move on. The final step of the apology. Don't just keep saying I'm sorry, I apologize, over and over and over. Words lose meaning after awhile, apologize, speak from the heart, do the above steps, express your desire to get her back and how much she means to you.

(cont.)
>>
>>35990459
This guy knows what he's talking about, especially what he said about sounding genuine and words losing meaning after a while. You need to take action after you apologize. Make it up to her
>>
>>35990459
Anyways continuing on, once you've said your peace go about your peace, the ball is in her court now. If she tells you wait and hold on, then do so. Otherwise, move on and let it be. You'll get your answer in due time, even if you never get an answer, that is an answer and you full well know what it means.

Also remember in the future, do not wait to apologize, no matter out of fear, anger, resentment, etc. Never wait, always apologize as soon as you can, it means more. Emotions build up the longer things go on, especially anger, resentment, and sadness. Which I'm sure at this point has some build up for her. Also for future apologizes (when the situation is appropriate) sometimes humor when you can work it in will work, even in this case it can ease the tensions a bit, though considering the situation, I advise against it. Also use the words "I apologize" they're more genuine than "I'm sorry."

As I said, I can't promise you it'll work out, but I do hope it does anon.
>>
>>35990459
Solid advice, I'd recommend you take it OP. And for the love of god DO NOT DELAY THIS. DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.