[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this new trend with Basic bitches getting big dogs,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: big-dog-and-a-girl.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
big-dog-and-a-girl.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
What's this new trend with Basic bitches getting big dogs, especially pitbulls? When did women pretend to start liking dogs now?

Also is it an big red flag to avoid women like this? It gives me a new cat lady type vibe.
>>
>>35989366
They're trying to appeal to Chad. Only chad can "handle" girls with big dogs (and Chad loves dogs himself)
>>
Dogs are better than dudes. I like my big dog more than I like literally any guy that talks to me, "Chad" or not.
>>
How many tes do you think shes let her dog fuck her?
>>
>know several girls with large dogs
>not a single one has put even the slightest effort into training the dog

God damn it pisses me off
>>
>>35989366
pitbulls aren't big dogs
>>
>>35989366
They use them to lick peanut butter out of their vagina.
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>35989366
These cunts almost make me wanna hate big dogs. Almost
>>
>>35989429
You aren't fooling anybody stacy. We all know your a freak who fucks dogs
>>
>>35989439
Most of the dogs that people identify as pitbulls aren't pitbulls either.
>>
>>35989366
to avoid rape obviously
>>
Pibbles aren't big dogs. Theyre like 40-60lbs.
>>
It's because dogs are currently a meme animal and women are retards
>>
>>35989429
dogs lick better. You are into beastalityyou weird fuck
>>
>>35989366
they fucl them, literally most of them. They also treat them like babies.
>>
they fuck the dogs when chad is not around
>>
>>35989366

>see girl/woman with husky
>i know that dog is tapping her ass

women with huskies are fucking them
>>
>>35990963
>>35990963

also this is the roastie i know that has sex with her huskie
>>
>>35990979
She looks like ET the Extra Terrestrial in a wig
>>
>>35989366
White girls have sex with their dogs. If they live alone with a big dog, or have more than one animal, they are likely having sex with it. I would say it happens at a ratio of 10%. Both me and a guy friend have dated women who've had sex with their dogs. It's more common than you might think.

Now for WHY this is happening -- i don't know. But from my experience it is mainly white girls who do it
>>
>Not wanting to get knotted

Are you gay or something OP
>>
>>35991004

yeah and that's her hubby behind her (not surprising that she has sex with her huskie right?)
>>
>>35989366
>Not letting your dog pop it for the red rocket
Are you a fag op?
>>
>>35991013
Why are you lying. You've never met any white girls let alone slept with anyone.

This is a arab or black girl thing. Not a white woman thing.
>>
>>35991082
It's actually a white girl thing. Look around galleries and shit and count how many trashy cumskins you see
>>
>>35989366
>be female
>adopt 3mo german shepherd/malinois puppy(the mother died, thats why he was adopted out so young)
>'aw hes smaller than my chihuahua'
>4 months later his shits are 2x the size of my hand and hes still growing
What did I dooooo
>>
>>35991082
Your a delusional idiot. This shit is almost exclusively a whtie girl thing.
>>
File: IMG_2456.jpg (36KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2456.jpg
36KB, 300x282px
The first dog I had on my own was a Bichon Frise.
>he was already pretty old
>no fur just hair so it kept my apartment clean
>tiny dog too because of afforementioned apartment

Girls get these masssive fucking dogs all the time that they can't feed, can't take care of, and can't fucking handle. That's when it falls to the guy in her life to take care of it where he'll either ditch it if he doesn't have the space or abuse the hell out of it.
>>
I'm not joking when I say I want a mastiff but it will have to be a girl because I know my gf has wanked off a dog before and I think there's a fair chance she would let a mastiff fuck her. I mean, I could fap to it but I'm not prepared to be cucked by a dog.
>>
>>35989438
Fucking this
>Live away from home
>Have a small dog that my parents love that's easy to take cake of back home because I did my part raising him
>suddenly, Sister brings home a pitbull pup, even after they said they didn't want her to get it.
>She doesn't train it at all, and as a result, it's a wild idiot that might one day be too strong for my parents to handle, and he bullies my dog as well
>>
File: bepis.jpg (70KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.jpg
70KB, 600x558px
fun fact: huskies' dick on forehead is directly proportional to the size of the knot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.