[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET thread what do you guys do to ward off depression? anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 13983069207.jpg (48KB, 497x330px) Image search: [Google]
13983069207.jpg
48KB, 497x330px
NEET thread

what do you guys do to ward off depression? anyone self-medicate for anxiety?

Hang in there buddy it's all gonna be ok in the end you'll see. Might take years but you're gonna be alright. Don't take things too seriously and feel like you're being a failure is everything in life, you've still got past times same as anyone.
>>
>>35989097
NEET report in, do durgs an stuf

fuck life, fuck me, so who cares?
>>
File: 1473002171154.jpg (14KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473002171154.jpg
14KB, 321x312px
Why don't you just become an attractive person other people naturally enjoy the company of?
Then you wouldn't have to try to get rid of your depression and anxiety.
>>
Play videogames
Browse 4chan
Hug my daki and cry

I can't hold out much longer.
>>
>>35989097
My routine is usually
>apply for jobs
>check emails
>have lunch
>smoke weed
>play emulated games on my shit computer
>get drunk
>watch anime
>hope that mummy has cooked me dindins
>if not I beg my brothers for stale pizza
>if no food I take pain killers and sleeping pills for dinner
>black out at some point and sleep for 12 hours on the couch
Rinse and repeat. Im poor as fuck and can only take drugs because they're lying around all the time. If I didnt have them id go insane
>>
>>35989141
broo im losing fat atm. lift occassionally. im hella keen on getting fit and looking good and clean man.

social anxiety sucks but i feel like im so close to just not caring anymore. feel like im on the brink of just not fucking caring in the best way possible because i dont think i can fall much further.
>>
File: 1485392711315.png (33KB, 941x155px) Image search: [Google]
1485392711315.png
33KB, 941x155px
I just browse 4chan and play whatever game I can actually be bothered playing.

I watch anime too, but I have a hard time doing that because I'm autistic about the conditions of watching it and they've been hard to meet lately.

Also beat MGR for the first time today.
>>
>>35989134
what drugs do you do?

I take kratom. On days I've got to interact with people I take phenibut.

>>35989183
how do I apply for jobs? I've never had a job and don't have any references for my curriculum vitae.

I really do want a job because it will definitely make me not want to suicide and will probably help with my anxiety. I feel like I could work very hard where being good at talking to people isn't required. I'm not that strong but I'm not at all weak.

>>35989268
>I'm autistic about the conditions of watching it and they've been hard to meet lately
I have OCD and when I used to watch anime I had really hard time because I'd pause to read most lines of dialogue. Watching 20 minute ep would take 40 minutes easily.
>>
>>35989299
>I'd pause to read most lines of dialogue
>Watching 20 minute ep would take 40 minutes easily.
But why?
>>
>>35989299
99% of anime dialogue is easy to read fully at normal speed though, are you sure you're not retarded?
>>
>>35989097
>Might take years but you're gonna be alright.
Don't fall for this shit as a NEET, whatever you do.

I thought this at 16.
I thought this at 18.
I thought this at 20.
And now I am 25.
>>
>>35989325
It's more of a personality problem, I was obsessed with knowing every bit of dialogue so I'd pause and read what they say premptively, unpause so I can play without missing what's going on in the picture. If I let it play I'd miss things I'm too slow to read and I'd be too focused on readng to see everything going on.

>>35989327
I'm a slow reader but was very smart academically
>>
>>35989349
something always happens anon. It's hard when you live with parents who're perfectly happy to houseand feed you freely while you do nothing all day but some day something happens where you're forced to find a job.
>>
>>35989299
i do morphine and weed. I grow both in my backyard. poppies/outdoors cannabis. makes the days float by calmly and enjoyably.
>>
>>35989349
what does it matter when every attempt to change ive made has failed. just give me peace of mind, fuck. i dont wanna be agonizing over my failures. at the same time i dont want to avoid responsibility for changing.

whatever. nothing really makes a difference.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.