[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check normiebook >all my old classmates have well established

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (148KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 720x960px
>check normiebook
>all my old classmates have well established careers and are now married or engaged
>find out even my college crush got engaged

why is life so cruel?
>>
>>35988650
I'm literally the inverse of you.

>check normiebook like once every 6 months
>all my elementary and middle school classmates are now getting married at 19, working on a shitty minimum wage slave job in a SHITHOLE AND getting pregnant at 20 with some nigger that leaved her the next month the baby was born
>ALL THE DUMB ROASTIES HAPPENED THIS
>And finally the males did went full retard and are now focefully married to some 2/10 ugly bitch that didn't wanted to abort
>Literally only 1 guy is having their shit together but most likely will become a college dropout

I'm literally the most sane and the most succesful of them now, feels good to see your normie friends suffer the agony they fucking deserved for bullying me.
>>
>>35988650
Thats gigguk. Wtf
>>
>>35988650
I don't understand this picture and I'm not sure i want anyway
>>
In a few years you'll get to see them get divorced and get angry about politics. Humanity is predictable and predictably miserable, it's our default state. Happiness is fleeting.
>>
>>35988650
Why do you insist on comparing yourself to others like that? I guarantee you don't feel any sense of accomplishment when you come out on top, only relief. Then when you're lesser, you feel ashamed.

There's no happiness in this process. Just stop it.
>>
>>35988650
What's cruel about it? What did you expect them to do, roll over and die?

You call them "normies" because they follow a "normal" trajectory in life. Why is this surprising to you? Stop being such a pity beggar and blaming "life" for your own faults.
>>
needle dick asians always get cucked hard by white girls
>>
>>35990104
>Why do you insist on comparing yourself to others like that?

Because its called being human. Its a natural evolutionary state of envy to hopefully motivate someone to do something about it, but 9 times out of 10 its impossible to do that
>>
>>35990071
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/HaitShep.shtml
>>
the best bait i've ever seen in my life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLa8M6f71J4
>>
>>35988650
GOD her smile is perfect
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.