[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are given powers of omnipotence. What would you do now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 12877275.jpg (25KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
12877275.jpg
25KB, 400x285px
>You are given powers of omnipotence. What would you do now?

I'd personally fly off into the cosmos exploring spacial phenomenon and being at awe with the vastness of space. Its all I ever wanted to do. Fuck this gay earth with chad/stacy relationships, I just want to enjoy the quiet solitude of exploration.
>>
I would cause the end of days and watch the earth burn and humanity and life end.
>>
File: 1491160639687.jpg (363KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491160639687.jpg
363KB, 768x1024px
>>35988292
I'd tear open a wormhole in time and send myself back to the mid to late 19th century so I could be a bandit in the old west.

Then I'd take away own powers (kinda like madoka) so I could live as a normal person in the 19th century. Just to make things interesting.
>>
If you were that powerful it would be boring.

Would probably just live the life of a normal dude with a memory wipe until I died.
>>
Honestly? Honestly??? I would leave everyone to their own devices. Maybe that makes me shitty, but I don't feel intelligent enough to know. But what I would do is create a homing device that locates the love of my life. And then I would find them (him, if it's a girl I'd pick second best tbqh, unless she was also a girl in which case I would settle) and get in hilarious hijinks to get them to fall in love with me.

Simple and stupid but there you go.
Also I would give myself a small inheritance (conjured out of thin air, of course) from some past deceased relative in order to cover minimal NEET expenses and travel expenses without being a filthy leech. Fuck, I'm probably also obligated to give my mom money so there's that too. Okay that's it though.

Any other decisions come after meeting my perfect kawaii guy
>>
Create Outer Heaven, literally pulling resources out of my ass, but keep my omnipotence a secret so no nation knows what the fuck is going on.
Raid other countries, become a fucking anime villain.
>>
>>35988429
You/We are already doing that, except we're living out all possible lives.
>>
>>35988474
That's retarded
Clearly there is something more sinister going on
This reality is shit
I cannot imagine anyone with any amount of power wanting this
>>
>>35988292
go back to last year so i could unruin my life
>>
>>35988292
Have journeyed through interstellar space. There is nothing much here, I am afraid. ~Ursa Major~
>>
>>35988489
If you had infinite time, you'd say fuck it and experience EVERYTHING, no matter how terrible. I mean, what's a bit of temporary discomfort to fucking GOD lmao?
>>
>>35988772
Pretty much this.

Observing the universe would be tedious and boring. You're just watching rocks and gas move around in endless space. The real fun would be in observing the various life forms, their cultures, religions, evolution etc etc.

If you wanted extra entertainment you could create rival cultures/species/religions and see which one wins in large scale galactic warfare.
>>
>>35988489
>This reality is shit
For you
>>
>>35988292
First: take away the power to give/take omnipotence from whomever/ whatever gave it to me, any from any others who may also possess that power.
>>
>>35988292
You could just make yourself omnipresent and experience everything in existance at once.

>>35988364
boring

>>35988404
>>35988429
You can't truly lose your omnipotence.
It's kinda like this paradox: can a omnipotent beeing create a stone that's too heavy to lift for itself?
Yes, but if it wanted to it could still lift the rock anyway.
Even for death this holds true.

>>35988436
Omnipotence includes omniscience so you can be sure to be intelligent enough to know better.

>>35988444
Why keep it a secret and raid them?
They can't possibly harm you in any way.

>>35988493
You wouldn't even need to go back to unruin your life.
>>35989910
If you hold omnipotence nobody can strip away your powers or challenge you in the first place.
>>
>>35988822
Okay, whatever, for me, sure. Still don't know why anyone with any amount of power would want to be me or a lot of other people.
>>
I'd conjure me a gf and let the universe play out however.
>>
>>35988292
You can't explore if you're omnipotent. If you were omnipotent, there'd be nothing left to discover.
>>
Probably the same things I'd do if I won the lottery, with a few differences.
>quit my job
>fix my PC
>use god powers to make sure it's always up to date and shit runs perfectly, and give it virtually unlimited storage
>fix my bathroom
>use newfound spending money/god powers to get all the stuff I always wanted
I think the main differences are these:
>make my cat immortal and make him young again because he's the only friend I ever had and I love him a lot I'd probably feel obligated to bring back the cats my parents had when I was a kid, too, because otherwise I'd feel bad
>give myself telekinesis and telepathy for MISCHIEF
>learn to shapeshift so I could attention whore online really easily and commit MISCHIEF without looking like myself
>>
>>35990425
omniscient and omnipotent are different
>>
If I'd had those powers, I'd time travel 1000 years into the future just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>35990528
But when you're omnipotent you can make yourself omniscient, and when you're omniscient you'd (hopefully) know how to make yourself omnipotent
>>
>>35990528
>>35990545
Oh shit I thought you were quoting someone else my b

Anyway I think if you were omnipotent you could also make it infinitely fun or whatever feeling you're trying to evoke to not explore anything ever and that make this venture pointless.
>>
>>35990545
Omniscience is actually a necessity to be omnipotent
>>
act out my sexual fantasies mostly
make a busty big sister to cuck me
turn myself into a kid and get molested
turn myself into a trap and camwhore for r9k
turn myself into a woman and get gang"raped"
and maybe use them to help out humanity here and there by sorting out problems that will probably never be realistically solved but that I think are pressing
>>
>>35990554
yeah the power limitations on omnipotence is difficult to categorize. Does it simply mean you have infinite power or does it mean you can do anything possibly conceivable?
It's evocative of how there are different types of numerical infinities, some larger than others.
>>
>>35988292
I'd be a shape shifter and dick around with people on the Internet. Like how in the Ring where the girl comes out of the TV, except with PCs if someone pisses me off. Want to scare them absolutely shitless.

Probably would arbitrarily cause the technology singularity.
>>
>>35988292
I would make myself happy forever.
>>
File: 1433129184158.jpg (63KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433129184158.jpg
63KB, 502x600px
>>35988292
make a big-ass island in the lower pacific and turn it into my own private idaho. dense forests, snow-capped peaks, deep blue lakes, everything perfect and untouched.

i'd invite robots to live there with me in one big community, and we can all have qt gfs and live well
>>
Create an object that I cannot lift
>>
Major in STEM and invite childhood friends to play smash.
>>
>>35988292
I would have the cock and balls of every muslim man on earth just completely disappear, they would not die, they would just lose their ability to reproduce. That sure would be nice. Once all the deserts are empty, I would turn the things into great big forests, no real reason, I just think the ability to conjure great big trees out of the earth would be great.
>>
>>35990760
..... you don't need omnipotence to do normie shit anon
>>
>>35990777
But it sure helps
>>
>>35988292
Give myself infinite happiness. Basically be on heroin nonstop, times infinity, and have it last for eternity.
>>
Not gonna lie, I'd probably just keep watching Initial D
>>
>>35990412
With true omnipotence there is nothing you can't do. You can alter reality and the laws of the universe.
Everything below that level is called nigh-omnipotence.
>>
>>35990830
Was actually meant for (you)
>>35990593
>>
>>35990777
god?

major STEM and play smash with childhood friends obviously
>>
>>35990830
The weird thing about omnipotence is that there can't be any other forces of any size or else you're no longer omnipotent. You could only be truly omnipotent if you were the only thing that exists
>>
keep Europe white
>>
>>35990858
>even if you become omnipotent you still won't have a gf

why even live
>>
Start the holocaust V2.0
>>
File: 1481041972071.gif (177KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1481041972071.gif
177KB, 160x160px
>start thinking about it
>spend 35 minutes erasing and rewriting my post over and over again
>feeling overwhelmed thinking about it all to the point of nearly having a panic attack right now

I don't know what's wrong with me
>>
>>35990886
lol cutie
>>
>>35988292
omnipotence = omniscience = omnipresence = being everything
>>
>>35988292
Explore the universe while doing drugs n listenin to music. And then id probably fuck with people here on earth, make their bikes disappear while theyre driving them shit like that.
>>
>>35991044
>make their bikes disappear while theyre driving them shit like that.
that could kill them wtf
>>
i would make myself invincible then kill myself
>>
>>35991084
he can just revive them after
>>
>>35991044
>get handed unlimited power
>become a nigger
>>
File: kek.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
60KB, 904x692px
I would probably cease to exist in this dimension and live in the 11th doing stuff we can as humans think about but never comprehend.
>Life implies death, self implies other, etc
>>
Fulfill all my desires in a couple days and then idk go insane maybe.
>>
>>35990858
There can be other forces as long as you still have supreme control of the universe.
For example in fiction like the Marvel-verse there is a true omnipotent beeing at the top and there are other minor forces in play.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence

A omnipotent beeing also has the abilities of seperation,boundary manipulation and most importantly has a absolute existance which
means it could create something that isn't itself.
>>
>>35988292
Create a stone so heavy that even I could not lift it
>>
>>35988292
kill myself
muted
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.