[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when you fly to the other side of the planet to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1490851448776.jpg (30KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490851448776.jpg
30KB, 700x400px
>that feel when you fly to the other side of the planet to spend two weeks with your long time internet girlfriend and then you have to go home.

This 30 hour flight is going to wreck me....
>>
>>35987453
just stay
>>
>>35987453
well glad to see least one of us made the meme a reality
>>
>that feeling when you fly to the other side of the world to be with your actual girlfriend and she dumps you

Could be worse
>>
>>35987465

I don't have a work visa here or a job or anything. I'd like to but it's not possible unless I want to be a broke ass illegal.

>>35987501

You better believe I'm extremely worried about that. The plan is for her to come stay with me next time in the united States for a while and then after that we can begin to start taking serious steps towards her moving to the USA. I have no idea what's actually going to happen though. She could just dump me shortly after I get home. I'm terrified she was only nice and romantic with me in person just to keep the peace and not ruin my several thousand dollar trip.
>>
Where is yo gf from OP?

I'm from Australia and my LDR/online gf lives in Russia. My travel time was around 25 hours. Met her and stayed there for a month. Was the best time of my life. Shes visiting me in July but only for 2 weeks.
>>
>>35987785

I live in the united States. She lives in the very bottom of South Africa on the beach. I'm waiting in my apartment for about three more hours then I'm going to her house for an hour to say goodbye. Then the long, long flight home back to my regular life and my job and my loneliness.

Genuinely one of the best parts of going from an online relationship to an IRL one is that you have to worry infinitely less about being cucked. Not that I don't trust her or anything, I do. But as I'm sure you know, living with the knowledge that she could literally have an entire other relationship on the side and there's pretty much no reasonable way to know it is pretty terrible.
>>
>that feel when you fly over to meet a girl and she ghosts you just before meeting

A far more likely scenario. Speaking from experience.
>>
>>35987848

If that had happened I genuinely might have killed myself. I'd have spent thousands just to sit in an apartment bored out of my mind with literally nothing to do other than ruminate on how bad I feel.
>>
>>35987821
How old is she?

Are you sure shes not using you for a good time?

How long have you known her?
>>
>>35987453
>internet girlfriend
I think you meant "emotional tampon"
>>
>>35987968

She's 19 now. I met her in June of 2012.
>>
>>35988120
Confirmed the secret to this is

>get them young
>get them from poorer countries
>get their virginity

Well done lad. Hope it works.
>>
>>35988173
>get their virginity
wait, op were you the first to fuck her?
>>
>>35988120
Duuuuuuuuuuude

>it's not original, what a surprise
>>
>>35988233

No, I was not the first to fuck her. She's told me I'm the first man to make her cum though. And I was the first person to eat her ass so nobody can take that away from me I guess. This was probably the last time I'll be able to experience prime teen pussy for the rest of my life.

>>35988173

>Get them young

This is true. Girls in high school or whatever are cute, inexperienced, and like you for more than what's in your wallet. When women reach their 20s they have already been fucked every which way, don't give a fuck about impressing men anymore or being cute or pleasant because they realize they could shit on a plate and some men would pay them for it, and are generally just extremely boring cunts who expect too much for too little in return.

>>35988249

Yeah?
>>
>>35988339
>I'm the first to eat her ass
jeez, well w/e makes you happy.
>>
File: cc1678c97f719ed9e3bb3a7b65a649a6.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cc1678c97f719ed9e3bb3a7b65a649a6.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>She's told me I'm the first man to make her cum
>>
>>35988367
Made me chuckle too

>I am the first one who licked her shit.
>>
>>35988339
She is 19. 1-9-! That is the biggest res flag in it's own.
>>
>>35988394
>>35988367

>Not appreciating the joys of eating a skinny young teenage white girls ass

Faggots to be honest.

>>35988389

I don't know if you are laughing at me or the previous guys she was with.

>>35988414

How so?
>>
>>35988339
did you get to cum inside of her thou?
>>
>>35988464
>South America
>White

Top Kek

Alright Juan Rodriguez, continue eating that Mayan ass but don't pretend shes white.
>>
>>35988507
south Africa anon.
>>
>>35988526
That just means she fucks niggers
>>
>>35988557
I don't care, I want to know if the shit licker came inside of her or not.
>>
>>35988466

No. Much to my dismay. I brought over the morning after pill and hoped she'd let me cum inside her for one night and she's not comfortable with it.

To be honest, I'm not really even in a position to argue.

>>35988557

Only white guys and me, I am mixed.

The original point of this thread was for me to bitch about me having to go home. It feels like I'm dreaming and it's coming to an end. I have to go back home and go to my job and not see this girl anymore for a few months at best, not knowing if when I turn around and walk away from her house that I'll ever see her again for the rest of my life. Really I just wanted to complain because this is really really depressing guys. I have a girlfriend here and I have to leave it behind just to go back home and go back to being lonely, friendless, and never leaving my house other than to go wagecuck.

I hope she cries at her house before I leave because I could use a good cry and Im sure as fuck not going to be doing it by myself like a pussy.
>>
>r9k is too gay to eat ass now

What happened to you guys?
>>
>>35988671
>Mixed

heh, so she fucks niggers.
>>
>>35988671
>didn't get to cum inside of her
well least you got a taste of that poop chute
>>
>>35987708
>serious steps towards her moving to the USA
I'm sorry friend, to her, you look like a nice big american citizenship ticket
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.